• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It scales from Wolbach who is 4.5 times stronger than her weakened form, who is stronger than vol.8 megumin, who is far stronger than her past self, who is twice as powerful as this this 12.25 megaton calc.

Edit: Ninja'd.

• Resistance to death effects and mind manipulation
  • Presence Concealment A
  • Battle Continuation EX
  • Soul attack resistance
  • Insta-death inducement chance with every small cut
  • Concept cutting
  • Laughs at anti-death effects
What level of reality warping does Wiz have to keep her head from rolling?

Two types of power null that bypass resistance that spread across few kilometers and insta sealing.

She doesn't have reality warping, only resistance. But how good is his presence concealment? Wiz can sense magic and souls. She has lots of abilities at her disposal as well.

Wiz hasn't shown the first type of nullification yet, so we can't assume she has it. However the second should work, it seems Hassan doesn't have any power null resistance.

Sensing souls is nothing new, since servants are basically nerfed soul copies in magic containers. Presence Concealment on this level is enough to move around the cityblock undetected by an enemy servant, and servants can sense each other in spirit form. In Grampa Hassan's case, he waltz through Ozy's reality marble, walked behind him and beheaded him before simply walking away.

How does power null and bypass resistance work? Which resistance and which power would it null? Gramps has magic resistance, mental interference resistance and death resistance. Gramps can cut the concepts too if anything.

Kilometers is a sword-swing away for Gramps too, btw.

It nulls any magic that had been charged or already cast. It depends on how strong the ability really is so it bypass resistance. PC is automatically cast so power null will work. And it is in character to immediately go for sealing. And it kinda can't be dodged. Or blocked because the sealing starts from your upper body.

Power nullification cancels any ability that is about to be used or has already been activated. Wiz's resistance negation bypasses magic and status resistance in general. Physical contact with her also causes several status effects and curses.

Presence Concealment should not matter in the fight due to King Hassan's curse. While he can completely erase his presence, it will be made known to the person who he's going to kill. Though that means shit since Ozy got enough time to turn around, look at King Hassan and got his head cut off.

Though I like to ask how her power null and invulnerability to physical attack work. Like does her power null have a limited to what I can't null? Like Aqua tried to God Blow her a few time and Wiz reaction was to hit the ground instead of nulling her power. Does it null power that they can naturally pull off? Like Wiz nulling Cu ability to survive getting his heart ripped out for a while. And Invulnerability, if One Punch Man punch her she wouldn't be sent flying back or if a master swordsman cut her head off her head would still be attached?

Also doesn't the status effect only applies to the target if she used drain touch on them? Also doesn't train touch show more difficulty draining a target with high stamina and hp? Also, does Drain Touch have a hard time draining someone wearing armor?

Also while he doesn't have power null resistance he does have Divine Protection from Protection Of Faith. Which while isn't something granted to him by a higher being, it's something he gains through intense faith. Though it is still said to be Divine Protection. What does he get from it? I don't know, the only other user of it(Vlad!Extra) gain some protection.

The way his eyes work is by that he "sees when destiny decides they die" and he acts accordingly. It could also be said in another way of
God: You see that? *Point at target*
King Hassan: *Look at target*
God: Kill it
At least that what the Evening Bell is. It also said **** you to instant death resistance. He's also said to destroy the concept of the oath between Goddesses.

He waltzed through Rammeseum Tentrytis (or however that's spelled), Ozymandias' marble noble phantasm full of people and guard phantasmal beasts, get behind him sitting on his throne, cut off his head, and leave. And the only thing Ozy was able to do was get creeped out by the change in atmosphere and the sudden appearance of a skullhead behind him, then get beheaded before he can do anything else.

It's Ramesseum Tentyris.

That's the name of Ozy's NP. I might add that it took an Anti-Country Noble Phantasm just to break its outer wall.

