• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamijou Touma(To Aru) VS Sakura Matou(Fate/Stay Night,HF line version)

Sakura Matou at HF line version condition,and does not have any Servant absorbed´╝êotherwise it's not one on one)

Kamijou Touma at base condition.

Battlefield:10 meter away from each other,face to face.

This time it seems Sakura Matou's speed is not a problem for Kamijou Touma,as they have similar speed and reaction.

Kamijou Touma 8

Sakura Matou 0

Seems I confused someone,as Sakura Matou defeated Gilgamesh,whom they believe Touma would have no chance to beat.

What stop ToUman from punch Sakura in the face?

Anyway vote for ToUman Via precog, powernull and his own morel.

Touma has dealt with much, much, much worse opponents that were more in control of their powers. Honestly a fairer match would have been full on Dark Sakura, but she gets her stuffing kicked in on this one. Touma has much more battle experience, his precog, MUCH better stamina and general combat abilities.

First, Sakura base durability is human level, so if Touma can pass her magic, Touma will win. I know that Sakura durability can reach up to mountain level, but remember that Sakura magic or Shadow Giant will be useless against IB. Second, Touma can stand and counter Berserk Accel eventhough he cant completely negate it which means Touma has better battle experience compared to Sakura. Another aspect that I think made Touma will win against Sakura is becasue Sakura doesnt have hand to hand combat ability.

I vote for Kamijo

Practically all of Sakura's magecraft is useless against Imagine Breaker; that is a fact. Whether or not Touma is fast enough to negate is the biggest deciding factor here. The only reason I can maybe tip this in Touma's favour is because he's dealt with people just as, if not faster, than Sakura. In which case, I'm nowhere near knowledgeable enough to say anything for sure. After all, what's Peak Human compared to Subsonic?

Putting aside the issue of speed, assuming Touma could move fast enough to negate her standard attacks, there's still the issue of whether Touma can even kill her. Remember that Dark Sakura has regen comparable to Saber Alter, and could regenerate from Gilgamesh destroying everything below her stomach as well as rip out her own heart. Her durability may be entirely human, but her regen makes it so that it doesn't matter outside of destroying her brain; which would be difficult for Touma.

Only way Touma could feasibly destroy her is if he unleashes the IT, which I don't think he ever consciously does - and the likelihood of Sakura conveniently severing his hand/arm is entirely luck based.

Voting for Sakura for now.

@Solacis Touma can negate misaka lightning which Massively Hypersonic+ speed. Against supranatural attack, Touma reaction is MH+. Meanwhile, Sakura attack speed just MH. Also, I believe that Sakura subsonic & MH attack comes from her magic, not her physical attack. I dont see problem for Touma to negate Sakura attack.

Still doesn't help against Sakura's regen. My argument still stands, since I assumed he would be able to when making it.

On a side note, someone should make a note on his profile about just how much higher "much faster supernatural ranged attacks via Precognition" actually is. Seeing Peak Human speed on his profile doesn't exactly lend itself to thinking he can defend against MHS+ attacks even with precog.

Can you show prove that Touma powernull will not work with Sakura Regen?

Sakura regen is clearly from Magecraft.

Monarch Laciel said:
Although, it's not like Sakura can't just have a shadow giant physically throw a building at him once she sees he's negating her magic attacks.
Can still dodge that, like he does with accel.

@Monarch Laciel probably it will be too late for sakura to do that since their distance just 10m. Also, sakura giant shadow will be instantly destroyed once it touch IB. Touma can even fight & win against berserk accel during ww3 which his IB cannot completely negate, and this battle just Touma solo battle.

Monarch Laciel said:
She can have multiple shadow giants out at once, but yeah, 10m puts him as more likely to get to her first.
Can passive things he negates come back if he stops touching them? Or are they gone forever?
Up to case i guess

If it a something like Innocentius then he need to Destroy something first.

@monarch laciel

as said above it depends on where is the core of the spell is , striking innocentius is like striking the moon reflection on the water so u need to use anti Christian spell or destroy the various runes he placed, if is the normal summon golem (like elis) it gets destroyed even if it can regen by itself but u can always summon one again

for the regen, if it's a spell it should stop working the moment he touches her, and she would need to cast it again, if it's a passive effect it should get negated only when he is in contact

it's not IC for touma to ever kill so it should go on the knockout or incapacitating and IT is released willingly only vs planet buster or plus, and they threaten the planet and released unwillingly if IB gets too much damaged (broken,sliced,ruptured)

Touma surely takes this. Because, and let's think about this here, the main thing that's powering Sakura is not herself, it's partly Angra Mainyu. It's like a weird servant contract facilitated by the corrupted Grail Pieces in her body. But that's the thing, the connection isn't natural and even gets servered using Rule Breaker by Shirou(anyone free to correct me if I am remembering wrong) - and what is IB if not a Rule Breaker in steroids?

The very essence of Angra Mainyu and his connection to her would likely be purged in one contact, and after that she's... well, she's pretty much done. And Touma is the sort that doesn't give a flying heck sending someone flying with a punch and causing a knock out.

Monarch Laciel said:
True.
10m doesn't give her a lot of leeway, and by the time she realises he can neg her magic on touch, he's negated Angra and is beating the crap out of her.

Assuming he leaves her alive, that's a happy ending for her seeing as she's no longer possessed by the god of evil, so hopefully he'll just knock her out.
Touman never kill anyone incharacter anyway.

Saitama Touma FRA.

I guess this is vote count.

Touma: 8 (Hizack123, LSirLancelotDuLacl, Makina Yuki, Eganergo, Monarch, Veloxt, Solacis and me)

Sakura: 0

Back