• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont agree with some points:

- the 2nd point, as far as I know, low godly means that the character can regenerate from a soul or sth like this when his body is completely destroyed, when did Mukuro do that?

- the 5th point don't they already have the ability to create black holes? If yes then all this point will be there, I don't know what will we get if we add just more words, I mean if they have the ability to create black holes then all the things in this point are done, because black holes can do all this.

- the 10th point, I don't think it's like this... I mean I think Tsuna can affect and destroy things which cant be touched. Not resistence to reality warping (He didnt know what to do when Tori used his box and he needed the help from Chrome).

Things which should be added in my opinion.

- Tsuna should also have a damage reduction in his VG too (defense mode).

- I dont know why Tsuna doesnt has Existence Erasure, I mean he erased Daemon's soul.

IF I have some mistakes explain it to me (Im not so expert in abilities) .

He's talking about Tsuna I'm pretty sure.

So yes, he's country level.

Onto some things.

2) As I said in the many replies above whoever Mukuro would be fighting would be fighting an illusion of himself which, for all intents and purposes, IS REAL and HAS A REAL BODY which CAN BE REMADE BY MUKURO'S SOUL. So, that's how it's Low-Godly.

5) The fifth point wasn't about adding black holes, it's about adding some sort of durability negation via black holes. Whether that's Spatial Manipulation (Which they don't have listed in P&A) or BFR (Which they also don't have in P&A). Black holes being stated to do both things by Daemon and Reborn respectively.

10) That just means Torikabuto's box was far more powerful than the illusion he used in the example given (Which is the case with all of the carnage boxes). There's also another really weird scene involving reality warping in the future arc. Where Tsuna can freeze the illusions of his friends made by Genkishi. And they also had memories of being their illusionary selves for some reason...very strange, and completely unexplained.

I actually think everyone has resistance to Reality Warping at a certain point (Like every other DWF attribute, but I digress...)

1) Also regarding the damage reduction thing I brought up in the first point, I've talked to a lot of people who just don't agree with it simply because they take Damage Reduction to be something dissimilar from what is said on the page itself. Like Attack power reduction or something, rather than the literal reduction of "Damage". which is the result of the impact and not the impact itself.

That might need its own thread from what I'm hearing.

2- Ok make sense.

5- I know it wasnt about adding black holes, I meant that Enma and Tsuna has Black holes creation in their abilities and as far as I know, black holes can do this normally so I mean anyone who will see black holes creation in their profiles should obviously know that they have durabillity negation..itc.

10- I can agree with this now until I rewatch some episodes in the last arc again.

1- So does that mean that the page needs an update? Because I think we should follow the pages rules not what the people say that in case If the page doesn't need an update.

Ok, correct me if Im wrong, because Im not sure about this.

"8: Reliant Immortality: The character cannot die as long as a certain being, object, or even concept exists."

The Vindice don't die as long as Bermuda exists (or to be more clear, they exist as long as the 8th flame exists).

Daemon doesn't die as long as his soul exists you can destroy his body or erase his body but he will still take another body and live normally.

If I misunderstanded that type explain to me.

I don't think you can have tyope 8 reliant on your own soul.

I think that's meant for external forces, objects, and people.

If Vindice were stated to not die as long as the 8th flame exists, that could probably count as type 8.

Read this chapter.

Verde stated that they need Bermuda to survive because of the 8th flames. And Tsuna explained everything.

IDK if that's true type 8. More like, he provides more flames and they use the flames to 'live' as undeads.

What are the summarised conclusions here?

Sheesh this is a lot to go over.

I can say for sure illusions in KHR are very much real.

I'll look at everything else tbo

Type 9 immortality doesn't seem right. At best that's possibly type 8 if his illusions are reliant on his soul to be intact. Not to mention unless the illusions themselves have a soul and can regenerate from that, I don't see how that's low godly. At best I can see Mid-High regen if they do the whole "regenerate from vapor" trick that some other illusions can do.

Don't really see how pinning someone down with gravity can be status effect ass opposed to well..... gravity manipulation.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Mukuro like a one of a kind illusionist? I don't really see how his illusions would scale to others if he's stated to be superior to others.

