• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, another One Piece matches from mine, and this time i'm gonna use King
At first i was skeptical since the rating for him can be changed in meantime, but since Tempest said the CRT would take very long time until Wano Arc is over, i've decided to make it now
And well, why not against the opponents from Genshin Impact against the (prolly only one) Lunarian himself? Lets get to the fight!!

The battle between the "deity" from their respective universe, the nigh-immortal inhuman being confronted a nigh-invulnearable inhuman being, to proof which one of them the strongest and the best out of them!

• High 7-A Xiao is used
  • No 6-C Shennanigans for Xiao
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: On top of Mount Unzen
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Adeptus: 0
  • Lunarian: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

King.%28ONE.PIECE%29.600.3537468.jpg

VS
Xiao.%28Genshin.Impact%29.600.3310434.jpg

Last edited:
since Xiao is a melee fighter without many range attacks he would always put the fight in h2h with teleportation if he flies away or go in range so its most likely gonna go h2h most for this fight
Yeah pretty much. It just comes down to whether King's haki slashes (or boom boom bakudans) or Xiao's aura makes the other fall first

How does Xiao's aura function?
I’m not the most knowledgable on it but my very basic understanding (which could be wrong) is that essentially he has accumulated so much bad karma that is seeps onto others and corrupts them just by them being in his presence, though it’s not exactly instantaneous. I think it’s probably under an hour maybe? Xiao has sometimes warned the traveller to keep away in case the corruption happens after only a few minutes of discussion, but I’m assuming they spend much longer together in his story quest? Just uh- listen to someone else instead of me

I’m not the most knowledgable on it but my very basic understanding (which could be wrong) is that essentially he has accumulated so much bad karma that is seeps onto others and corrupts them just by them being in his presence, though it’s not exactly instantaneous. I think it’s probably under an hour maybe? Xiao has sometimes warned the traveller to keep away in case the corruption happens after only a few minutes of discussion, but I’m assuming they spend much longer together in his story quest? Just uh- listen to someone else instead of me
Doesn't the Traveller have Resistance against Corruption?

Doesn't the Traveller have Resistance against Corruption?
I honestly have no idea lol, I know next to nothing about Xiao’s abilities (at least their specifics) cus I’m only just AR 40 and haven’t done his quest yet

I honestly have no idea lol, I know next to nothing about Xiao’s abilities (at least their specifics) cus I’m only just AR 40 and haven’t done his quest yet
Okay, but the Traveller's profile lists Resistance against Corruption with the justification being that they are unaffected by Durin's corruption.

So are we reaching a conclusion here? Because you guys need to vote quick lel
We're not on a time limit or anything lmao, Wano isn't ending any time soon

How does Xiao's aura function?
Staying in his aura for too long can cause you to absorb his bad karma, the negative emotions of the gods he killed. This causes the target's flesh, bones, and soul to get damaged and leave them insane.

Yeah so pretty much, can Xiao corrupt before he gets beaten to death is the question right now

So from what i can gather, King while can fight melee, prefer to stay in his pteradon form and stick to range and would only get melee if he was forced to, he can amp himself up and can make his windblade ignore resistance so Xiao wind barrier would just be normal barrier. Xiao would force him to go melee on land in which Xiao likely have the upperhand due to far better mobility on land and slight size advantage (Xiao is like teenager size and King tower over Zoro who is adult sized), Every hit of Xiao attack would deal bonus damage due to swirl due to King flame aura, while not alot but it help, the self destruction require someone to stab him in the abdomen and i highly doubt that Xiao would be unable to react in time due to his experience and instant tp to move out.

I would say Xiao have it high diff, while King have the advantage in amp, resistance and pretty good stamina to last through the battle, Xiao have the lead in mobility in the more likelyand have amp of his own allowing him to not fall behind after King amp, he also more likely than not would be able to dodge or atleast block the surprise explosion due to experience and would eventually win in a drag on fight due to his aura and higher stamina than King. While King can always back in the air, he wouldn't fare that much better as his air advantage got countered by Xiao ability to fly and the wind blade is blocked by barrier while the charge would just be dodge so it would just be a matter of time before he land back on land.

