• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts is... High 1-A!

Bobsican

He/Him
The scaling will be handled in another thread, to be clear.

Anyways, thanks to the help of @ThatBoiRick (seriously, without you this wouldn't have been possible), @Fezzih_007, SuperBearNeo, me, Kirbo, @TheKingStrategist13, and those that provided moral support in the KH server, without further ado, the arguments are here.

Oh yeah, also the Ocean Between is being proposed back for 6-D, so if everything passes they'd be 3 quantitative levels above baseline High 1-A, unless something like High 1-A+ happens, I guess.

Last edited:
I can't say much about 1-A and above. Similar things are sometimes rejected, sometimes accepted, according to the context of the verse, let Ultima decide.

Well, everything else aside, I can say that the 6-D part is ridiculous. You mentioned it in the article, but "being infinite compared to a structure" doesn't give you extra dimensionality... Also, I didn't see anything in your context where "infinite" directly refers to spatiality. It's just a comparison with a size difference and the difference between them is infinite All you have is that the difference between the two structures is infinite and the ocean keeps these indivual universes within it.

I can't say much about 1-A and above. Similar things are sometimes rejected, sometimes accepted, according to the context of the verse, let Ultima decide.

Well, everything else aside, I can say that the 6-D part is ridiculous. You mentioned it in the article, but "being infinite compared to a structure" doesn't give you extra dimensionality... Also, I didn't see anything in your context where "infinite" directly refers to spatiality. It's just a comparison with a size difference and the difference between them is infinite All you have is that the difference between the two structures is infinite and the ocean keeps these indivual universes within it.
Ahem, hyperspace would blatantly be talking about in a spatial sense here.

It’s an infinite Hyperspace which directly corresponds to having more than 3 spatial dimensions. It being compared to the lesser, insignificant worlds is just the cherry on top, it’s also shown with characters literally warp driving between universes via a higher dimensional space

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but Hyperspace starts in 3-D in the classic way. All you have is basically "an infinite difference." Which, even if you use it in terms of size or comparison, can still be parts of the same axis.

I'm sorry, but Hyperspace starts in 3-D in the classic way. All you have is basically "an infinite difference." Which, even if you use it in terms of size or comparison, can still be parts of the same axis.
That literally goes against the formal definition of hyperspace. By definition, it is a space of more than three dimensions.

I don’t care about this thread in particular, but you just spouted something factually false.

Back