• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, another One Piece matches from mine, and this time i'm gonna use King
At first i was skeptical since the rating for him can be changed in meantime, but since Tempest said the CRT would take very long time until Wano Arc is over, i've decided to make it now
And well, why not against the opponents from Genshin Impact against the (prolly only one) Lunarian himself? Lets get to the fight!!

The battle between the "deity" from their respective universe, the nigh-immortal inhuman being confronted a nigh-invulnearable inhuman being, to proof which one of them the strongest and the best out of them!

• High 7-A Xiao is used
  • No 6-C Shennanigans for Xiao
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: On top of Mount Unzen
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Adeptus: 0
  • Lunarian: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

King.%28ONE.PIECE%29.600.3537468.jpg

VS
Xiao.%28Genshin.Impact%29.600.3310434.jpg

Last edited:
So would Xiao spear be restricted since it's technically always 6C? Or are we ignoring the 6C and just assumue it's higher into high 7A?

So would Xiao spear be restricted since it's technically always 6C? Or are we ignoring the 6C and just assumue it's higher into high 7A?
Just assuming higher into High 7-A since Xiao’s > 7-A rating doesn’t require the spear anymore after the revisions

I think they’re discussing the potential impact of the current Genshin CRT on this Matchup
Honestly it's the same with OP. I think it was agreed before this match was made that it could be added until King's rating is changed, or Xiao's if the new CRT is done before Wano's.

Back