The question is can he keep King, a guy who's already fast as hell using hybrid and zoan form (as they're confirmed speed amps) AND gets so fast he becomes FTE to characters relative to himself, within his aura?
Before King's spamming projectiles, Denmaku and dragon fire spam takes Xiao down.

Also remember King's haki resistances. Higher dura, precognition, etc--

higher stamina than King.
How high is his stamina? King is relative to if not stronger than characters that can fight for 5 days straight

Well Xiao is always constantly on the hunt for demon for 2000 years and rarely rest while being constantly tormented by effect of his own aura for all those time, including when he rest.

Xiao aura is likely hundred of meter considering hillichurl is turned into demon despite not being near Wangshuu inn and same with the cave infested with Karma so unless King take it to range completely since Kenbun would likely warn him about it or not, it wouldn't be too hard for Xiao to stay near him, especially since he would be going for mellee most of the time.

Again, windblade can be dodge or block, same with flame breath but this time he could just defelect it with 1 hit since swirl would be triggered pushing it back enough for Xiao to move out.

Precognition would be a pain but due to Xiao high mobility and rapid attack, some hit would be bound to hit even if he can see it ahead, the higher base dura from inital stage should be covered via swirl and his own amp while the hardening would be pretty hard to deal good damage to, damage would still be there but it would be small.

Overall i think Xiao can deal with King long enough for the aura to kick in or for him to drop due to stamina and overuse of haki, it would be really hard since King also have ways to kill Xiao if he isn't careful so that's why i make it high diff for him.

Last edited:
isn't speed amp + intent sensing will always give him higher chances to evade for majority of xiao's attempt
I would say he might also have a chance to tag him at least once and it would be a major hit since Xiao isn't aware that Haki can touch him while he is intangible

isn't speed amp + intent sensing will always give him higher chances to evade for majority of xiao's attempt
I would say he might also have a chance to tag him at least once and it would be a major hit since Xiao isn't aware that Haki can touch him while he is intangible
Yeah, but Xiao’s wincon is a corruption he doesn’t have to hit his opponent to cause, and he’s a combat genius, any mistakes he make will only be once, and he should walk away from that alive just enough times to pull the corruption off

Last edited:
Well Xiao is always constantly on the hunt for demon for 2000 years and rarely rest while being constantly tormented by effect of his own aura for all those time, including when he rest.
That doesn't really say anything about his Stamina as much as it does his tenacity. I'm asking about how long he can last in a single fight without rest.
Xiao aura is likely hundred of meter considering hillichurl is turned into demon despite not being near Wangshuu inn and same with the cave infested with Karma so unless King take it to range completely since Kenbun would likely warn him about it or not, it wouldn't be too hard for Xiao to stay near him, especially since he would be going for mellee most of the time.
King's range is greater. King also "senses the danger" Zoro posseses during combat. If he can sense Xiao's aura then he'd avoid it and not be reckless. He's alraedy shown himself to be a careful fighter and distances himself even against those he thinks are less. (Barring the one time with Zoro where he started getting cocky because of Zoro's condition). King's go-to tactic is always Zoan form+Range spam, then hybrid form+Danmaku spam with occasional heavy shots with his hybrid form's wing attack. (Which has enough force to BFR Zoro into the other side of the island in a hit, and is a speed amp as well)
He was Shooting Zoro around with nearly every heavy Hybrid attack mind you (only reason Zoro could stay in the field the first time was because of his own psuedo-flight, and the second because King chose to kick him back onto the island)
Again, windblade can be dodge or block, same with flame breath but this time he could just defelect it with 1 hit since swirl would be triggered pushing it back enough for Xiao to move out.
No flame breath?? King has his sword which shoots out fire that's "like magma". Magma in One Piece is far superior to real life's magma as well, and his attacks detonate with every shot as well.
His Tempura Udon is unblockable according to Zoro, and extremely fast (fast enough to blitz Zoro, who can react to flame-off king, who's FTE to Zoro)
Precognition would be a pain but due to Xiao high mobility and rapid attack, some hit would be bound to hit even if he can see it ahead, the higher base dura from inital stage should be covered via swirl and his own amp while the hardening would be pretty hard to deal good damage to, damage would still be there but it would be small.
He doesn't need to dodge if Kenbunshoku senses incoming attacks. He'd just let his flame-on mode be and tank everything. (Zoro can damage 6B characters and not even scratch King with his fire-on mode via Enma)
Overall i think Xiao can deal with King long enough for the aura to kick in or for him to drop due to stamina and overuse of haki, it would be really hard since King also have ways to kill Xiao if he isn't careful so that's why i make it high diff for him.
No such thing as "overuse of haki" on King's part. Zoro had that issue. Luffy has it with gear fourth. King uses basic hardening (and likely Koka, but can't say for sure) but it does NOT drain him and was never stated to. Again, he scales to or over Jinbe and Ace, who can fight for 5 days straight without rest. Unless Xiao scales to that stamina he isn't outlasting King.

