• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Revision: Cosmology Upgrade Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure about that. Given we have no idea what the hell is a "super time jacker" like Tid, nor if he's actually someone from the Real World.
What I want to say is : it's too vague to assume he's from the real world.

The Great Eye's profile only mentions that he's only "observing" dimensions. So it's not actually anything AP related.
Okay, you have this point, but how would it still be possible to put it as universal+? since you were making corrections to events in these parallel worlds?

Isn't Zukan confirmed he is the one that creates Ataru world in Zi-O Character?🤔
I just checked the original Japanese text on Zukan...yeah, like James said. Probally should discuss this elsewhere, because this is probally gonna change alot.
Okay, you have this point, but how would it still be possible to put it as universal+? since you were making corrections to events in these parallel worlds?
I believe that is just haxes. And we dont know how Great Eye make these corrections.

Dimensions in Kamen Rider have been established to be qualitatively superior
Aside from the real world... I am not really seeing much qualitative superiority? Not disagreeing per se, just needs some clarification and a bit more evidence regarding this superiority. Real world is a different case entirely.

Aside from the real world... I am not really seeing much qualitative superiority? Not disagreeing per se, just needs some clarification and a bit more evidence regarding this superiority. Real world is a different case entirely.
Saver transcended the multiverse into a higher dimension. He was physically as large as the multiverse at that point so it makes sense that he would occupy a physical higher dimension.

From what I am reading, he essentially became one with the multiverse, and just mentions a higher plane tho?

From what I am reading, he essentially became one with the multiverse, and just mentions a higher plane tho?
The context is that by itself, without the 7D statement, Saver would already be larger than the multiverse and hence, 5D. So we know that there are higher dimensions in Kamen Rider from Saver's feat alone.

Does higher dimension of Saver work as R/F too? i saw something like Deus ex Machina and countless stories unfolded in front of him

Basically, I'm trying to generalize how higher dimensions work in Kamen Rider.

The Real World transcend the multiverse via R/F Interaction, which means there are other dimensions that operate on the same principle. The concept of the Real World was established by two different movies, and they conveyed a similar idea of higher dimensions being superior to lower dimensions.

Just as Ovens explain in the case of Saver, when Saver ascends to a higher plane, he has essentially become larger than the multiverse and occupies a higher dimension itself. This can be contextualized to how a higher dimensions work as well.

Last edited:
The Real World transcend the multiverse via R/F Interaction, which means there are other dimensions that operate on the same principle.
No, there is no proof of such thing. Again, real world is an entirely different matter. You can have fifty higher Dimensions, but doesn't mean they are qualitatively superior, and still have one r>f dimension. It doesn't mean just because there is one higher dimension that has r>f mechanism, all of them do.

The context is that by itself, without the 7D statement, Saver would already be larger than the multiverse and hence, 5D. So we know that there are higher dimensions in Kamen Rider from Saver's feat alone.
Assuming his transcendence is actually superior in every way possible way, why would that not make him 5D? Hm?

So, to reiterate my question, why are we assuming the 7 dimensions are qualitatively superior? Where is the proof for that specially.

Because Shuu having 7D power means that the Kamen Rider multiverse should indeed have at least 7 dimensions. If Saver proves that there can be a 5th dimension, he proves the other 2 would be real too.

And coupling that with our standards as outlined by Ultima:

"One of the more straightforward ways to qualify for Tier 2 and up through higher dimensions is by affecting whole higher-dimensional universes which can embed the whole of lower-dimensional ones within themselves. For example: A cosmology where the entirety of our 3-dimensional universe is in fact a subset of a much greater 4-dimensional space, or generalizations of this same scenario to higher numbers of dimensions; i.e A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object, and etc."

Saver being physically larger than the entire multiverse to the point of transcendence should be enough to prove that Kamen Rider dimensions should be qualitatively superior.

No, there is no proof of such thing. Again, real world is an entirely different matter. You can have fifty higher Dimensions, but doesn't mean they are qualitatively superior, and still have one r>f dimension. It doesn't mean just because there is one higher dimension that has r>f mechanism, all of them do.
The Real World established the relationship of dimensional superiority in two different scenarios (Super Hero Senki and Heisei Generation FOREVER). Both movies contextualized it to build up the mechanism of the real world. By this means, the higher dimensions always work based on R/F interaction regardless.

In the case of Saver, the relationship of superiority is almost identical. Saver exists on a higher dimension and is bigger than the multiverse, which further proves that generalization does happen.

I looked over all the info in the OP and it looks legit, so I agree with the proposed OP

Update it
cover6.jpg

Where these guys on a 7 dimensional scale when this happened? Sure the multiverse has up to 7 dimensions but were the characters at this time only operating in the lower dimension at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back