• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe so

For once i don't think Khorne can negate Yakou's Heavenly Eye as it is something from Haju. So that's one + for Yakou

Finding a proper matchup with Yakou is ******* hard because :

• Lol Precog that is on and superior to this gal precog, also trying to steal it is impossible unless you can somehow steal something from him
  • Time Travel to kill his past is no different from trying to kill his present self
  • Absorbing/Copying his abilities is impossible as the origin of his abilities is 1-A by nature
  • BFR is also quite hard as he can travel to 1-A place
  • Too stronk barriers which he can create while teleporting and he really likes to play defensive
  • Resistance is on a ridiculous scale due to him having Taikyoku :p

Unless you want to say that the barriers are 1-A because Hajun, Khorne should neg them.

Just my input.

The Everlasting said:
Again, Yakou's power source is 1-A, the null isn't doing anything.
So his barriers are actually 1-A? noice.

I think you are mistaking this.

What he meant is that Yakou's power source for all of his abilities all comes from a 1-A thing. So unless Khorne negged something that's literally 1-A, he won't be able to negate Yakou's abilities

ALRF said:
I think you are mistaking this.
What he meant is that Yakou's power source for all of his abilities all comes from a 1-A thing. So unless Khorne negged something that's literally 1-A, he won't be able to negate Yakou's abilities
welp,if thats the case then Yakou hackes kharn to oblivion.

Next!

Yakou cant access the 1-A power, otherwise he wouldnt be 4-C.

Not buying it.

Not accessing the power =/= not being powered by it.

Yakou's powers are derived from a 1-A thing.

Yakou CS
Except you're not buying it is invalid

See this text? It says Yakou gained Taikyoku (Colorless). Point and simple

ugh.

I need someone to upgrade Khorne to 1-A

Im closing this. I got another idea.

It was a mistake. I pressed highlight by accident.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back