You know, I could argue more but then i realize you won't be convince that Xiao can outlast him without proper scan or link to an actual time XIao have fight in a row instead of just conjecture and we would just repeat ourselve, so i will just drop it and say King have it mid diff due to his now elaborated speed amp (like really anyone who doesn't know One piece wouldn't take speed amp as much unless you clarify it), stamina to outlast Xiao if push come to shove and that ******* dura, like his profile only say large mountain level, how are we supposed to know something like that existed?

You know, I could argue more but then i realize you won't be convince that Xiao can outlast him without proper scan or link to an actual time XIao have fight in a row instead of just conjecture and we would just repeat ourselve
I'm sorry if it came out wrong??? Usually proof of statement is necessary to gauge. Saying "he outlasts him" means he should have at least stamina feats that surpass or scale close to King's peers.
******* dura, like his profile only say large mountain level, how are we supposed to know something like that existed?
Because when the fire mode is off he becomes vulnerable. The dura is only during his flame-on mode (which in all fairness is something he's in far more than flame-off).
He fought day and night without rest during the a festival where all the bygones God's anger are at its strongest and it last at least a 5 days to a week
That should definitely be added to his profile. That's an insane stamina feat if he went for days without rest. Doesn't make this seem as overwhelming in King's favor when they can both last pretty long.

Anyway he's still gonna get wreck by the speed amp cause best he can cover is FTE due to scaling and the dura is still a huge issue since that would mean just a few good hit and Xiao is dead and Xiao can't do shit to King.

Not payed much attention but King's current durability justification on his profile would count towards his flame-off mode while his flame-on durability would be much higher (And in either flame mode his durability can be amped further with his Zoan forms or Busoshoku Haki)

His speed as well would be higher in his flame-off mode than what's currently rated on his profile, and regardless of what mode he's in his Zoan form makes him faster with his Imperial Deep Pride Stake being far faster than that (so fast that Zoro thinks it's not possible to block it)

Anyway he's still gonna get wreck by the speed amp cause best he can cover is FTE due to scaling and the dura is still a huge issue since that would mean just a few good hit and Xiao is dead and Xiao can't do shit to King.
What happened to the curse effect? Wasn't that an argument earlier for Xiao outlasting King? Also yeah, King's durability is honestly controversial-

Anyway--
Xiao hitting King hurts Xiao (self-detonation)
Xiao hitting King doesn't hurt King (unless dura-neg, which Kenbunshoku would warn him of)
King can has layered blitzing, higher AP and far too much projectile spam. I don't think Xiao's curse could take King out before King takes Xiao out.

Voting King for now?

What happened to the curse effect? Wasn't that an argument earlier for Xiao outlasting King? Also yeah, King's durability is honestly controversial-
It's a factor only if Xiao can last more than an hour or 2, the speed amp mean Xiao can't react and would get sniped to death eventually since King would prefer to stay out of Xiao aura range.

Man One Piece speed amp is wild

That doesn't really say anything about his Stamina as much as it does his tenacity. I'm asking about how long he can last in a single fight without rest.

