• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Culexus Assassin vs the entire Jojoverse

By them just continuing to avoid Kars, also I have my doubts that Kars can just make some Etherium.

But anyway ive already said that the Culexus have no way to kill Kars so their mission fails at him.

Btw if Kars did gain the Culexus null hed lose soul all of his souls and it would likely effect his other powers.

He can't stay phased out forever, and I'm still waiting for Wokistan to provide the scans of the Culexus's soul hax working on a non Warp connected creature. Because I'm almost 100% sure that it cannont.

@Obnugal

Sniping Cueluxes with hax doesn't work, they tried doing it in verse and it failed

@Smashor

The Cuelux statistics reduction reduces Kars in to a immobile 10-C because of all his stando power

and he can't undestand the null, because it's infinitelly stronger than anything he ever faced

also D4CU gets nulled too

Did you message him?

Also at this point we already know that the Culexus fial/stop at Novel Kars as even with the Soul Hax they cant put him down.

Culexus's hax has never worked on or nulled non Warp beings. He ain't doing anything to Jojo cast.

The Warp is clearly different from other types of powers in fiction. I'd personally say Verse Equalization dosn't make it equal to stands.

That's not how verse equalization works, his power is way too specific. Saying it works on anything is just wank.

Well atm it doesnt work on things like robots and soulless beings iirc.

A thread needs to be made for what Verse Equlisation covers for the Culexus at this point since theres so many controversies about it.

I don't see how having a soul would be a requirement for his powers working. Normal beings in the 40k universe have souls and if they're not psychers they are immune to literally everything he has.

No they are not. The only thing that happens to normal people is their '''''latent psycher abilities '''''warn them about the Culexus.

"Even to a regular person, being around a psychic blank is an uncomfortable and painful experience that can never be forgotten "

Also every being with a soul has a presence in the warp

Yeah but Tau afaik have no Psykers and little Warp connection but they where effected by the Culexus Mind Hax.

Yeah but the Tau who have afaik no psychic power where effected by the Culexus Mind Hax, but know I have to go remember that book.

Back