• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will provide scans where they're needed.

1) Tsunayoshi Sawada (Post Future Arc) should have Damage Reduction with Oath Flame, as he can use gravity to fuse his bones together and reinforce them, making them "unbreakable". This is an ability already mentioned on Tsuna's profile, but just not in his P&A section. Likely because the ability page was added fairly recently.

2) Mukuro Rokudo has Immortality (Type 9), and limited Regenerationn (Low-Godly) via being able to recreate illusions of himself which can fight opponents while his body is locked away in prison. This ability doesn't apply to his Low 6-B and 6-B key; as he had been using his real body during the Curse of The Rainbow arc.

3) Chrome Dokuro can telepathically communicate with and summon Mukuro. And she does this quite often, in-fact. So, it should be added to her profile.

4) Enma Kozato and Tsuna should get Status Effect Inducement and Telekinesis via earth flame gravity abilities. Status Effect inducement and telekinesis is pretty much already on enma's profile, just not his powers and abilities section.

"Enma is able to control gravity in his vicinity to allow himself to levitate and move objects in such a manner that his ability was initially mistaken for telekinesis. He can also pin opponents down by increasing the gravity around them, but this can be dispelled with enough power."

5)
Enma and Tsuna get Spatial Manipulation/Durability Negation with the creation of black holes.

On Chapter 340, Daemon Spade says "Six black holes is a good idea. Trying to suck all six of me into another dimension, huh?"

Also, on another chapter 330, Reborn states this: "Once you get sucked in, it's the end. Any substance would be destroyed without being able to retain its form"

6)
Dying Will Flames aren't actual flames, so people who still have it listed as Fire Manipulation in their P&A section should have it removed. Instead it should be Heat Manipulation via Dying Will Flames or something similar.

7) Certain characters have the ability to emit invisible Dying Will Flames.

On Chapter 177 Tsuna released an invisible soft flame.

On Chapter 223 Rasiel can emit invisible storm flames which ignore durability by breaking down its target.

On Chapter 258 Zakuto and Squalo both release invisible flames. Reborn states that they would all be ash from Zakuto's flame if Squalo hadn't countered with his own flames.

8) Speaking of invisibility, many illusionists have shown the ability to become invisible.

9) Illusionists can also re-create their regular illusions as real illusions when using mist flames. Which means they should gain abilities from those illusions...so..

On Chapter 116, Mukuro can create indoor blizzards, control plants, and create fire pillars.

So Ice Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, and Fire Manipulation

Other illusionists would gain other abilities via this too.

10) If what comes later doesn't get accepted; Tsuna should have resistance to Reality Warping. In chapter 250, he blasted away a real illusion which warped space itself. Reborn even states "He blasted the illusion away with sheer force".

11) Byakura should have Information Analysis and Preparation via his ability to communicate with all of his alternate selves in every possible timeline.

12)

Resistance to Dying Will Flame Attributes:

Now, this is a pretty controversial point I'm about to make, but once I provide evidence for my reasoning and thoughts on the subject ...It will potentially make more sense.

If this goes through this would give most characters resistance to all dying will flame attributes and abilities. Sealing, Ice manipulation, Reality Warping, Deconstruction, Gravity Manipulation, Absorption, Power Nullification/Status Effect Inducement, Statistics Reduction, Purification, Petrification, Illusions/Perception Manipulation/Mind Manipulation, ect.

Now I'll go through examples I found of this being the case.

The first prominent example is in Chapter 152 where Gamma resisted his flames being put out by Gokudera, simply by adding more lightning flames to his box weapon (Which suggests that More powerful flames=more resistance to dying will flame attributes).

Next, on chapter 157 Tsuna freezes Hibari's Box Weapon, but it continues to multiply completely absorbing the ice which seals Dying Will Flames.

Next, on chapter 192 Gokudera's sistema C.A.I is revealed and it's shown that his regular attacks weaken dying will flames then obliterate them, this is the same as his barrier. The storm flames break down the attack while the rain flame softens, nullifies, and slows it down. On Chapter 194 it's shown that Gamma is able to blast right through Gokudera's sistema C.A.I barriers with Nero Volpi. Gamma's even able to successfully defend against Gokudera's power nulling attacks. Uri is then shown to fight on par with Nero Volpi.

