• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse General Discussion Board

It's true it is not stated, but it is likely implied. Seeing how he avoided that attack at all costs, it was like if landed, it would mean game over for him. Saw's eagerness to strike with the Hammer also reinforces this, since Saw was quite certain that if the Hammer hits, it would be an instant victory. But yeah, I could be wrong. And Rei have Durability Negation, so that nothing had to do with his strenght. Also, it is not Waka who states that, it is Agito. But for sure, those characters are stronger than Saw.

Finally, I'm with you, the Hammer it is not equal to the strongest characters like Wakatsuki, the Fang or Kuroki (and others), but that it is a fact that the Hammer is stronger than Saw Paing normal attacks.

Last chapter was ******* lit, and everything makes sense now that I think about it. I think there are two possibilities for the Ohma thing, that being Kura clan techniques ( some type of revival move.) or Hanafusa did something to Ohma, maybe replacing his heart or perhaps he did the same thing he did to himself to Ohma ( the thing that automatically restarts his heart if he dies.)

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that we've gone from a simple martial arts tournament to:

Martial arts illuminati

Clones

Near perfect replicas of people running around

Brain replacements

Whatever the hell notMeguro is

Akoya smiling

Latest chapters are giving us a solid idea for scaling chains for Omega top tiers.

Also, didn't know I needed a trio of Raian, Ohma and Retsudo until now. They play off each other perfectly. Can't wait for the Omega MC's to meet the Ashura OG MC.

I just wanna see some of that delicious character development as our newest MC meets the man he was so zealously hunting after they have both changed so extremely.

Raian is looking pretty clean in the new art style. Also pretty cool how he's using Kure techniques on top of still being a bloodthirsty moron like before.

Raian says **** you to character development while still developing his character anyway.

Me and Amlad are talking it out. It's just a matter of settling scalings. But since my break is over this'll be much slower now

Latest chapter shedding some light on the mysterious return of you know who

Though it's raising more questions than answers. Who gave him the replacement? Why? I'm starting to think there's another mysterious group working behind the scenes here. It can't be Tiger Vessel guy cause he thought he was dead. I question Worm doing it since they're supposedly aligned with Tiger's Vessel, unless they're also using him as a pawn.

Also emotions are running wild as Kazuo deals with recent events. Also yeah more Kure's make their return.

The chapter of today was pretty enternaining. Along with the last three/four chapters, Omega has been pretty good in recent weeks.
In this one, the characterization of the protagonists has been spectacular, and the return of certain characters is a rather positive addition. I can't wait for Ohma's interaction with the rest of the characters, both new and familiar, if that happens, of course.
A good chapter, I'm sure the next one will be too.
P.S: Ryuki will hunt Xia Ji, no doubt.

I made a few edits to Ohma's page to make it an easier read. Also separated his P&A according to his keys, since he definitely couldn't use certain techniques prior to regaining his memories. Most notably, Chi Blockage and Demonsbane.

Back