• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, somebody else recreating a tangible illusion over and over is not going to be accepted as Low-Godly. My apologies.

Can we proceed with applying what has been accepted please? I am very busy.

Oh, you mean post-choice Arc? I don't remember him being released, but if he was, I guess that should be mentioned.

Wait im bringing some scans from the manga, at least she was using verde's equipment which turns illusions into reality she should have some kind of Regenerationn.

Antvasima said:
Look, somebody else recreating a tangible illusion over and over is not going to be accepted as Low-Godly. My apologies.
Can we proceed with applying what has been accepted please? I am very busy.
I've been doing that.

I don't see how it this is the case. It's not "someone else". It's him (As a soul) creating new physical bodies. No different from someone like Lain Tendou.

I can't do much in that regard if you're so adamantly against it though. I'll remove it.

Well, even if the low-godly doesnt get accepted.

Here we can see Chrome creating her own organs not depending on Mukuro or anyone. and thats after she used the equipment which can tur the illusions into REALITY .

and in the fight VS Jager Mukuro was proven to be the strongest illusionist out of the current illusionists and the fight itself proved that Mukuro is faar superior to Chrome. this should give them some kind of Regenerationn I guess. Chrome doesnt has any type of Regenerationn in her profile.

I mean is she creating new organs from an illusion? If so, then that would be more like creation or something rather than Regenerationn I believe.

I have a question, if you don't mind me opening this back up for a second.

Daemon using Mukuro's body(Physical body) regenerates this: What would this be?

Scan here

After Mukuro's released from Possession, he's still alive and doesn't have any injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back