On Chapter 266, Zakuto nullifies Gokudera's attacks. On the very next chapter, Gokudera becomes strong enough to fight on par with Zakuto. No longer having his attacks nullified.

On Chapter 274, Byakuran easily waves off Mukuro's illusions and Xanxus's attacks.

On Chapter 275, Byakuran's box weapon isn't turned into stone upon clashing with Natsu (Which turns box weapons into stone). On Chapter 278, after Tsuna receives a sizable power-up, Byakuran's box weapon starts being petrified by Natsu.

On Chapter 275, Byakuran's box weapon is frozen by ZPB: First Edition. On Chapter 278, it's shown to be completely unfrozen by the ability, which seals dying will flames.

On Chapter 340, Tsuna states that the power nulling XXBurner he used to save Enma (Harmonize/petrify his black hole and purify him) wouldn't be enough to take down Daemon Spade (Which suggests that Daemon has resistance to such an ability).

Characters like Fon, Tsuna, Byakuran, and others can break out of illusions with pure strength, despite the fact that illusions are mind manipulation and real illusions are reality warping.

On Chapter 374, Xanxus obliterates Hibari's spikes, despite the fact that they should have absorbed his flames.

On Chapter 396, a vindice attack shatters Gokudera's sistema C.A.I
13) Petrification lowers the durability of it's target.

As Xanxus petrifies the rain elephant, it immediately crumbles away. Byakuran's white dragon box weapon begins to crumble away. Torikabuto's sea snake grid easily breaks apart once it's turned to stone, despite them being hardened by powerful lightning flames.

14) Sky Flame petrification nullifies the momentum of attacks.

On chapter 259 Dino's sky horse stopped Daisy's sun rhino in its tracks; even though it had been running at top speed, by petrifying it.

On Chapter 224 Xanxus stopped a rain elephant flying at top speed in mid-air by petrifying it. He does it again to two rain elephants in the next chapter.

On Chapter 245 Tsuna's harmony Sky flames nullify the momentum of Torikabuto's sea snakes. Which is why he took no damage from them when they came into contact with Mantello di Vongola Primo.

15) Body Control for Daemon Spade as he could use his hair as a weapon.

16) On Chapter 254, it's stated that Byakuran gave Uni some kind of medicine which broke her soul and enabled him to control her mind.

And....that's the end of part 1...A lot of stuff to discuss...

>Mukuro Rokudo has Immortality (Type 9), and limited Regenerationn (Low-Godly) via being able to recreate illusions of himself which can fight opponents while his body is locked away in prison. This ability doesn't apply to his Low 6-B and 6-B key; as he had been using his real body during the Curse of The Rainbow arc.

How is this Low-Gody? He isnt regenerating himself, hes just creating illusions.

Well, thing is, his body is in an underground prison, but his soul is actually fighting by creating illusionary bodies.

That's what "limited" is for.

YungManzi said:
Well, thing is, his body is in an underground prison, but his soul is actually fighting by creating illusionary bodies.

That's what "limited" is for.
So his body is soulless arlt the moment? And is his soul regenerating bodies or just using his power to create illusions?

His soul creates illusions which can fight against his opponents. While his body is in Vindice prison.

Edit:

Yes, his body is soulless

YungManzi said:
His soul creates illusions which can fight against his opponents. While his body is in Vindice prison.

Edit:

Yes, his body is soulless
If his soul is creating illusions, then thats not Low-Godly since his soul isn't regenerating anything.

It is Low-Godly for his illusions whch are real. No different from his actual body.

Edit:

Although there's no evidence he can make mist illusions in varia arc, his base illusions are very close to being real anyway.

YungManzi said:
It is Low-Godly for his illusions whch are real. No different from his actual body.

Edit:

Although there's no evidence he can make mist illusions in varia arc, his base illusions are very close to being real anyway.
They're just illusions, if someone resist it then they are useless. Also do his illusions also have souls, or is his soul just.casting them?

Uh..no, his illusions themselves don't have souls.

Mist flame users can create physical objects from nothing. Turning illusions into reality.

The resisting Illusion Creation isn't going to suddenly stop Mukuro from making mist flame illusions.

1) This is more Defense Augmentation (what power do we use for that?), naturally, Damage Reduction is the standard effect of these kind of powers (only against conventional attacks).