Again, he scales to or over Jinbe and Ace, who can fight for 5 days straight without rest. Unless Xiao scales to that stamina he isn't outlasting King.
Being able to fight for 2000 years with very little, albeit it some break is a stamina feat far beyond going 5 days straight. Xiao’s had to face threats to Liyue comparable to or superior to Haishan, and it’s battle against the people of Liyue such as Beidou lasted days on end

Xiao hitting King hurts Xiao (self-detonation)
Xiao has a crap ton of ways he can avoid the detonation we’ve already talked about, not only is the circumstances of its activation something Xiao would recognise and only fall prey to once, but he has shields and teleportation to keep him safe, even if he didn’t react, he could have the shield set up in advance of going melee, which just makes sense anyways

Xiao has superior stamina, tricky defensive options and has enough amps of his own to not be simply overwhelmed by someone else’s. He can corrupt and damage souls and he has the perfect toolkit to play a careful, defensive game and avoid taking too many blows, giving him the win.

If you run this fight 100 times King can probably catch Xiao off guard many times, but more often than not his superior combat IQ, corruption abilities, and defensive based manoeuvres and toolkit mean Xiao takes this one

Being able to fight for 2000 years with very little, albeit it some break is a stamina feat far beyond going 5 days straight. Xiao’s had to face threats to Liyue comparable to or superior to Haishan, and it’s battle against the people of Liyue such as Beidou lasted days on end
He fought for 2000 years with little rest and it isn't on his stamina section?? I mean I believe you. I've got little to no knowledge about Genshin, but that's astronomical and should be mentioned. Barely anyone's outlasting this man if that's legit.
Xiao has a crap ton of ways he can avoid the detonation we’ve already talked about, not only is the circumstances of its activation something Xiao would recognise and only fall prey to once, but he has shields and teleportation to keep him safe, even if he didn’t react, he could have the shield set up in advance of going melee, which just makes sense anyways
Think is, the detonation is one of many hits that would just damage Xiao if he falls for it once. Also Zoro states if he hadn't put up his busoshoku he'd have been done for, implying the detonation ability has higher AP than his usual attacks.
Unless Xiao precogs it then he's got little choice but to tank the detonation on that first time, which would heavily damage him. The issue isn't not falling for it more than once, it's how badly it would damage him if he does fall for it even once.

Xiao has superior stamina, tricky defensive options and has enough amps of his own to not be simply overwhelmed by someone else’s. He can corrupt and damage souls and he has the perfect toolkit to play a careful, defensive game and avoid taking too many blows, giving him the win.
And King has repeatedly shown the preference for ranged combat. That and he actively BFR'D Zoro like 3 times, meaning almost any attack from his imperial arrow might just BFR Xiao in one hit (unless Xiao's LS is high enough).
The issue with King is he can "sense the danger and threat" his enemies can pose, which is why he knew better than to let COC Infusion Zoro hit him even during his fire-on mode. He's not RECKLESS by any means, and he wouldn't let Xiao drag him into a losing game if that's what H2H implies. The battle takes place near a volcano too- if King BFR'S him in the wrong direction Xiao is taking a magma bath.

Staying at a distance, spamming slings and arrows as well as Danmaku slashes and pressuring Xiao with Deep Pride Stake (both to either hit him OR destroy the environment around him) would put Xiao on the backfoot constantly.
Not to mention King is so quick he can literally BFR Zoro, fly (kilometers) half a circle around him, intercept him mid-flight and BFR him BACK onto the field. The guy can literally STACK BFR.
King's haki negs elemental intangibility, his sword can latch onto Xiao's spear and disarm him with UNGODLY ease (peak human vs class G/T). His zoan self can heal from cuts, bruises, deep slashes, piercings, burning- you name it, within seconds. This isn't to forget the fact that King scales to guys with 5 days worth of combat without accounting for his Zoan DF, which is ALL ABOUT ENDURANCE and in the canon sets the users on a whole different level compared to the common combatants in terms of stamina. King resists the madness manip of Xiao's aura (a far weaker Luffy kept his sanity after taking 100 shadows, when even 3/4 can drive you mad), and has resistance to soul manip as well.

