• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamina/Viral Base AP

Why is Kamina/Viral's base AP 9A? Viral punched a birdman through a wall but that was originally placed at 9B when his profile was first made. Why was it upgraded? I checked the history and couldn't find anything.

Eh. I was just curious cuz their base stats are a mess. Yoko is At least 8-C, Kamina and Viral are 9-A, Nia is 10-B to 9-B, and Simon doesn't even have a base key.

I might bring it up with some more knowledgeable members, b/c I don't know much about the verse but it's low priority b/c when they're used in matches it tends to be with their robots.

You can check under Gurren Lagann in this page for people to ask for help: Knowledgeable Members List

If that does not work out, I would appreciate your help with figuring out appropriate statistics scaling.

Back