• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then i doubt the read the first few posts of the thread. Since Low-Godly doesnt apply to the feat.

Quote where did it debunked.

Antoniofer said:
2) Recreate illusions is not Low-Godly, as the user was never affetced to begin with; neithe rit dies, as what was destroyed was an illusion, so neither type 9 Immortality counts.
Here

I doubt you watch katekyo, the low godly will apply to all mukuro versions except the manga because there he is fighting using his real body, but in the anime he fights using real illusions of himself using is spiritual powers and they are real thats why its limited low godly.

Here

KHR illusions arent the same as in other animes, thier illusions are extremely real. Most of characters has reality warping. Not like other animes where they use illusion only to toy with the oponnents brain and 5 senses

He meant the arcs. The arcs in the anime that happened are the same as the manga. Most KHR fans started the anime first and manga second.

Manga wise Mukuro did the same thing as he did in the anime because it's literally the source material. Later in the manga when he gets his body back he uses his body more than his illusions like he did prior in the anime when he didn't have his body.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Manga>anime when dealing with canon. That's a rule on the wiki.
The last 2 arcs in the manga. The anime stopped before them lol, bro did you even watch katekyo?? All the things in the anime are in the manga except 2 short events. And the last 2 arcs in the manga, mukuro restored his body and he is fighting using it.

@Itachi

YungManzi said:
H 2) As I said in the many replies above whoever Mukuro would be fighting would be fighting an illusion of himself which, for all intents and purposes, IS REAL and HAS A REAL BODY which CAN BE REMADE BY MUKURO'S SOUL. So, that's how it's Low-Godly.
Regardless, it's been accepted by knowledgable members and two staff.

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

Oh brother.

Someone close this please before it spams out.

We've been over this and it's accepted by both knowledgable members and staff.

I've already updated Mukuro's page, please make a downgrade CRT for Mukuro specifically (instead of bringing it here) if you want to continue this.

That's why I hate abilities threads, BTW the second part is also about abilities or there are points about speed and ap?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
That's not type 9 nor low-godly
I agree with it being not type 9 and I dont think he even put type 9 in mukuro's page, bro read what we was talking about above you will understand what I mean.

No AP or Speed.

Anything I would bring up for either of those would either be unquantifiable or really contraversial. So if that's ever brought up, it'll be saved for last.

I could, but "limited" seems a bit awkward in terms of listing of abilities (As-in, it looks weird on the page); so I got rid of it.

The explanation of it is still there regardless, so I thought whether or not "limited" was there was inconsequential.

K, I think this thread should be closed, but I told @Sigurd to read the comments on this thread so may be he has an opinion this. Let's wait and see.

I agree with Antoniofer and Wrath Of Itachi that Low-Godly Regenerationn shoud not be applied for illusions.

@Antvasima

Mukuro's illusion creation ability allows him to turn them into reality.

The reason it would have Low-Godly Regenerationn is because the illusions themselves are real flesh and blood bodies. By virtue of his ability to make them real.

This is given further evidence by the fact that he can make illusions for Chrome which replaced her real organs and can work effectively.

Somebody else recreating them when they are destroyed is still not Regenerationn possessed by themselves though. Sigurd is correct.

Antvasima said:
Somebody else recreating them when they are destroyed is still not Regenerationn possessed by themselves though. Sigurd is correct.
In fact, in the manga chrome could create an organs for herself, and Mukuro is far superior to her. Edit: she doesn't has any type of Regenerationn in her profile so we should at Regenerationn to her.

The illusion is the one that would be fighting. Not Mukuro himself, as he's sealed away.

The only key which sees Mukuro himself fighting using his real body is his final key.

Every other one is him using illusions as a soul.

Regenerationn is an automatic internal ability, not being dependent on somebody else.

YungManzi said:
The illusion is the one that would be fighting. Not Mukuro himself, as he's sealed away.

The only key which sees Mukuro himself fighting using his real body is his final key.
His future form too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back