• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Souls vs Fate - Battle of the Sun's Sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
Why does Karna have 2A Durability?
Cuz his Armor is given to him by his dad who's a God, it blocked Arjuna Alter's 2-A attacks There's ways of hurting him without dealing with his Armor tho, like how Vlad poked holes in him from the inside. Doubt Nameless King has any way to do so though.

@Apies

Uh, i guess, though the lightning attacks from his weapon and his wind attacks definitelly don't count as such

@Tactical

From what i heard, it's 2-A because of the specific way it works

K&K doesn't simply cut enemy's attacks power by 90%, it reduced the damage those attacks do to Karna by 90%

For exemple: If a spear was going to penetrate 10 cm in to him, with K&K it only pierces 1 cm

with this effect affecting even 2-A attacks

Miracles aren't effects by spells that reduce magic damage in Dark Souls. Havel hates Seath because he used magic and Havel made a miracle that weakened magic as a result of his hatred of magic.

Though I'm pretty sure Karna is a 2-A smurf so he probably stomps.

This match is really silly all things considered

Assuming Karna isn't immune to everything King throws at him, King has superior AP but Durability that gurantee ma Karna won't hurt him unless he uses Brahmastra which King has the durability to survive. And that's the only thing that can harm him.

@Apies

The wind attacks are from Stormdrake's natural ability to control storms, so no magic

His lightning attacks aren't affected by Twisted Wall of light, so they aren't magic

Overlord775 said:
From what i heard, it's 2-A because of the specific way it works

K&K doesn't simply cut enemy's attacks power by 90%, it reduced the damage those attacks do to Karna by 90%

For exemple: If a spear was going to penetrate 10 cm in to him, with K&K it only pierces 1 cm

with this effect affecting even 2-A attacks
@Keeweed ^

Well, it's not yet, so we can continue the match for now

Also i'll just move then to Fun&Games and keep Brahmastah High 6-C in case

What "Debate" is there tho.

Like, Karna can only harm him with Brahmastra and Kundala and can't do shit otherwise, meanwhile Nameless King can just beat him to death and reflect any attack he throws at him.

It's either "Nameless King Beats him to death" or "Karna spams Kundala"

What debate is to be had

The Namless King to weak to fire, which Karna's NP is

it would come down to who outlasts the other

I don't think he's weak to fire 10x weaker then himself unless the AP revisions regarding Fire finished

Brahmastra Kundala upscales to 174 Gigafoes [Probably around 2x since Sieg needed to use his NP twice to overwhealm it it]

Cool, Nameless King upscales above 310 in this form

A few attacks weaker then him are not going to kill, he'll be greatly wounded but that's fine because Karna is over 10x weaker then him

@Velox

Couldn't he spam it when he saw hooked to the Greater Grail ?

@Schnee

No, he's only slighty above 310, as his base form shouldn't be too superior to Stormdrake, who is 155 Megatons, while this form's AP is simply base AP+Stormdrake's AP

Also, Karna' armor conceptual 90% damage reduction greatly mitigates the AP advantage of King

I've heard that Karna is a massive smurf in this key, but if that's not the case then NK punches him to death slowly (or more accurately probably stabs Karna rather than punch). I should point out if we're going off a 90% decrease in ap for the NK he would still have enough ap kill Karna in a few hits since he would still be slightly stronger along with a bladed weapon.

@Overlord

No, he's only slighty above 310, as his base form shouldn't be too superior to Stormdrake, who is 155 Megatons, while this form's AP is simply base AP+Stormdrake's AP

Which is still not enough to deal killing Damage to him with only a few Brahmastra attacks.

Also, Karna' armor conceptual 90% damage reduction greatly mitigates the AP advantage of King

I already mentioned the armor earlier, and it changes nothing because his Durability is still 310 Gigatons, which is over 10x Karna's AP.

He can stand there and be unharmed by Karna's attacks until inevitably grabbing Karna's spear completely unharmed

So again, if Karna can't spam Brahmastra, this is a stomp, and if he can, then he can range spam.

how is this not a stomp though

None at all. Death to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back