• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider OOO AP Revision

I'm don't know anything about japanese but the context of 大地 refer to solid ground or land rather than the planet.
Here is some information I found about the about the word 大地 on wikipedia.

In short, the earth (大地) is a respectful name for Land (陆地). And Land (陆地) means the earth surface is not submerged in liquid water at a region. Land invasion about 29% of the earth's surface, with an area of about 148.21 million square kilometers.
So it sounds like a continent level to me.

Are there any other feats that would make the surface wiping feats more consistent? I think the feats in the OP would work as secondary evidence but we need at least 1 solid tier 6 feat to work with a likely or possibly.
Unfortunately, OOO doesn't seem to have any feat above tier 7 to calc while High 6-C rating come from scaling with Fourze. The surface wiping feats happened at the end of series and only scales to few characters.

So, for Medal Vessel it would be something like: "Potentially High 6-A (Would eventually consume the Earth surface into a baren plain. Maki stated that the Greeed upon being completely restored will devour everything in the world, in the end, leave no trace in its wake)"

Maki would have a "Potentially High 6-A (He plans to eliminate the Medal Vessel in order to reach "the existence of the ultimate void" after its consume the world)
This. Eiji and Ankh may get a Possibly since they can fight against Maki for a while but eventually get overpowered. "Ground of Rage" and "Lost Blaze" would be High 6-A attack.

We need to wait for Ovens approval, however.

I'm fine with potentially High 6-A. I honestly think this is more reasonable than the rating we have now. I just really want this to end soon.

Last edited:
Reminder: EoS OOO and Maki's ratings are gonna be "At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-A"

I would like to cover more OOO stuff in the future (ex. finalizing AP ratings and discussing keys), but for now, this is what we're gonna do

So the description of the AP would be:
  • Maki: At least Large Island level (Defeated OOO's Putotyra Combo, superior to other Greeeds in their Complete Form), possibly Multi-Continent Level (He plans to eliminate the Medal Vessel in order to reach "the existence of the ultimate void" after its consume the Earth surface into a baren plain)
  • OOO EoS: At least Large Island level (Comparable to Fourze's Cosmic States form), possibly Multi-Continent level (Can briefly fought with Maki alongside Ankh), higher with Ground of Rage and Lost Blaze (Oneshot Maki, Lost Blaze has destroyed both Maki and Medal Vessel)

Last edited:
The large island feat is from an unevaluated calc that was done half a year after Megamax, it shouldn't even be on Eiji's profile
As far as I know, Rocket States can somehow comparable or slightly inferior to Cosmic States, Gentaro use it as a replacement when he can't use Cosmic States in the fight with Tachibana (Virgo Zodiart). Furthermore Rocket States in the end of Megamax is likely far stronger when get power up from Nadeshiko and Super Tatoba has finished the Galaxy King alongside that Rocket States. Anyway, it just my opinion.

As far as I know, Rocket States can somehow comparable or slightly inferior to Cosmic States, Gentaro use it as a replacement when he can't use Cosmic States in the fight with Tachibana (Virgo Zodiart). Furthermore Rocket States in the end of Megamax is likely far stronger when get power up from Nadeshiko and Super Tatoba has finished the Galaxy King alongside that Rocket States. Anyway, it just my opinion.
He only used Rocket States to catch Tachibana who was flying away, It doesn't have anything to imply it's stronger than even Magnet States, let alone the Gentaro of the summer movie

Its true that the High 6-C feat should be looked at, but for the time being it's not going anywhere. Not sure if we can scale Fourze to the High 6-A thing. I think it's more of a situation where OOO scales to Cosmic Fourze, but it's not the other way around. Correct me if I'm wrong

It should, since Fourze and OOO are shown to be in the same level. Since Eiji is getting a potentially High 6-A upgrade, so should Gentaro since they scale off each other.

It should, since Fourze and OOO are shown to be in the same level. Since Eiji is getting a potentially High 6-A upgrade, so should Gentaro since they scale off each other.
If we decide scaling it for Fourze then I think we should scaling it for Wizard too. The "5-B, possibly 4-B" of Wizard is kinda out of date at this time. Eiji was in Ultimatum movie anyway.

If we decide scaling it for Fourze then I think we should scaling it for Wizard too. The "5-B, possibly 4-B" of Wizard is kinda out of date at this time. Eiji was in Ultimatum movie anyway.
Wizard’s profile isn’t outdated, I’m planning on making a revision thread to clear up some things. As of right now, Eiji and Gentaro are still tier 6

Back