2) Recreate illusions is not Low-Godly, as the user was never affetced to begin with; neithe rit dies, as what was destroyed was an illusion, so neither type 9 Immortality counts.

3) Not really a suggestion here, as long is true, just put a power that cover it.

4) This is just Gravity Manipulation, as controlling matter with gravity is a common application (TK is manipulate matter with the mind); neither is Status Effect Inducement, as crushing other by gravity is also a common application of the power.

5) It confuse me, the first part says that it drags you to another dimension, but the second descriptions sounds more like a conventional black hole. Either way, Black Holes are generally related to Gravity Manipulation, but it depends of how is performed, it could also be Spatial Manipulation or even Void Manipulation (these are just examples).

6) I unknown the nature of these flames, so can't say much.

7) You can put that that few characters have invisible attacks if this is true.

8) Not sure if Invisibility, as an illusionist turning invisible sounds like is the typical Sense Manipulation to makes themselves invisible to others.

9) Mmm... Subjective Reality maybe? Turning illusions into reality is that.

10) If the illusion is real, then she only needs conventional strength to put it aside. If not, then it is considered Resistance to Illusion Manipulation/Sense Manipulation.

11) That is not Information Analysis, it is own thing, he do not collect information, he just communicate with with his alternative selves and gather info in the conventional sense.

12) Mmm, I think I'll pass for now.

13) This is generally a standard effect of Petrification.

14) Guess you can add it as long is true.

15) Hair Manipulation.

16) I guess you can add Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation; you can add Mind Control, and if not loose language, also Soul Manipulation.

Is a guy that is somewhere safe generating illusions, if the illusion is destroyed, he simply create another one, so no Regenerationn nor immortality is involved.

That's not soul manipulation though.

And you can still destroy his soul to stop him from recreating illusions.

All he's doing is creating illusions as a soul, not manipulating his own soul or anyone else's.

I plan on bringing up him having soul manipulation in the next crt, but that's a completely different ability.

@Antonio

I suggested SEI for the gravity manipulation and telekinesis stuff because they don't just use it to crush people but also increase their opponent's gravity to slow them down.

And having more power isn't necessarily a counter to having your gravitational pull increased.

I'll bring some scans concerning some other stuff you mentioned when I get back home.

YungManzi said:
All he's doing is creating illusions as a soul, not manipulating his own soul or anyone else's.
I plan on bringing up him having soul manipulation in the next crt, but that's a completely different ability.
Oh, i thought he used his soul. If thats how it is, then no Soul Manipulation from that ability.

@Antonio

Look on the SEI page.

Statistics reduction is on there. And slowing down an opponent is part of statistics reduction.

Technicalities, Gravity Manipulation do not reduce speed by itself, but by increasing gravity it makes anyone that has lived under an specific gravity to have more diffulties to move; you could say that GM increase one speed (via falling), or decrease the strength (by also increasing the weight of people).

If we go with SEI inducing effects in an indirect way, then basically nearly all powers known qualify as such (like Death Manipulation inducing death, Pain Manipulation inducing pain, etc).

You can look into several users that are capabke to generate a gravitational downforce, and neither if them have SEI. If we start to apply SEI for any indirect effect (i.e, decreasing X by doing W, instead of decreasing X), most profiles will have them.

Well, those characters should have it then.

Anyway.

@Antoniofer

1) Such an addition as "Only against conventional attacks" seems unnecessary to add, seeing as how we already assume such things.

Tsuna's Gravity Coating
2) Thing is; for all intents and purposes the "illusion" that's fighting his opponent is a real solid person. Via mist flames which turn illusions into reality, and as long as his body and soul are in tact, he can continuously recreate them once they've been destroyed (Provided, he has enough energy to recreate them).

Also; previously I said, "Although there's no evidence he can make mist illusions in varia arc, his base illusions are very close to being real anyway."

Which is wrong. I had forgotten that his first realm is actually stated to create real illusions, and he's had that since varia arc.

5) Idk, could be both. But these two things were mentioned. So it's either dimensional BFR or Durability Negation via Spatial Manipulation. Either one of them or both, we can decide which we should actually accept later.

8) Well, it's kind of a case of both. With mist illusions (Because mist illusions are real) they can actually become invisible.

