• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse General Discussion Board

It's gonna happen in the future for sure. No need to rush it, shhhhhhhh. Heroes always arrive last.

Also it's fair game to make a Key for Ohma that fought Ryu right? Kappa

Also remembered this bullet dodging feat from Erioh in Zero, although the dialogue afterwards implies that it may have just been aim dodging

I just caught up on Kengan Omega now and Kenganverse is awesome. One of the best manga I've for long time.

Also is anyone currently asking to calculate some of Kiozan, Ohma, Wakatsuki, Paing and Bando's wall, Boulder and floor breaks. Pretty sure that can go up to 9-A, hell, possibly even 8-C. That one old man Paing fought has killed a whale before too at it's big as shit.

Bando's whip, that one guy with lightning shit, and bullet blocking of Niko and Gensai too for speed.

Also just a question, what's your favorite fight in Kengan Asura?

We've tried with Bando's whip and some other stuff. Depending how we interpret it, it's subsonic at best or very much supersonic.

And favorite... You think I can pick a favorite, Shiro XD? You expect far too much of me.

Unless we can get some calculations out of it then we're stuck with 9-B I guess.

Well that's fair, almost all of them are fantastic, though the first ones are bit underwhelming compared to Annihilation Tournament ones. My favorites are Gaolang vs Agito, Hajime vs Bando, all of Seki's fights and Wakatsuki vs Julius.

I think Gensai ended up at mach 3 something for the rifle thing while Akoya was a-little faster with the whole factory thing.

Any fight the beard is in.

The best thing we could try and use to scale up, frankly, is deciding completely where in the Ritcher scale the mini tremor Julius and Wakatsuki did would scale. Something like 2-3 is our best bet but it can be argued. That and the Whale killing because that Whale was freaking gigantic.

But if I had to really pick... All of The Fang's matches, Ouma vs Imai Cosmo, Old Man Fisher vs Sai Paing and Ouma vs THE BEARD.

Actually, since the entire colosseum was visibly shook and it's strong enough that birds were running away, I think it's 4.

I also think it can be scaled to other characters like Kuroki, Agito, Gaolang, Hatsumi, Fallen Demon Setsuna, and possibly even Bando and Cosmo. This is done by normal attacks so anyone who fought Wakatsuki or Julius scales.

Welp, Tier 8 maaaaay get rejected but it depends since the scale of the Earthquake is not that big.

Some revisions on Earthquakes are going on due to the fact rather large areas should be getting affected based on the calcs we use for the energy ratings the Earthquakes use.

But since this is rather lowkey and not too high it might... be passable, especially since it reached a good bit outside the stadium? Idk.

I don't think Tier 8 isn't far fetched. At least High 8-C doesn't. People take high end tier 9 attacks easily and has many attacks that vapes parts of the wall which can be tier 8.

I do agree High 8-C is way more justified and likely.

Also Shiro, get into tabletop games so you can help me when I try to make any Exalted profiles. College is wrecking my poor ass.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I do agree High 8-C is way more justified and likely.
Also Shiro, get into tabletop games so you can help me when I try to make any Exalted profiles. College is wrecking my poor ass.
Implying that I have a way of purchasing tabletop games. FYI I can't because in Japan, tabletop games are virtually non-existent.

For real? I was sure they existed even if in a much diminished amount. From what I heard from some friends living there, Call of Cthulhu was oddly popular too...

But oh well. You can always access the books some other way, until I can find someone else to blackmail into helping me

i just finished manga. pretty sad ending and i almost cried ... and i believe that death (i'm not gonna tell name for preventing from spoiling story) was completely unnecessary. idk what was writer point in killing him ....

mentioned character who died had a pretty high amount of potential, great backstory and interesting powerset. also multiple points of his backstory such as tiger vessel, Niko, Real Niko and Long Min true identities remained unanswered and we don't know who killed Long Min and Ranjo too. damn even Kanoh Agito remained a mysterious character too. although maybe they have plan for eventually making a manga about Niko?

We have a name of the organization and the assassin who killed Ranjo and the people at the end. Read the sequel, Kengan Omega for that. Also Imai and Sekibayashi's mentors are in Fist of the Seeker so you can read it too. It's very likely that they'll explain many things about Inside in Kengan Omega.

I bet it will still be Agito. Agito even when he only uses Formless knew how to defend against Setsuna's Tiger and Fox.

SPOILERS FOR LATEST OMEGA CHAPTER

I can't believe Ryuki unironically said "Forgive me master, but I'll have to go all out... just this once"

He deserves the Cosmo treatment just for that comment

Interesting Premise:

Agito decides to use every tool at his disposal right from the start of his battle with Gaolang. Does Gaolong still do as well as he did before, of does Agito flip his pancakes even easier than he did last time?

Back