• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright,another Karna match,someone suggest me to create another Karna vs masada character,so here folks!!!

-Base Machina is used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in india (again)

-Karna can use everything he have (from Brahmastra Kundala to freacking Vasavi Shakti)

-Range is 1 kilometer

-Win via anything!!!

Machina
So,you're the slayer of Wolfgang?

Lancer (Karna)
Yes,its me,son of sun god Surya Putra Karna!!!

• Machina : 0
  • Karna : 0

Machina punches him in the face and he ceases to exist.

Not too much,all of Machina hax get nulled by Karna armor,also if we have feat and source Karna have his EE resistance,but we still need that info.

oh.

I'll just camp out here and see what happens then.

how does it neg OPM's ability? The ability can even erase meth should he hit him hence why meth BFR on the spot

i don't see the EE part not to mention how potent EE as if it is basic EE then its not gonna do well against the fact machina's fists can kill a mid-godly and all his mysteries

Yeah,it was rejected XD

So,now can Machina doing something to Karna? he have his low godly regen but his hax get countered by Karna,the only he have is conceptual manipulation and EE.

i swear that i will never grasp why the low-godly regen is taken into account as part of a fight.

via criss-crossing the definition on this wiki for it, the explanation page on the masadaverse also on this page and my reading of the actual novel, the only time i can see this being used anywhere is when you get your soul absorbed by a fellow relic user and then there is a small chance that you might return, which is not assured to any certainty.

unless someone can find me an instance where someone just comes back to live out of the blue after getting their body destroyed down to the last scrap of flesh to justify the "Able to regenerate as long as your disembodied consciousness exists, such as in the form of your soul or mind, or from other realms." aspect of the description, this seems very much useless

Welp shit,you right about that,maybe he can but not too much.

But remember they in 1 km range,so Karna can just spamming Brahmastra here.

can't machina just punch the attacks themselves out of existence? He can do that to eleonore's fireballs so...

Back