• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Piccolo vs Raven Branwen (Redux)

Why? Because having a speed unequalized match is hard to find, and it'll look much better if it doesn't have the speed equalized :)

7-B+ for both

King Piccolo
Maskraven
King Piccolo:

Raven Branwen: 7 (Nico-v11, PTSOXMONKEY99, Gargogyle One, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Kiryu2012, Veloxt1r0kore, ShrekAlmighty)

Inconclusive:

Shoulda called it the battle of the shitty parents

Apparently this match was done already, but with speed equalized, so not sure how it's gonna be different now...

Also, for speed, Raven is vastly superior to a mach 11, Piccolo is vastly superior to a mach 20+ feat, so he has a slight edge in speed

Isn't Piccolo an awesome parent though? : P

Hmm, Piccolo also has regen but Raven has aura. Portals aren't that useful. I'm on a tie but leaning on Father of the year.

Slight edge in speed is not going to really change the outcome so voting Raven like I did previously. I'll just repost my original vote.

This is King Piccolo COB, aka, the mean Piccolo If it were the other Piccolo, I would've voted for him on the basis of being the better parent

Anyway, here's my thoughts:

Well Raven scales to a 84 megaton feat, Piccole scales to a 97 megaton feat, however, that was his strongest attack, and Raven's was done casually, so they're probably even in AP

Raven is vastly superior to a mach 11, Piccolo is vastly superior to a mach 20+ feat, so he has a slight edge in speed

Piccolo's immortality and body manipulation will make him a tough opponent to kill, so he should take it in the endurance and stamina department. But Raven's aura is a tough thing to beat, since it both protect her and regenerates damage.

However, Raven has the versatility advantage what with all her elements at her disposal, but her portal creation takes too much time to be of any use, same for her bird form

But, I think Raven just gives Piccole the Cinder treatment by freezing him solid, but this time, she shatters him instead of letting him fall to his (apparent) death. Or used any of her others elements to put him down, which she is willing to spam in character

Tbh Kp could have a bigger speed power scaling than Raven, but meh that won't change much probably. Well either way one more vote, and we can remove that speed equalized and link the win to this thread.

Alright this can be closed and reworded and relinked (Btw Add that other thing to Ruby profile =P)

Pretty sure you're getting the Dr. Wheelo movie mixed up. I don't remember anyone in DBZ breaking out of ice after being frozen solid, DBS aside.

Well unfortunately this battle will be outdated once Rwby top tier get downgraded, though Star wars canon vs Rwby is back on.

That doesn't quite apply to Early DB. Buyon, the Kamehameha-tanking invulnerable blob Goku took on in the Red Ribbon Arc, was defeated by being frozen solid.

There's also an difference between ice that has no special properties whatsoever and ice that has demonstrably been able to hold people stronger than King Piccolo for some time before they were able to break out

Back