King Hassan walked in there, introduced Ozy to the inside of his neck, and then walked away...COMPLETELY unobstructed. The only time he came anywhere close to getting detected was when he was right behind his target.

And that was a warning shot. A very serious warning, but still.

Maybe, just maybe, if Wiz had tons of prep time and knowledge, she could set up defenses. Then maybe her head would stand a better chance of staying attached to the rest of her.

If she tries to seal Gramps, well, At the Boundary is not just resistance. It's a statement--King Hassan IS Death. And as such, he's immune or highly resistant to most of the stuff his enemies can throw at him.

Anything that Wiz cannot immediately damage him with will have their concepts 'killed' at a touch of his blade.

Does Wiz have something like that? Is it enough to secure victory?

Presence Concealment will be negated if she uses power null. Wiz may be able to sense him because if I remember correctly, her detection is comparable to Vanir who can catch Kazuma, who can waltz in a dungeon with fuckton and I mean, fuckton of enemies while carrying the dumbass they are sensing known as Aqua.

Presence Concealment is not something you 'cast' on yourself. It comes with Gramps being in the class known as 'Assassin'.

Does she null something like that?

Pretty sure if Kazuma was carrying Aqua when he waltzed in, him getting detected is a side effect of Aqua getting sniffed out, and has no relevance in this discussion.

And really, what's stopping Gramps from cutting down the concept of distance between him and Wiz and then killing her? He didn't want to kill Ozy when he beheaded the guy. He's completely okay with killing Wiz here. Big difference.

And can Wiz stop her arsenal from getting their concepts killed?

That is why it works on a first place. It's natural for chimera to fly using magic because they're chimera. It still nulled by likes of Aqua.

He was found out when he's with Darkness, not Aqua. Basically:

Hassan - Able to bypass defenses full of enemy within the place the opponent has full control.

Kazuma - Able to bypass defenses full of enemy within the place the opponent has full control while carrying what they are really sensible at. Like really, they can lockdown from hundreds of meters away.

Because cutting down concept takes movement. Spells are usually thought based, not mentioning Wiz's Sealing has power null properties on it.

Rein, you're lowballing Ramesseum Tentyris way too hard.

Ozymandias doesn't just have full control inside that thing--it's literally his Reality Marble. HIS territory. Not just a place he's standing on at the moment, he created the Temple, along with the reality inside and around it. Under normal circumstances, even getting into the Marble (NOT the Temple) without being let inside takes an effort that could be considered a feat in its own right.

Ozymandias is literally immortal inside that Temple of his, and King Hassan can still do it by slapping the concept of death on him AND his Temple--and then killing them both. Which is, I guarantee you, something Wiz cannot ever dream of doing unless she can nullify the reality that is Ramesseum Tentyris. Sure, she can get into the Marble, even into the Temple, but then she'd be facing hordes of sphinxes, dragons, hippogriffs and other mythical beasts AND the Temple's built-in security. All seen and controlled by Ozymandias without even having to lift a finger.

Can the enemies in the dungeon even compare to what Ozymandias has guarding his Temple? Remember, those are Phantasmal Beasts with magical and combat capabilities of their own, and not as a collective. Though, if that dungeon's enemies are in any way comparable or superior, pray tell. As of now though I stand by my opinion that Kazuma had it a lot easier than King Hassan infiltrating their respective enemy fortresses.

Also my opinion that Darkness, Aqua and Megumin are equally noticeable, albeit in different ways. My point being that if King Hassan had brought someone into the Temple and that person got detected, Gramps could still sneak through and do his thing. The poor other-person...not so much. Seems like that's beyond Kazuma's ability.

But that's not 100% relevant.

Standard Battle Assumptions. Let's see what that means.

1) Wiz doesn't even know where Gramps is, only that there's an enemy somewhere around there. Gramps is always in PC unless he consciously drops it or is attacking (and if he's attacking, Wiz is already dead), which he will NOT be doing becuase there's an enemy.

