• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reacting point blank is worse then reacting when the object started moving
It depends on how far away the one who shot the bullet, was from the target. If the target dodged the bullet, right when the bullet was in front of their face, while the shooter was far away, that’s worse reactions. If the target dodged the bullet, right when the bullet was in front of their face, while the shooter was in close quarters, that’s better reactions

It depends on how far away the one who shot the bullet, was from the target. If the target dodged the bullet, right when the bullet was in front of their face, while the shooter was far away, that’s worse reactions. If the target dodged the bullet, right when the bullet was in front of their face, while the shooter was in close quarters, that’s better reactions
Yes but I'm talking about viral and kamina's feat

Viral could dodge a bullet, Kamina could dodge an arrow. Viral has better reactions than Kamina
That's what I have been saying the whole time... But you are giving kamina the same reaction speed as viral which I don't agree with... Kamina would not be able to react the same way viral did to the bullet

Last edited:
That's what I have been saying the whole time... But you are giving kamina the same reaction speed as viral which I don't agree with
I was debating on what it could be, but you didn’t say anything about him having better reactions because of the bullet, you said he had better reactions because he overwhelmed Kamina, which could still be skill. I still think Viral overwhelmed Kamina with skill, because at that point in the fight, it was about Combat Speed, and Reactions are clearly very different. So yeah, Viral has superior reactions and skill, but combat speed is still equal

New Proposals:
Simon, Kamina & Kittan: “Subsonic, with higher Reactions”
Viral: “Subsonic, with Subsonic+ Reactions”
Yoko: “Subsonic, with Supersonic Reactions/Combat Speed”
Nia: “At least Subsonic, with at least Supersonic Reactions/Combat Speed”
Viral will have Subsonic Attack Speed with Bow & Arrow
Simon & Kamina will have Subsonic+ Attack Speed with Pistol
Nia will have at least Subsonic+ Attack Speed via Energy Shots
Yoko will have Supersonic Attack Speed with Superconducting Rifle

🤔 maybe but I would say viral has at least reaction speed over kamina... Viral didn't need to use a surprise attack to hit kamina...kamina used a suprise attack and still barely hit viral 🤷‍♂️ barely dodging an arrow vs dodging a sniper bullet...

Have you reached any further conclusions here?

We need to get some speed feats calculated to be able to use them though, so arguing back and forth, rather than doing something constructive in this regard, seems pointless.

Have you reached any further conclusions here?
Travel Speed & Combat Speed will be Subsonic, because everyone either scales to/scales above Viral who is fast enough to seem like a blur. Nia and Yoko would get Supersonic Combat Speed/Reactions, due to Yoko blocking Adiane’s tail at least 2 times, which was fast enough to block multiple shots from Yoko’s Superconducting Rifle, and Nia being shown in episode 12 to be superior in speed to Yoko in multiple types of speed. Kamina, Simon & Kittan will have Subsonic reactions, both Kamina and Kittan dodging an arrow, and Simon being comparable in speed to Kamina, reacting to his punch. Iirc, Viral’s feat of dodging a bullet from Kamina will have to be calced. It seems like Subsonic+, but we don’t know for sure

Appearing like a blur is fine, but the rest should preferably be calculated, as the speeds depends on the distances moved to dodge the different types of attacks.

Appearing like a blur is fine, but the rest should preferably be calculated, as the speeds depends on the distances moved to dodge the different types of attacks.
Are Supersonic Reactions/Combat Speed fine? Blocking multiple supersonic bullets should be okay

Again, it would depend on the distance from the shots, and how many of them that werre blocked. It could be lower than supersonic speed, or most likely considerably higher, but we still need calculations. That is what we always do, so you need to cooperate with me regarding this point.

You need to list links to the available evidence of the feats, after which I can ask some calc group members to help us out.

They go about 8690 kph or mach 6. I dont know if Yoko scales to her rifle tho. Adine blocked bullets from a different gun

Anyways, with these results Simon, Kamina & Kittan would be given Supersonic reactions. Nia & Yoko would be given Hypersonic+ Combat Speed/Reactions. Oh my goodness, Hypersonic+ is incredibly fast for Wall level standards, it’s unreal

Readjusted the Kamina calc. It's Transonic now. I mixed up my bows by mistake.

I'm sorry for getting your hopes up ;-;

Readjusted the Kamina calc. It's Transonic now. I mixed up my bows by mistake.

I'm sorry for getting your hopes up ;-;
14-142665_crying-pepe-png-pepe-cry-png.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back