• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Culexus Assassin vs. Fugil Arcadia: My worst idea ever 2 (0-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, Culexus doesn't need to touch. It's head thing can launch a beam of concentrated anti-soul stuff as well.

I mean, Fugil dodged a freezing beam from someone who knew his future movements and his weak spots, so a beam isn't that much to him.

I don't think he has done so, however, Culexus isn't passively intangible so he should be capable of hitting him in that moment.

Wait so how does Fugil counter shifting into the Warp? I don't know much but Culexus should be able to interact with Warp "souls" which are not just souls but contain everything about the person and exists within the Warp. If Culexus runs into the underlying reality of the warp he could probably interact with it. Though don't quote me I'd ask Wok about this.

Fugil counters it for the moment he isn't shifted into the warp, he has to think to do it, Fugil have abilities that allows him to be faster than a thought, so there is that.

I have never seen that being mentioned in a Culexus thread (and I checked a lot), so even if they can I don't think it is in-character for them to do so.

Uh, speed equalized, right?

Or am I missing something here?

Yes it is, but Fugil can reduce the lag of his movements to the point opponents far faster than him (and thanks to multipliers I know that they are 10x faster than him) to not even perceive when he attacks.

I mean if they have to get close wouldn't Culexus just eventually get a mind beam in?

Like, no real info on it's range, but I'd have to suspect it's at least several meters.

The beam he dodged was also some meters close to him and he dodged it. He has also dodged AoEs at almost point blank range.

^

Starting to lean on that considering every single thing the Culexus does seems to be countered somehow.

... Wow, I'm actually surprised this isn't a stomp. I was somewhat confident Culexus would win when I made the match.

Anyway, I see this as a decisive match (or something like that), so I will take your comments as votes.

Fugil has no actual counter to the soul hax aside from dodging it and Culexus has better range than him due to having those rays. So I think it is save to say it is a decisive match since both have win cons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back