2) They start at 4 kilometres apart because of Wiz's spell range. With Presence Concealment, I'd say that's easily outside her detective capabilites, especially because she only knows there's an enemy somwhere around her. If she has feats on this, pray tell.

3) For the sake of argument let's assume she really can remove Gramp's PC. She has to start with a 4-kilometre AOE Power Null to do that. Does she do this normally?

4) If any of her arsenal has a physical form, Gramps will immediately go for concept killing. He's willing to kill and considers her an enemy to be eliminated. That's why I said it makes a difference.

5) Combined with his raw power, King Hassan near-casually flicked off high-class Divine Thaumaturgy (Excalibur Galatine) by swinging his cape at it. I ask you to present something Wiz has that can compare. Please refer to Gawain (Fate)'s page for Excalibur Galatine. Also note that Gawain was at his MOST powerful when he attacked King Hassan here.)

6) From your argument, it sounds like Wiz's sealing ability is her most effective if not only weapon that will work on Gramps. The ice seal, if she can pull it off without getting killed, is highly likely to have its concept killed. Is there something about the other sealing that I should know about?

I know Nasuverse and what RM is. Dungeons, while not being made by the boss, is similar to Fate's Reality Marble. The dungeon users like Vanir and Maxwell if I remember correctly has a full control over their dungeon just like how servants have Control over their pocket reality. Going in will alert the dungeon boss because they entered his territory.

Actually, no need to kill. Immortality won't matter to Sealing. That is why it's developed in the first place. Dealing somebody that is stronger than you or have immortality that you can't bypass. Also we're using Hassan, not Gilgamesh 0.5.

Strength won't matter here. Matters is the ability to detect the thing that they want to detect. Kazuma already have been detected before using his Seppuku plus carrying Aqua, the thing that they detect every single night from hundreds of meters away whenever they're going out.

Darkness wasn't that noticeable. Aqua is a goddess and undead and demons naturally attract to those who are Divine. Which makes me wonder if Eris is going out at night. Also how do you know? He never picked up the person the guards naturally attract and want to kill her plus already detected before.

1) Extrasensory will go with that.

2) Similar to how Vanir know where Kazuma was, nah he gets detected.

3) Yes, she does. Normally, nah but in character, she wants to get over this quickly as possible. If she knows she has an enemy to deal with, she even can straight up even do not do power null and go for Sealing right off the bat.

4) All of it is spells. And I'm pretty sure that it is faster. She's kind of Caster if she's a servant. Not to mention that high-speed casting she can do to speed up the process.

5) That's grand Assassin Hassan. Normal Hassan is used here. Which is scaled from Lancelot.

6) Conceptual killing won't work if it's nulled. Hassan can't escape that. And also she has a lot of things going on. Status Effect will take a effects even when you just confront her and I'm pretty sure Light of Saber will one-shot him.

Unless you show proof, that's called bluffing.

I never even mentioned Gilgamesh.

Again, please show feats for WIZ (not Vanir) detection.

I don't, actually. I watched up to episode 3 and I didn't have fun. I do, however, know about Fate. Not 100%, but enough, I believe.

Solomon (Grand Caster) was summoned by Marisbilly as a REGULAR Caster in a Holy Grail War, and he steamrolled everyone completely. It's heavily implied that King Hassan as a regular Assassin would be about as strong.

Can you prove otherwise?

If you can, I'll concede to Wiz taking it 6:4 agaisnt Gramps ('cause let's face it--he's still completely capable of winning), but only because he's a regular Servant here and is so badly nerfed I want to cry.

Even this loser can create his own dungeo with traps. The dungeon is crafted by their image.

It's a joke. Ozy is obviously Gil rip-off or prototype. With slightly better attitude than that mongrel sucker.

They are comparable because they are in the same league of abilities. Just like how servants' stats and abilities are compared. Albeit with numbers. It's called powerscaling. With Hax potency.