9) Forgot about Subjective Reality. Yes, you are correct here. It should have been changed to this when that page got added.

10) Okay, I'll provide scans here to add context.

Tsuna call this a Warped Space
Tsuna Blew away the illusion
Now, keep in mind. Torikobuto is a mist flame user who specializes in creating illusions (Aka far better than someone like Genkishi who can make real structures and objects appear at will). So the chance that this is warping reality itself rather than an elaborate illusion only taking place in Tsuna's mind is fairly high. The fact that the illusion shows up on cameras and tricks radars is even further proof of this.

And Tsuna just blew it away with an X-Burner.

11) I don't understand how collecting information about an opponent through supernatural means is not Information Analysis. And it goes even farther than that. He gains knowledge of every possible ability an opponent has via meeting with his other selves across the 2-B multiverse. For every possibility there is a parallel world.

Byakuran's Power Explained Part 1
Byakuran's Power Explained Part 2
13) That's not on the petrification page. so I thought we don't assume such things and need proof.

1) It was to not involve durability bypassing abilities, but the power by itself is Durability Augmentatio (Limited to bones).

2) If you see it from the perspective of the real user, is not Regenerationn, as no one regenerated, the user simply re-created the illusion. It would seems like a Reliant Immortality from the perspective of the illusion, but since the think is not real.

5) Up to you to decide that now.

8) Something that I been reading, is these illusions real and do stuff beyond of what characters perceive, of its only limited to them? It could be a case of Subjective Reality, or it could only be a Psychosomantic Illusion.

11) Consider it to be a variation of Precognition, Retrocognition and Probability Manipulation, where the character can see how the events run in alternative timelines. Since we do not rate neither of those abilities to be Information Analysis, neither this qualify as such. Do not limit yourself to abilities in this wiki, as long you can write a name that people can catch and and explains the power then it should work.

13) It do not says that reduce durability, but as any kind of Transmutation, the target has its properties altered by the new material is made of, aka, it turns as durable and dense as stone.

1) It's not statistics amplification. All he's doing is reinforcing his skeleton with gravity, fusing his bones together and thereby making his bones "unbreakable". He's not actually raising or enhancing his overall durability. Which is why we never considered giving him stat amp via this, but now that Damage Reduction is a thing, we finally have something to classify it as in his P&A section.

2) The illusion IS real, I keep telling you. The illusion itself is being regenerated by Mukuro's soul.

8) "is these illusions real and do stuff beyond of what characters perceive" Yes. They make real objects appear from nothing constantly. Daemon Spade's power mimicry is via recreating vongola gear using illusions. He can even replicate their flame attribute's effects.

Which btw Sky Flame and Earth Flame users should have resistance to this as Daemon couldn't mimic their flames....guess that's another thing to add to part 2

11) He's not actually predicting the future or changing probability though. Maybe Clairvoyance and an explanation of his ability will do.

13) Uh...I mean, I guess. I'm sure that's not always the case though.

1) The amp will reduce damage, yes, but a effect of creating a force armor in the bones that harden them. You can always increase Defense Augmentation and Damage Reduction, but the last power generally is the standard application of Defense Augmentation, so it would be redundant.

2) Regenerating by someone else is not the same as regenerating by itself, but again, depedns of the perspective.

8) Illusions can create objects from nothing, that do not make sthem real. Actually, you said that one character has strong enough illusions to cheat radars and cameras, so, can these characters cheat them too?

11) I said variation, combination. Again, just write it as what would be more easily to understand, SPW has as "Parachronal Cognition" for example.

13) If a Transmutation fail turning someone into a nother material completely it would be pretty low-tier power, so the standard assumption is that the traget is made of conventional material.

"Illusions can create objects from nothing, that do not make sthem real. Actually, you said that one character has strong enough illusions to cheat radars and cameras, so, can these characters cheat them too?"

No, it doesn't. But they are flat-out stated to be real, tangible objects...and are shown to affect characters as real objects.

I don't know what you mean by the second part.

Of course for those that were affected by the illusion will consider it real, that is how psychosomantic illusions works; but if the illsuions can't be cought for those that do not have senses (cameras and radars for example), that means they only exist within the mind of the affected.

Why does Yamamoto Takeshi has Country level AP while a massively stronger Tsuna only has Island level AP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back