• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what I can tell, there's no different to the physical ability but more to the boost to their existing power like him being able to grant the concept of death on to something that doesn't.

@Reinhard Not that I don't believe you, but can you send a reference? Volume and page number would be enough. Also, the stealth feat of Kazuma you were talking about, if I'm thinking is the same one, is void. Since it isn't a stealth feat is a running away feat.

"The enemies Aqua attract at night are in best condition when they are in night. Some of them can hear and smell stuff someone hiding in a mountain at night. Some of the strongest like Zombie Dragon can one-shot Darkness."

First, Kazuma was using a scent-masking potion, and the next thing he said is that ambush/lurk masked his smell a little. Since the Beginner's Bane noticed him. Page 50 Volume 2

Even then, Aqua then counter it by saying it pointless because they sense thing by vitality making it null. Page 51 Volume 2

And lastly, Kazuma himself said they were chasing after him and her Page 65 Volume 2

This might have changed in later Volume, but I can't buy anything beyond Volume 5 since Volume 6+ is not out yet.

While this is what is said about King Hassan Presence Concealment at A rank. Presence Concealment A: Hide one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. The vestiges of what he once learned. As he carries a strong curse, even if this swordsman obtains a complete success in his stealth check, his existence ends up being perceived by the "opponent he is about to kill."

Also another thing about Vanir sensing Kazuma... isn't he known as the all-seeing demon? I be more surprised if he didn't foresee it

According to the grandorder reddit, FGO Mats V mentions that Gramps shed his grand persona in Camelot to help the Gudas (the part where he trolls Gawain with his cape), and the shedding of the grand persona lowers their stats by a rank apparently.

King Hassan:

• He has no Zabaniya listed as a NP.
  • He actually gave up his Grand title in Camelot when he helped Guda and co. then. However, he retained his Grand powers, and didn't give it up until the final battle with Tiamat to mortalize her.
  • His parameters listed in the mats has a note saying that the real parameters values are 1 rank higher than what's listed. So he effectively has around STR A, END EX, AGI A, MAN D, LUK D, NP EX.
  • His Battle Continuation EX represents how he is between life and death.
  • He has Natural Body at A rank, but because he modified his perfect body for religious reasons, it is ranked down to C. Furthermore, his At The Boundary Skill has also ranked down from becoming a Servant.
Source

At The Boundary A The sword of this individual who continues to walk within the boundary of the Valley, is said to add an instant death effect to every attack.

Although the probability is low, it presents a danger of dying instantly, no matter how formidable the enemy might be.

Those in the Valley are familiar with Death and are one with it, acquiring a resistance to instant death and fear.

When taking the form of a Servant, the rank is lowered to A since he is leaving the boundary by himself.

Instant death immunity, charm immunity and the addition of instant death effect to normal attacks.

Battle Continuation EX The ability to resume combat.

Allows for survival unless dealt a decisively fatal blow, continuing to fight even when sustaining a wound that leaves one on the verge of death.

This swordsman who is no longer certain whether he is alive or dead, even if he receives a fatal wound or loses half of his body for example, will keep snapping at the enemy as if he was in perfectly good health.

Evening Bell EX The evening bell that informs people of funerals and resounds the call of Death.

A unique Skill that manifested as a result of having become one with these rites of passing.

This swordsman does not pick those he kills of his own free will; he brings salvation to those who "lost sight of their moment of death" in place of the Lord of Heaven.

Everything is by the will of Heaven, therefore, those who end up meeting with this swordsman will know of the end of their fate.

―――Can you hear it, the tolling of this bell.

Your luck ends here. Accept the release of your soul. That is your last chance for a peaceful slumber as a human being.

Presence Concealment A A skill to erase one's presence. The vestiges of what he once learned.

As he carries a strong curse, even if this swordsman obtains a perfect success in his stealth check, his existence ends up being perceived by the "opponent he is about to kill".

In short, the opponent breaks out in cold sweat, perceiving a premonition of the death that is to be their fate.

Independent Action B Originally, an Archer-class specific skill.

This swordsman, who attained a faith pure to the extent of shaving off his meat and scraping out his internal organs, is capable of acting at his own discretion by pure will alone.

Azrael (The Angel Who Foretells Death) Rank: C Classification: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm Range: 1 Maximum number of targets: 1

Azrael. Decapitation with an ordinary large sword.

It is ingrained with the faith that this individual continued to believe in, and spent a lifetime wielding.

For those who lose their lives to this sword, they say there is fear, but no pain, there is dread, but no suffering, there is repentance, but no regrets.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/99cqy4/the_old_man_of_the_mountains_profile_from/

I want back and look since I remember someone saying Wiz's was able to cancel a Chimera's ability to fly because it was using magic. But can we factor in King Hassan's presence concealment?

Since her ability to sense was base on Vanir's ability to sense. Vanir's ability to see into the future and as such would know if Kazuma was coming.

Another thing was that it was base on Kazuma being able to sneak into the dungeon with Aqua. Which he didn't. He walk in since it was competely useless to use Lurk on the undead and him sneaking out was competely bull since he ran out while the undead was following him behind.

I'm not particularly sure who to vote on here, but I should mention this. King Hasan does not need to make any movement to perform his Conceptual Manipulation. He is able to perform it with his thoughts.

Rather than say that, in game he does it without having to do anything, the concept of long distance communications just disappears at will while he's talking to the protagonist.

I have to ask but how do Wiz's power nullification work? Is it all power or what? Because if it is all powers then why didn't she null Han's poison when he tossing pieces of him into the spring source? So I doubt that she can null something like a quirk from MHA since it seems like she can't null power that is genetic. So it probably more accurate to say she null thing that requires magic. Unless I'm wrong on that. The reason why I bring this up is that I think most of King Hassan's shit doesn't use magic, outside of the blue flames thing or the teleport flames thing.

Also, about the conceptual cut thing. I think he killed the concept of the oath between goddess.

Natural Body also temporary increase Str by a rank.

Back