• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Revision: No More 2-A Edition

the higher dimension must be shown be higher infinities. Just being called a higher dimension doesn`t mean anything
Hmmm... After Saver transcended to higher dimension, he can experiences entire multiverse's time and space in a single moment, does that prove anything ?

Wouldnt transcends to a higher dimension going along transcending space-time qualified for Low 1-C ? Since i heard from an admin that "time" is regarded as 4th dimension, so "transcending space-time" backed up with "transcend to higher dimension" would qualified for Low 1-C.
Higher dimension can be geometrically higher (or sit higher) like you can call the sky is higher than the ground. You need something like Reality > Fiction different, Higher Dimension trivialized Lower Dimension, Uncountable Infinitely Superior.

Transcended Space-Time or Higher Dimension still help, but unlike in the past, those thing are not main evidences anymore and can only use as supporting evidences.

Hmmm... After Saver transcended to higher dimension, he can experiences entire multiverse's time and space in a single moment, does that prove anything ?
Need more context

Need more context
It is written in the OP

The first things appeared are colors
He is being swallowed by all colors.
And then, all kind of sensations : sounds, smells, cutaneous sensations. All visceral sensations, no, all things.
Everything is surge forward to him. Everything is mixed together into a total chaos, and overwhelmingly strike him like a storm.
It felt like an eternity, yet, also an instant moment.
Infinite colors eventually take shapes. What supposed to be nothing more than explosive colors at the beginning, he can now see them as countless seneries.
As he able comprehended that, the flood of sensations is starting to make sense.
Now he can understand everything.
Right now, what is in front of his eyes, what he can perceives right now, is “The world”. All times, all spaces are expanding in front of him.
He is being enveloped in joys and ecstasies. At this moment, he is a nigh-omniscient being. Although he has lost his flesh vessel, his spirit is flying high, he has transcended the humanity.
But then the colors are exploding again. The sensations are running rampage. And then, there’s only silence.

Immeasurable is a no, other than that iirc transcended space-time is also not a thing to jump tier anymore so i doubt Low 1-C is accepted
Transcending space-time can be Low 1-C with a right context. I will give more in-depth analysis so everyone could get a full view of this:

Kugai Kudo (Saver) who died and become a incorporeal being at page 48-50. In page 115-120, he stated that his existance has evolved to a higher dimensional one. Despite this, he's unable to interact with the real world and required a Driver to materialized there.

The entire novel revolve around him trying to create an artificial Golden Fruit and when he did, the entire world were also brought to higher realm just as himself; the timestamp for this are page 142-144. At page 159-160, we get the transcending space-time statement.

Now let me analyze this, at the beginning Kugai was able to see all existence at once, including past seasons of Kamen Rider, and the verse are stated to contain countless universes multiple times. Kugai was called a higher dimensional being by the snake early on, and later restated this himself, so by default he is 4-D at that moment.

Fast forward to when he got the artificial Golden Fruit, there is no doubt that he have gained a huge boost in power, even so when the rest of the world were brought higher dimension like himself. Lastly, the transcending space-time were stated at near the end which obviously indicated that he is no longer bound by either of them.

The context is freaking bad, it look like a flowery poem than anything literal. I hate that kind of context
Well, while they do look like flowery poem, but everything was written in literal meaning.

The big wall of text descripe Kugai's experience when he ascending to a higher dimensional existence (albeit an imperfect one).

The first things he experienced are the infinite colors along with infinite sensations, it takes a while for him to see thoses colors clearly as the infinite sceneries of the countless universes in the multiverse, and the infinite sensations came from these infinite sceneries

Last edited:
@MagiSinbad why don't you write out the part he saw the battle of gaim and baron, and the part relate to kamen rider multiverse like the monster create a slaughter game(daguva), some like angel of the lord( el lord of series Agito),... that would possibly make it less poetic.

The first things he experienced are the infinite colors along with infinite sensations, it takes a while for him to see thoses colors clearly as the infinite sceneries of the countless universes in the multiverse, and the infinite sensations came from these infinite sceneries (if i'm interpret it correctly?)
Plus that those sceneries are worldlines (something refer to timelines,parallel worlds,...as i researched)

The colors are just sceneries, a single universe can have infinite sceneries. So that doesnt proves anything.
Those sceneries from the colors are confirmed is the worldline (世界線) and i searched the meaning of that word from twitter of the Japanese (most are about Kamen rider) that it relate to parallel world so i think it's more than just a sceneries

Those sceneries from the colors are confirmed is the worldline (世界線) and i searched the meaning of that word from twitter of the Japanese (most are about Kamen rider) that it relate to parallel world so i think it's more than just a sceneries

Yeah, i don't see why they would be relevance here. Doesn't matter if those worldline are sceneries or not, the context here are Kugai seeing all creation at once which are impressive feat by itself.

yes, he did view those worldlines, like the scan said.
But the scan didnt mention that the each of sceneries are a worldline of their own. The number the novel used to descripe the multiverse is "countless".

Turns out the "transcending stuff" happened in the show and it's not very impressive
It's probably that Mai has yet to fully mastered the Fruit at that moment so she couldn't find the right timeline yet.

It should be noted that Kouta have fully control to his time travel power in Zi-O (2:00) where he come to 2019 to meet up with Sougo.

