• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Culexus Assassin vs the entire Jojoverse

It says on his profile that he only has 37, however it also says he can survive Soul Destruction so... points kind mute now.

You telling me he would need preparation doesn't change the fact he doesn't have it. I don't take kindly to the "lazy" or "ignorant" comment, so I kindly request you chill Hiero.

Azhek Ahriman was one of the people affected by a Culexus while only being projected near one, he has a rather good power null resistance and fate hax shenanigans, he still wouldn't wanna get close to one. Having Fate +Information hax doesn't mean it just overcomes powernull way above it's shown capacity.

A single touch and he's extinguished on the spot, as Culexus can cause soul destruction that easily. This if he doesn't use his Animus Speculum to destroy it from a range, and this is immensely more effective on supernatural things. B.I.G. also still has no way to sense him at all.

And the Pillar Men need a feat for digesting a material like Syn Skin because that's what's covering his body, he's not gonna be on skin to skin contact. Unless Kars digested Stroheim's metal fingers and I just missed it. He can still just shoot at them as well with the Animus.

Joseph would need to devise a plan against an enemy that doesn't believe in honor, doesn't play games, he can't perceive with none of his senses, has stealth mastery and can fry his brain from a couple dozens of meters, while Joseph knows none of this or even has any clue where he is at all.

The passive powernull wouldn't really matter since kars still has pillar man and ultimate life form powers along with infinite souls and surviving soul destruction so he just kinda digests

Overlord775 said:
Kars having infinite souls means he'll be hit hard by the statistic reduction and be reduced to a 10-C
A 10-C that still digests when CA touches him

Well the Culexus touches him reaises hes being absorbed, cuts off the part thats being absorbed, then can just avoid him.

Ok, so then Culexus might stops at Novel Kars (unless someone figures something out) but thats not exactly the worst person to Incon.

... again, none of th Pillar Men have any reason to absorb. The Culexus is covered by his Syn Skin. Stroheim didn't get digested for grabbing Kars with his metal arm.

I keep forgetting about the Syn Skin, but what can the Culexus do to beat Kars? Since Kars can survive Soul Destruction and has Mid-High regen.

He was probably fast enough that the damage done to his metal arm was small enough to be trascurable. Either that, or the Araki Forgot meme.

Also, yes, Pillar Men can digest non-organic stuff, they could easily melt several german uniforms.

And the metal arm, metal that could be acquired in World War 2, wasn't absorbed.

Any instance of the Pillar Men absorbing non-organics?

@Psycho Didn't he survive soul destruction exactly because he has more than one?

I'm unsure if this was answered so I'll ask this again: what's the range of the power null since if it's not that big then what's stopping HAD from leaving the range of the null and taking pot shots at Culexus with his hax?

I don't remember the range quite well, asking Wok would be the best thing.

But the thing stopping that which, I am not sure if it's just missed every time I say it, is that the Culexus is pretty much imperceptible by any supernatural or normal senses, his stealth skills and the fact that he's immensely resistant to Super natural stuff like that.

@Paul

Which wouldn't happen since Kars wouldn't be able to move

and that counts a victory via incapacitation

@Stickman

Range doesn't matter, The Cuelux's null ouright prevents supernatural powers from affecting them

I dont know much about Novel Kars I was just looking at his profile, also Kars would be in alot of pain and be disoriented due to the Culexus Mind Hax, as for the HAD thing, that might work but hed have to make it out and thats gonna be hard due to Mind Hax and Stats Reduction.

Will the Assassin's power null effect the Pillarmen, as their powers would have no presence in the war with verse equalization? Hamon is not considerably supernatural either. Kars can get past the passive mind manip, even if the other pillarman couldn't, although I heard it does not effect those who would not be equivolent to psychers.

Nop, it effects everybody, is just Psykers get the worst of it.

This is pretty much what you can expect to happen. "When it is switched off altogether, the mayhem that ensues is terrifying to behold. Victims in close proximity may flee in wild-eyed terror, or freeze in place, hyperventilating and shaking uncontrollably. Others collapse, clutching their heads as bloody froth oozes from tearducts and gaping mouths. "

The pillarmen can deal with emotions like that. ACDC for example is so emotionally unstable that he can shift from negative emotions to positive emotions by weeping openly, but he is the extreme example

As far as I remember, ACDC is more a case of him doing that to calm his mind after he finds himself cornered. But I have seen nothing that would imply they easily deal with this, beyond the fact that they are rather old and experienced.

Still, it's merely a small advantage and not the main issue for them to overcome him.

Ogbunabali said:
Time Stop will 100% affect the Culexus and his range is actually pretty weak.
Supernatural powers don't work when a Cuelux is around, so the time around them wouldn't stop moving.

Seriously though. What stops Novel Kars from just... killing them? He has 37 souls and minds so he dosn't care about the touch based soul erasure or mindhax, and has more then enough biological abilities to get by. Heck, if the assassins are really unlucky he might just U N D E R S T A N D the null. Even if they do somehow kill him he can just D4CU out of their range.

And what stops Kars from just trying to kill them again? Especially if he U N D E R S T A N D S the tech that lets them do that. He can duplicate technology biologically, somehow.

Back