• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently, Culexus can still destroy Kars soul, since this was being discussed in the thread of Culexus vs Composite Human (the target doesnt need to have some supernatural power)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure having more experience doesn't negate the fact that Kars has no answer to soul manip.

I was just assuming from the OP that Kars had more experience than the assassin due to there being no actual age stated on the Officio Assassinorum profile.

Ok so Kars would likely, due to Verse Equalisation, feel the Mind Hax at a decently high level meaning hed have a very hard time thinking and be in pain, Culexus then goes invisible, walks up to impaired Kars and boops his soul from existence.

Not, they were 2,000.

Granted, it's unknown at which point of his life Kars actually became a fighter.

I think the mindhax only fully works against those with psychic powers. Otherwise it just makes them feel uneasy.

No thats not how it works, Humans feel extremely uneasy and scared, the more supernatural you are the worse your affected so Psykers and Daemons are effected the worst but it varies.

Kars is less supernatural then Psykers and Daemons but is definitely more supernatural then Normal Humans, so while he wouldnt be put into a coma but hed likely have a very very bad and painful headache.

Culexus's power has nothing to do with the "supernatural". His powers specifically target beings connected to the Warp, aka psychers. The most I've read about them targeting non psychers was being unable to stay in the same room with them, or something along those lines.

That's not how really how it works. The only reason his powers work is because beings are connected to the Warp, and the reason why "normal" people feel so uneasy next to them is because their latent psycher powers warn them about it.

Without Verse Equalisation Culexus would be totally useless since they could only effect Warp powers (although I can think of a story about Culexus vs Tau that makes your statement wrong but whatever) and nothing else, just like how anyone without Haki couldnt effect a Logia user.

With Verse Equalisation the Null expands to effect anything Supernatural, I was told this by Woki and Azzy.

I would like to see that story that proves me wrong, and that's not how verse equalization works. Even if it did work like that, it would still be useless vs Kars.

Ill have to find the story/scan or whatever later.

Anyway, Culxus goes invisible then touches Kars and annihaltes his soul (If the Culexus starts to be absorbed he'll just cut off the arm), there no Null or Mind Hax involved.

I would also like a scan of that soul annihilation on a non psycher. Because everything I remember that being mentioned something along the lines of "drains it from the Otherworld (Immaterium)" it implies that it targets only psychers. In the "Rogue Trader - The Navis Primer" it's clearly said that none of his attacks work on non psychers.

Kars can sense heat signatures (or something), but I don't think it will be enough to engage a battle against an invisible opponent

I know. in "The Navis Primer" it is specifically said his powers work on creatures from the Warp and everyone else is immune. That includes Daemons too.

Well you asked for a non-psyker and the Daemon isnt a psyker

Ask Woki he made the page, I dont have the feats or scans on me.

DMB 1 said:
Kars can sense heat signatures (or something), but I don't think it will be enough to engage a battle against an invisible opponent
Culexus isn't totally invisible, but he's completely intangible. He can't attack while in that state tho and he needs to activate it.

Ok so Ogbunabali you should make a thread asking for the scans or trying to get a note saying the limitaions that Culexus can only Null/Mind Hax Warp creatures and that their Soul Des only works on Warp beings cause right now the Null and Mindhax work on anything "supernatural" and the Soul Des works on anythng with a soul,

All of this is seen in basically every other Culexus thread and Culexus are currently ranked as the strongest 8-C, so if you disagree then you have to make a thread about it.

I think Kars without a soul is literally just a husk. Soul stuff and resistances don't even become a thing until part 4 where there are actual ghosts.

HierophantDeluxe said:
No it doesn't, you have to prove that it does.
This was debunked during the soul's thread. Current ruling says Kars becomes a empty husk until it's proven that he is immune.

I mean in Jorge Joestar Kars has infinite souls so it clearly scales to normal Kars since the only difference is this Kars has no stands ovo

Back