• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She may also go for spiritbending when she realizes how evil Piccolo is.

And his ki blasts would probably be able to be redirected with energybending (speaking of which, I need to add attack reflection to the avatar profiles).

Piccolo's best best option would be to melee her to death, but that would also put him in range of being power nulled.
wait how does powernull work, is it on contact or does she need to grapple?

I'm honestly gonna vote Piccolo cause of flight, comparable skill and AP, and aoe if he gets desperate (he blew up the city fighting goku so if Korra hurts him badly enough he's gonna start nuking) Trying to energy bend Piccolo is just gonna cause Piccolo to eye beam Korra right in the eyes and possibly face. Trapping Piccolo isn't an option either since he can just flare his ki and break out of any rock or ice (if it doesn't cover his whole body.)

I'm honestly gonna vote Piccolo cause of flight, comparable skill and AP, and aoe if he gets desperate (he blew up the city fighting goku so if Korra hurts him badly enough he's gonna start nuking) Trying to energy bend Piccolo is just gonna cause Piccolo to eye beam Korra right in the eyes and possibly face. Trapping Piccolo isn't an option either since he can just flare his ki and break out of any rock or ice (if it doesn't cover his whole body.)
I mean, Korra can also flight

About the nuking, due to the similar AP that wouldn't be much of an problem, all of her elements can also be used in an defensive way

You got an point about the energy bend, although considering that the avatars (For what i watched of the show) only used this technique against humans and Piccolo tends to look more like an spirit to Korra i don't think this strategy would be used.

Finally, it is also good to remember that Picollo Damaioh profile states that he becomes tired after many ki attacks, were Korra has superhuman stamina. So i guess in the long run she can trap him in an situation were the green guy doesn't have any ki left.

Last edited:
Back