I dissagree with Low-1C at all. Higher dimensional and the rest is fine, but it is only 4D due they become with the World/All of creation which is Multiverse. Transcend space-time doesn't mean they uncountably infinite superior than 4D, it just flowery language about they become one with all space-time, so they don't have future because they already exist in it in the first place
Actuality, there is nothing different than Old BB's profile (nasuverse, not mention L1C or 1C because it come from it own things aka 6D Avalon and 8D whatver)

Unless you prove The World/All of creation or whatever it is also is 5D. Otherwise it just couldn't make sense due they become ONE with it

Unless you prove The World/All of creation or whatever it is also is 5D. Otherwise it just couldn't make sense due they become ONE with it
He didnt become one with the world because of his ascension.
The "became one with the world" happen in a long time later.

Tldr : After Kugai died in the experiment and ascended to higher dimensional existence, he became a wandering ghost. Because the guy can experience the entire multiverse in a single moment, he see nothing but sufferings and malices in the whole multiverse. Hence his salvation is recreates the experiment and bring entire humanity to the same level of existence as he is, by using the Saver System. The Saver System can convert peoples into higher dimensional energy and merges them with Kugai, they will share the same experiences, idealism with Kugai. Hence "become one with the world" part.

I dissagree with Low-1C at all. Higher dimensional and the rest is fine, but it is only 4D due they become with the World/All of creation which is Multiverse. Transcend space-time doesn't mean they uncountably infinite superior than 4D, it just flowery language about they become one with all space-time, so they don't have future because they already exist in it in the first place
Actuality, there is nothing different than Old BB's profile (nasuverse, not mention L1C or 1C because it come from it own things aka 6D Avalon and 8D whatver)
The event happened in order are:

Kugai died and become a higher dimensional being which were stated twice (48-50; 115-120). Without more context, he is 4-D at this point.

After getting artificial Golden Fruit, he become even more powerful and merged with all existence. Transcending space-time here is the latter statement, which clearly stated that he is superior to both aspects.

Having no future here could also mean he's above space and time but that part are kinda vague so i've leave it as Possibly.

Like Magi said above, the text were written mostly in poem style but the context were taken in literal sense. Nothing would discard them as most statement are pretty consistent with each other.

If this get rejected then i'm going so mad
It's understandable if the staffs want to reject it. After all, our strongest evidence for Saver's higher dimensional existence is that Saver is a higher dimensional existence that transcending time-space, and he can experiences entire multiverse in a single moment.

He didnt become one with the world because of his ascension.
The "became one with the world" happen in a long time later.

Tldr : After Kugai died in the experiment and ascended to higher dimensional existence, he became a wandering ghost. Because the guy can experience the entire multiverse in a single moment, he see nothing but sufferings and malices in the whole multiverse. Hence his salvation is recreates the experiment and bring entire humanity to the same level of existence as he is, by using the Saver System. The Saver System can convert peoples into higher dimensional energy and merges them with Kugai, they will share the same experiences, idealism with Kugai. Hence "become one with the world" part.
Okay thanks for this. But "higher dimension" doesn't mean 5D, it just mean 4D+ (literally anything higher than 3D). "Transcend space-time" could support it 5D but in context, it nothing other than doesn't bond by linear time as 3D objects/life form, so I don't think it is Lów-1C/5D, you must prove their higher dimensional form trivialize all space-time as infinitesimall things or fiction, not just see them by some werid cosmic awareness as quote

Okay thanks for this. But "higher dimension" doesn't mean 5D, it just mean 4D+ (literally anything higher than 3D). "Transcend space-time" could support it 5D but in context, it nothing other than doesn't bond by linear time as 3D objects/life form, so I don't think it is Lów-1C/5D, you must prove their higher dimensional form trivialize all space-time as infinitesimall things or fiction, not just see them by some werid cosmic awareness as quote
You're correct on the first part, Higher dimension here are just 4-D by our standard. However, that was Kugai at the beginning of novel when he is still imperfect and weak.

After he got the Fruit, its granted him immense power and the "transcend space-time" come after that. In this case, he's superior to his previous self as no longer bound by both aspects.

Actually Higher Dimension alone is not enough for 4D.
Here, the conversation between him and Snake claimed that he have become something beyond human/3-D being by ascending to higher dimension. In Duke spin-off also stated that he is a greater being. All of this statement were made early on, when Kugai evolution is still imperfect.

“That’s wrong, the experiment was not a failure. When I was the test subject of the experiment, my flesh was extinguished, but my existence has evolved to a higher dimensional one. Sengoku Ryouma shouldn’t have threw away his original theory !!”

“In the experiment of activating the Sengoku Driver, the thing you uses to harness the power of Helheim… Is called Lockseed right ? So that is Sengoku Ryouma’s approach to recreates a pseudo Gold Fruit. As the result, you have died as a human, but your existence
Has ascended to a higher dimension
, like the Woman of Beginning. Interesting, so after all you are just Kougane to the humans.”

For the last message... That doesn't qualify for low 1-C. You can have a billion higher Dimensions but it won't be transcendent/infinitely superior dimensions by default. You can also have higher d people, but still won't be on low 1-c scale. Being beyond 3D is just... 4D.

Last edited:
For the last message... That doesn't qualify for low 1-C. You can have a billion higher Dimensions but it won't be transcendent/infinitely superior dimensions. You can also have higher d people, but still won't be on low 1-c scale. Being beyond 3D is just... 4D.
Please read my previous message. I have explain that the Higher Dimension statements are qualify as 4-D, which are made back when the guy are weak as hell.

When he got the Fruit thingy, he become far stronger and that's when "transcend space-time" happened. Its obviously indicated that he have suppress both space-time compared to previous self.

4-D dimensions are tier 2 tho....

Also I am not really arguing against low 1c in original post, don't really know the verse so can't say anything. Just talking that higher dimensions don't mean infinitely superior by default

Back