No, if he didn't do anything like it or have potency like that he can't do it. I said it not because I can prove it but because he didn't do it. Saying things that he didn't and you said he can is just no.

I think it's a vote. 1 for Wiz.

Assassin's presence concealment would easily allow him to sneak up on Wiz and get the first move in. As stated above, he has absolutely no problem waltzing around in places without alerting anyone until he makes a move to attack.

He's also a monster of a warrior despite being in the class that's considered the weakest of the seven. He has an unquantifiable battle continuation skill which allows him to survive wounds even better than Cu and Heracles, the former ripped his heart out, and the latter was able to run around even after being killed twelve times and temporarily come back to life for a thirteenth.

Hassan is a zealot. If he is told that Wiz needs to die, he'll do everything he can to kill her. He'll hit her with the concept of death before she even has a chance to react.

I already said it before. She can detect him. Kazuma did more than that. Yes, that asshole did higher feat than freaking Hassan.

Wiz won't do physical confrontation. She seals and she seals immediately. Conceptual killing is nulled once he's sealed. He has no resistance.

He moves to attack. Sealing is thought based, undodgeable and unlockable move since it starts straight from your body.

People worse than Hassan did a better feat than Kazuma though.

Jack the Ripper can wander through crowded city streets in broad daylight, having a loud conversation with her master, while carrying a mutilated corpse, and no one reacts to her in the slightest.

Also, you just said "The dungeon users like Vanir and Maxwell if I remember correctly has a full control over their dungeon just like how servants have Control over their pocket reality. Going in will alert the dungeon boss because they entered his territory."

That means that Vanir knew Kazuma was there because he was in his territory. Not because he has better senses.

They aren't in Wiz's territory right now.

Kazuma did a better feat than Hassan though.

Kazuma can escape in an dungeon at night no less, carrying Aqua who enemies are automatically attracted to, while Aqua is whining and saying 'KAZUMA-SAMA!!!!' like a bitch. Reminds you that Aqua was already caught when Kazuma hides with her. He was able to bypass the enemies.

And someone worse than Hassan did a better feat than Kazuma. Hassan scales higher than them.

Also, "At night" - it's harder to see him because it's dark than it would be to see Jack in the day.

I don't know why you're comparing someone like Kazuma to a god-tier assassin that makes someone who consideres themselves greater than the gods to piss in terror and have ptsd. Even when Ramses responded with his full might, Hassan just casually bounced out of danger with ease.

He's.. not seen by a bunch of enemies, at night while it's harder to see him, and all the enemies instead see the screaming girl with him who gets all their attention, who they are automatically attracted towards and will naturally target anyway.

Ok. But can you he do this?

She's not seen while walking straight through a huge crowd of people, in broad daylight while it would be easier to see her, while herself having a loud conversation with her master that would make it easy to hear her, while carrying a mutilated corpse, something that would really get people's attention.

And Hassan is the Grand Assassin. He's way better than her.

The enemies Aqua attract at night are in best condition when they are in night. Some of them can hear and smell stuff someone hiding in a mountain at night. Some of the strongest like Zombie Dragon can one-shot Darkness.

Because sometimes gag verse is actually stronger than serious verse. Bobobo for example. They're 2-A. Also Kazuma should be 7-B+ right now.

Ok so two things:

1. Is her sealing instant?

And 2. If Hassan gets the feeling he's been detected nothing stops him from cutting her Fate.

And while range is unknown with Azrael he can just kill the concept of distance while he's at it.

If her sealing isn't instant my vote goes to Hassan. While I acknowledge the Power Null, unless it's 100% her go to move (which from what I read above is likely but more of 60-40 so still up for debate) Hassan will end her 10 times out of 10 on the occasions she doesn't power Null if the sealing isn't instant. Iirc I saw above it starts with the upper body and I don't think that'd cut it in terms of time needed to seal him before he does what he does best.

Back