Uhh, I'm 90% sure that "alternate versions" feat for Byakuran should be Acausality Type 3.

I'm pretty iffy on having everyone scale the resistances across from each other. At best just have them resist the stuff they're shown on screen cause some of the points seem to contradict one another with how some characters do end up getting affected by the Dying Will flames ability.

Everything else looks fine

@Glass

1) Well, Mukuro makes real illusions of himself as a soul. And can remake them as long as his soul is in tact. The illusions themselves are real and thus have real bodies. Thus, giving his illusions themselves Low-Godly Regenerationn.

2) I'm fine with it not being labeled SIE.

Even though that's what it is, it's just via a sub-power, bit would still fall under that category.

3) I'm not at all saying all illusionists should scale to Mukuro in my "gain power via real illusions" post.

I'm saying that they should be able to recreate illusions that weren't real as real illusions. So they would only have stuff listed that they've actually done before.

Like Chrome summoning fire pillars or Viper AOE freezing.

4) I don't think Byakuran falls under that. Because he can definitely be killed, and other world Byakuran's likely won't come in to fight for him.

5) That's a fine opinion.

Theglassman12 is probably correct. Thank you for helping out.

However, I would prefer if somebody asks all of the staff members listed in the Katekyo Hitman Rebor page to comment here in order to make certain.

Both supporters, neutral, and opponents. Just staff members who know the franchise.

The quote message below was a reply for this post

YungManzi said:
@Glass -
1) Well, Mukuro makes real illusions of himself as a soul. And can remake them as long as his soul is in tact. The illusions themselves are real and thus have real bodies. Thus, giving his illusions themselves Low-Godly Regenerationn.

2) I'm fine with it not being labeled SIE.

Even though that's what it is, it's just via a sub-power, bit would still fall under that category.

3) I'm not at all saying all illusionists should scale to Mukuro in my "gain power via real illusions" post.

I'm saying that they should be able to recreate illusions that weren't real as real illusions. So they would only have stuff listed that they've actually done before.

Like Chrome summoning fire pillars or Viper AOE freezing.

4) I don't think Byakuran falls under that. Because he can definitely be killed, and other world Byakuran's likely won't come in to fight for him.

5) That's a fine opinion.
I agree with this post. Low-Godly is fine with me. Everything else in the OP is fine, with me.

So 2 from the knowledgeable members agreed on this, I searched in KHR page I found lots of supporters but 90% of them are inactive, there are 2 admins there I asked them yesterday but they didn't come. What about Xanxussama?

You can tell the two administrators that I would appreciate their help, and also ask Xanxus.

So, to give a summary on the agreed upon additions.

1) Damage Reduction for Tsunayoshi Sawada (Post Future Arc) (While using the Oath flame)

2) Regenerationn for Mukuro Rokudo (Low-Godly). except for his last key.

3) "Can Summo and Telepathically communicate with Mukuro Rokudo" for Chrome Dokuro.

4) Enma Kozato and Tsunayoshi Sawada (Post Future Arc) get Spatial Manipulation and Telekinesis in addition to their Black Hole Creation, via Gravity Manipulation

5) Change the link on their pages from Fire Manipulation to Heat Manipulation via Dying Will Flames.

6) For Tsunayoshi Sawada and Squalo add "Can emit invisible Dying Will Flames"

7) Add Invisibility to illusionists pages. Along with adding abilities they have via making real illusions.

8) Tsunayoshi Sawada gets Resistance to Reality Warping

(Other character's resistance feats to be considered in part 2)

9) Byakura has Information Analysis and Preparation.

10) Sky Flame users (Tsunayoshi Sawada, Xanxus, ect) have Statistics Reduction via Petrification (Both halting momentum and lowering durability)

11) Hair Manipulation for Daemon Spade (Listed as Body Control in the OP, because I forgot it was a thing)

12) And Byakura has Mind Manipulation via medicine

Quick question, why don't we consider what Mukuro does as Avatar Creation, since he summons illusions in his place to fight opponents and the such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back