• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keyblade Summoning missing

Nehz_XZX

He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Roxas, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Xehanort, Young Xehanort and Riku Replica don't have the ability to summon their Keyblades on their profiles. That should be added.

In addition to that Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Xehanort and Eraqus should have summoning for their Keyblade Armors as well. Xehanort and Eraqus should get possible Resistance against Possession due to their Keyblade Armors.

Mmm... this seems to be already an agreed-on thing, but editing this many profiles will take a while, eh, I'll do so now, thanks for pointing out.

I'll apply the edits for this tomorrow, a bunch of revisions quite have happened today regarding KH...

Ah, I've notice now that Xehanort and Eraqus have the possible Resistance against Possession already so that doesn't need to be added.

Including the act of adding the "Summoners" category to the respective profiles?

Either way, thanks.

You are welcome but I haven't thought of the categories. I'll take care of that as soon as I can. Provided I have a way to edit the pages on my mobile phone, I can start immediately.

Do you how one can edit pages on a mobile phone?

How do you remove categories that no longer apply?

The revisions should also affect Mickey Mouse (Composite) but the profile is protected from editing. Is there a special reason for it?

Composite Mickey is a somewhat controversial profile, but don't worry, that profile is eventually going to be removed per the site's standards not allowing composites anymore.

As for your question, the same way you add a category, just look for the one that is to be removed, then do a click on the trash can icon at the side of it, or otherwise just delete it manually at the bottom of the page (If on Source Mode).

What is the reasoning for not allowing it any more?

"Do not create composite profiles, as they contain highly inflated statistics and do not represent a reasonable canonical version of the character at any given point in time." - Editing Rules

The only reason the profile is still there is because apparently there's still some attemps at decompositing it into more profiles.

Is that coincidentally the reason the Powers and Abilities section of Sora's profile got separated into several tabs since he never had all of these abilities at once?

Yeah, that's the reason.

Riku likely could also use it as he has plenty of stuff missing thanks to the KH3D additions and all of that, but I've lacked the time to do such an edit on his profile.

I guess you could go ahead and do a CRT on Riku so I can better organize what exactly is to be added afterwards regarding the missing stuff, as I'm sure I'm going to forget about this quickly.

I've made the thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3993652.

Back