• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Culexus Assassin vs the entire Jojoverse

I guess someone with higher range can do stuff, but outside of that... only thing I can think it could work to put him down would be Valentine's paradoxing as it's not an ability of D4C but how the JoJo verse works.

Vanilla Ice can BFR shred from a different dimension, Ultimate Kars can AP flex due to lacking any supernatural hax, Funny Valentine can throw another Culexus, Ungalo at max potential summons Shub Niggurath to destroy Warhammer verse.

Power Nullification (Anyone within the Assassin's general vicinity will have any psychic, magic, and reality warping powers disabled.

That just put GER out of the game, but i don`t think that Virus from PH and Digest from BIG counts as psychic, magic or reality warping. Or we are counting all stand powers as magic?

Part 1 & 2 cast do the most work. Everyone afterwards barring maybe Gyro Zeppeli gets nulled in the best case scenario for them.

Between Hamon, Vampires, Pillar Men, and Spin, I don't think a single Culexus is going to come out on top.

How are any of the part 1 Jojos supposed to deal with Cuelux shifting out of reality or getting soul slapped with a single touch? Or the gigantic skill gap?

>Phasing in and out of reality.

>Being pretty much nearly imperceptible, not counting their stealth.

>Massive intelligence, absurd skill level and able to rip off a soul with a mere touch.

>Psyke-out grenades to knock you out.

I fail to see how the Culexus doesn't solo with both hands behind his back.

Joseph asspulls while the Pillar Men distract and checkmate them.

One of the Time Stoppers stop time out of the range of the null and doughnut the assassin.

Joseph and the Pillar Men outskill the assassin I'm pretty sure.

Novel Kars U N D E R S T A N D S the null (Though can't copy it) and just uses TWU out of the Assassin's range. Alternatively, he casually walks up and eats it since he has over 30 souls.

1. How exactly though. Nothing stops the Cuelux from stun grenading them or dodging their attacks by shifting out of reality and just one tapping them. Ignoring that all 4 of them will get severly disorientatetd due to their Blank aura causing mental pain

2. Im not familiar with 40K but if time stopping within a group was enough to put down Cueluxes, they woudnt be that feared by Psykers in the first place, considering how common time fuckery for a Psyker is.

3. The setting alone dwarves 99% of fiction in terms of skill and experience considering the over 10,000 year long war against the Warp and its shenanigens. Surviving in such a setting dwarves JoJo by massive degree. Now add the actual combat training since their young age into the mix. Joseph and co aint even coming close to it.

4. "Casually walking up" to something that could whoop his arse with 2 broken legs and a missing arm blindfolded isnt as easy as you make it out to be. Especially if it can just phase out of attacks that could have connected.

My team is Ungalo, Novel Kars and Rohan.

1. Kars uses Understand and puts the gained info into a disc and inserts it into Rohan.

2. Rohan uses his mangaka skills to create a cool looking OC, and uses Kars' info to give him counter abilities and much greater experience than the Culexus. Also gives it the ability called "Instantly defeat Culexus".

3. Ungalo activates Bohemian Rhapsody.

4. Profit.

TacticalNuke002 said:
My team is Ungalo, Novel Kars and Rohan.

1. Kars uses Understand and puts the gained info into a disc and inserts it into Rohan.

2. Rohan uses his mangaka skills to create a cool looking OC, and uses Kars' info to give him counter abilities and much greater experience than the Culexus. Also gives it the ability called "Instantly defeat Culexus".

3. Ungalo activates Bohemian Rhapsody.

4. Profit.
And Speedwagon?

Well tbf Verse Equalisation means alot more then just "Reality Warp, Psychic and Magic" things will be effected, now anyone in the vicinity of the Culexus will lose oustide maybe Novel Kars but he'll be effected by the Mind Hax and the Culexus can just go invisible and destroy all the souls in his body (If the Absorbtion is the same as the anime one then one of the Culexus' arms will be lost but they can cut off their arm), however anyone outside the Culexus null range that have extremely powerful stands that can effect the Culexus while still outside the Null can beat the Culexus.

Im fairly certain that the stands would simply be nulled as they would likely be considered Supernatural.

Well their Powernull is 1-B so...

Well Culexus can shift out of physically reality and can become intangible.

Also this is assuming the Culexus couldnt just avoid Vanilla Ice until he pokes his head out to look.

Whatever touches Cream's void ball is BFRed per moment (which essentially causes particle level shredding) and the particulate matter is dumped in an unknown dimension.

The void ball is invisible and undetectable if you don't know what you are looking for.

Back