• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, another One Piece matches from mine, and this time i'm gonna use King
At first i was skeptical since the rating for him can be changed in meantime, but since Tempest said the CRT would take very long time until Wano Arc is over, i've decided to make it now
And well, why not against the opponents from Genshin Impact against the (prolly only one) Lunarian himself? Lets get to the fight!!

The battle between the "deity" from their respective universe, the nigh-immortal inhuman being confronted a nigh-invulnearable inhuman being, to proof which one of them the strongest and the best out of them!

• High 7-A Xiao is used
  • No 6-C Shennanigans for Xiao
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: On top of Mount Unzen
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Adeptus: 0
  • Lunarian: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

King.%28ONE.PIECE%29.600.3537468.jpg

VS
Xiao.%28Genshin.Impact%29.600.3310434.jpg

Last edited:
If Xiao is potentially 6-c then that's an obvious advantage with ap even if he's still High 7-A. Ap as a win con ?
It is , but I recall a similiar case in another thread where a character was locked from a certain thing because it's a tier-up. So I'm refraining from assuming his 6-C is applicable here.

It is , but I recall a similiar case in another thread where a character was locked from a certain thing because it's a tier-up. So I'm refraining from assuming his 6-C is applicable here.
I mean the 6-C is just the fact his High 7-A feat could maybe be more than that so if you made the 6-C non applicable you’d null the High 7-A too, the way I look at it is that we are assuming High 7-A, as that is what the profile says. All that means is Xiao has an AP wincon as well as his corruption

I mean the 6-C is just the fact his High 7-A feat could maybe be more than that so if you made the 6-C non applicable you’d null the High 7-A too, the way I look at it is that we are assuming High 7-A, as that is what the profile says. All that means is Xiao has an AP wincon as well as his corruption
Essentially Xiao is flexible in that his scaling just opens up a slider from High 7-A to 6-C and that anyone can pick any figure on that slider and it’s no more accurate than the others. So for this match we just use High 7-A with a high but undefined figure that is probably above King

Maybe get a knowledge person about the rules here. I believe it was the Jin Mori vs Kaido debate where a certain mode was restricted because it made Jin jump a tier and made the match invalid.
Besides the gap isn't too big. If he's baseline 6-C because of how high he is into 7A the he'd be 4.3 gigs, so only four times over King. King's dura scales drastically over his actual AP. (Anywhere from nigh-invulnerable to>6B)

I would still call it a fair fight, but the tiering rules are strange (unless the Jin case was only due to the one-shot gap)

Essentially Xiao is flexible in that his scaling just opens up a slider from High 7-A to 6-C and that anyone can pick any figure on that slider and it’s no more accurate than the others. So for this match we just use High 7-A with a high but undefined figure that is probably above King
For the record I’m not cherry picking an AP number higher than King’s, even the very low-balled figures of Xiao’s AP should surpass him

Some clarification on Xiao ap, it would only scale above Beidou post upgrade which would be baseline 6C, the only thing that might scale to 34 gig is the spear which have the power to kill a beast that is laughably stronger than the Haishan by sheer feat.

Also Xiao range is kinda outdated since aside from his aura which is likely atleast a hundred meter, his tp range is likely the entire country of Liyue which is atleast hundreds of kilometer realisticly or atleast dozens of kilometer, so we could pause the match till both profile is flexed out or just continue it with the outdated profile and word of mouth.

Some clarification on Xiao ap, it would only scale above Beidou post upgrade which would be baseline 6C, the only thing that might scale to 34 gig is the spear which have the power to kill a beast that is laughably stronger than the Haishan by sheer feat.

Also Xiao range is kinda outdated since aside from his aura which is likely atleast a hundred meter, his tp range is likely the entire country of Liyue which is atleast hundreds of kilometer realisticly or atleast dozens of kilometer, so we could pause the match till both profile is flexed out or just continue it with the outdated profile and word of mouth.
I’m not implying Xiao scales to the 34 gig feat to clarify, he downscales from it by nature of being an Adepti, not an archon

I’d say we just need to go on with word of mouth and apply the changes later, CRTs can take a long time and this has been a lengthy match as it is

sorry did i miss something? one minute the match seems even and next it looks like Xiao apparently getting changed or sum

All I can tell from King's scale is that he scales to Marco, who scales over or to Ace, who has a 1.2 gigatons feat. I'm sure the scaling chain is longer, but I can't confirm much about that.
King > Queen > Jack > Page One ~ Gear 3rd + 2nd Wano Luffy > G3rd Wano Luffy > EndOfWCI G3rd Luffy ~ Awakened Katakuri > Cracker ~ G4th Dressrosa Luffy > 1.103 Gigatons

King > Queen > Jack > Page One ~ Gear 3rd + 2nd Wano Luffy > G3rd Wano Luffy > EndOfWCI G3rd Luffy ~ Awakened Katakuri > Cracker ~ G4th Dressrosa Luffy > 1.103 Gigatons
Ok just for convenience

Xiao > Beidou > Haishan <<< Morax > Barbatos > Decabrian > Andrius = 34.451 Gigatons

Ok just for convenience

Xiao > Beidou > Haishan <<< Morax > Barbatos > Decabrian > Andrius = 34.451 Gigatons
Well Andrius might accdidentally did the feat depend on context but eh, also why does this matter again? The only thing that might scale to 34 gig is the spear, not anyone on the left side.

If it's for the spear than it should be something like:

34 gig ~ Newborn Young Zhongli >>> Spear ~ Baqiu >> Whale >>>/>> Haishan ~ 1.4 gig

So the AP difference is

inhales

<<<<<<< 31.2339075x

I think it’s fair to assume that allows for a fair fight-

Idk anything about One Piece but if the AP gap between King and G4th Dressrosa Luffy is >4.46198679x then we are out of one shot range

Can we even do that given it’s just a potential tier attached to his only feat? Wouldn’t you invalidate the High 7-A rating too discounting the feat

idk I’m genuinely asking-
Nah it wouldn't invalidate the High 7-A rating, you can restrict a rating if it's an entire tier higher.

Sounds fair, Xiao’s big wincon isn’t AP based anyways so it doesn’t make that big an impact

Back