Xiao isn't resisting King's fire temperature or his imperial dragon flames, nor is he clashing with King without losing his blade or getting tossed literally miles away. He's got a lot of tricks, but King is just vastly superior in head-on combat and has crazy mobility/resistance

I can see Xiao taking it, but no way am I saying he's going over 30 wins if it was out of a 100.

My vote definitely stays for King. He's a pressure monster. Even I forgot how strong this mf is until I'm now re-reading his fights

Alternatively Xiao learns Pteranodon facts because King likes sharing that for some reason

it's how badly it would damage him if he does fall for it even once.
I think Xiao could more than tank the attack, his scaling is that he was only impressed by Beidou after she slayed Haishan without a vision

Haishan was a pretty nasty sea monster, and scales only slightly below or even with others who required the attention of Rex Lapis, who is fairly into 6-C.

So Xiao was only impressed by Beidou once she slayed a threat that is << a character that is >>> 34.451 Gigatons WITHOUT the weapon that gives Genshin characters their elemental abilities in the first place. The explosion would have to be huge to damage Xiao in a way that would hamper his ability to continue fighting at his best.

He's not RECKLESS by any means, and he wouldn't let Xiao drag him into a losing game if that's what H2H implies. The battle takes place near a volcano too- if King BFR'S him in the wrong direction Xiao is taking a magma bath.
Xiao’s abilities and higher battle IQ mean that he should have better arena control, he can defo force a few H2H confrontations, and his corruption has range anyways. Xiao also could just teleport if he was being hurtled into a pool of lava.

Xiao's spear and disarm him with UNGODLY ease (peak human vs class G/T).
Xiao has a LS issue here I’ll admit, though he should probably get a LS upgrade soon since he should scale above Shenhe who has a Class K feat, it’s still not enough. However considering he can call his weapon back at any time being disarmed is pointless, because of teleportation he can just stall the seconds he needs, and I mean like 1 or 2 seconds, to get his weapon back.

Honestly this matchup is teaching me Xiao needs a good few upgrades to his profile more than anything…

I think Xiao could more than tank the attack, his scaling is that he was only impressed by Beidou after she slayed Haishan without a vision
If we're diving into the "potential" of his scale then he's breaching 6-C and this is basically a tier mismatch. What even limit Xiao to Large Mountain level, since this is the tier he's in?
All I can tell from King's scale is that he scales to Marco, who scales over or to Ace, who has a 1.2 gigatons feat. I'm sure the scaling chain is longer, but I can't confirm much about that.

Xiao’s abilities and higher battle IQ mean that he should have better arena control, he can defo force a few H2H confrontations, and his corruption has range anyways. Xiao also could just teleport if he was being hurtled into a pool of lava.
The same goes for King. He could fight on equal terms with Zoro who's incredibly skilled. I'm not saying Xiao won't be able to go H2H, I'm just saying King has a higher chance of evading that if necessary as he constantly shifts forms between hybrid, zoan and base to fly around and spam, land into H2H, etc..
Also a double BFR might mean King can just kick Xiao>intercept Xiao>Spike Xiao into Lava (what is this, smash bros-)
I see "several dozen meters" on Xiao's range and that ain't cutting it against a guy who can spam from kilometers away and not miss the target due to Kenbunshoku's presence detection.
Honestly this matchup is teaching me Xiao needs a good few upgrades to his profile more than anything…
I'd say same for King, but if the new meteor values get accepted then King scales anywhere from 3 to 30 gigs >>

If we're diving into the "potential" of his scale then he's breaching 6-C and this is basically a tier mismatch. What even limit Xiao to Large Mountain level, since this is the tier he's in?
Xiao isn’t strictly 6-C because his scaling works in hypotheticals, the changes only very recently got made so you can look at the CRT which got the changes implemented if you wanna know why there are people who believe the scaling to be comfortably High 7-A

I see "several dozen meters" on Xiao's range and that ain't cutting it against a guy who can spam from kilometers away and not miss the target due to Kenbunshoku's presence detection.
Xiao’s corruption probably has much higher range and also shields + teleport make projectiles an iffy approach from a range like that

Back