• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider OOO AP Revision

The current AP feat of EoS OOO is scaling from Fourze Cosmic. So I think we should have an in-series feat for EoS OOO instead of a crossover feat.
Below is what Dr.Maki explained to Eiji about the power of a Complete Greeed in episode 42.
greeed1_by_dragodrex_deludjj-pre.jpg

greeed2_by_dragodrex_deludjo-pre.jpg

greeed3_by_dragodrex_deludjt-pre.jpg

greeed4_by_dragodrex_deludjy-pre.jpg

greeed5_by_dragodrex_deludk2-pre.jpg

greeed6_by_dragodrex_deludk6-pre.jpg

greeed7_by_dragodrex_deludkc-pre.jpg

From what he said, the Complete Greeed would be able to consume both humanity and the world leave no trace if it was necessary to satisfy their desires.
And then Dr.Maki showed Eiji a vision about a part of the world after being consumed by Greeed.
greeed8_by_dragodrex_deludkg-pre.jpg

So "world" in this context could refer to the entire surface of the Earth.
With all the above information, I think Complete Greeeds and EoS OOO can have AP of 6-A or High 6-A for this feat.

Last edited:
Following. This seem interesting.

We have discuss over the possibilities of using crossover feat as long it's consistent with the timeline. As for the feat above, i think it might not be applicable because we don't know the exact time frame for the Greeeds to consume the Earth, but this is just my opinion i would to hear what others think of this.

Well, considering the context, it might not take too long. Maki is hellbent on destroying the world before, in his own words, it loses its beauty, and couple that with the berserk risks they've established. Though I'm not quite sure if that means much since the finale did fall a bit short on its showing.

Nevertheless, I'm curious about this as well, hopefully someone else can shed light on the necessary info.

Following. This seem interesting.

We have discuss over the possibilities of using crossover feat as long it's consistent with the timeline. As for the feat above, i think it might not be applicable because we don't know the exact time frame for the Greeeds to consume the Earth, but this is just my opinion i would to hear what others think of this.
I think consumed speed will probably be equal with Medal Vessel in the final episode. Because Medal Vessel is actually just a Greeed that has lost control of its power.

The Medal Vessel contained all five Core Medal types which is different from the Greeeds.

I will ask some mods to look at this.

I apologize in advance to those who've already heard me bring it up on Discord, but I'll bring it up here too

Tajador OOO used the Purple Medals in the Tajaspiner to make a black hole (final episode). While it obviously isn't a real black hole, this wouldn't be the first time black hole feats were calc'd based off the mass creation since according to our black hole feats in fiction page, measuring the mass created during these kinds of feats are valid for AP ratings. Basically, I think this feat should be checked out for OOO

As for the feat mentioned in the original post, could I get a reminder on what episode this happens during?
The pictures you linked aren't loading on my end

Last edited:
I apologize in advance to those who've already heard me bring it up on Discord, but I'll bring it up here too

Tajador OOO used the Purple Medals in the Tajaspiner to make a black hole (final episode). While it obviously isn't a real black hole, this wouldn't be the first time black hole feats were calc'd based off the mass creation since according to our black hole feats in fiction page, measuring the mass created during these kinds of feats are valid for AP ratings

As for the feat mentioned in the original post, could I get a reminder on what episode this happens during?
The pictures you linked aren't loading on my end
I have restored the image in original post. You can check it out and let me know your opinion about this feat.

Alright, awesome. I can see the pictures now. I'll get back with a response

Alright, I'd say the strongest piece of evidence for this working is the emphasis on the word "consume", since Eiji repeats it fearfully after Maki brings up how humans would be consumed. That along with how the world looks in the vision.

That being said, like James said we have no clue what kind of timeframe the Greeed would achieve this in. Let's also remember that Maki said that if things were left unchecked, the world would come to this state, implying that no trace of the world being left wouldn't be immediate

Given how Maki states it, it would probably be High 6-A, but that's assuming it's immediate, which I'm not sure we have a lot of proof of

Also, based on Maki words he specifically stated the combined effort of the Greeed would have achieved the result, not by an individual.

Yeah, I admit it's pretty vague about the timeframe.
I have another clue, but don't know if it helps.
In Maki's profile on the official site has mentioned:
メダルの器として暴走させたグリードが世界を喰らい尽くした後、そのグリードを排除することで「何も存在しない究極の無」に到達しようと目論む。
I don't know anything about Japanese, but I use google translate and it give the following results.
- After Greed, who has run away as a medal vessel, eats up the world, he plans to reach "the ultimate nothingness that does not exist" by eliminating the Greed.

So as I understand. In Maki's plan, after the Medal Vessel consumed the world (Earth surface in this context). He will eliminate the Medal Vessel, which at this time already contain world itself inside it, to reach the ultimate nothingness he want.

I don't know if the translation is correct. Anyone who is good at Japanese please translate it properly. I will leave the link below.

To be honest, this could just be High 6-A Environmental Destruction over time. Since we don’t know the exact time frame it takes to Dr. Maki to convert the world into the barren plain. If that’s the case, this upgrade will only go to Dr. Maki.

Yeah my thoughts ATM boil down to new calcs being the determining factor for new OOO ratings

I don't know anything about Japanese, but I use google translate and it give the following results.
- After Greed, who has run away as a medal vessel, eats up the world, he plans to reach "the ultimate nothingness that does not exist" by eliminating the Greed.

So as I understand. In Maki's plan, after the Medal Vessel consumed the world (Earth surface in this context). He will eliminate the Medal Vessel, which at this time already contain world itself inside it, to reach the ultimate nothingness he want.

I don't know if the translation is correct. Anyone who is good at Japanese please translate it properly. I will leave the link below.
This exists for a reason

Also I was referring to how I don't think this "world consuming" feat will get us a new rating and we'll have to wait for new feats to be looked at

Given how Maki refers to the Greeed as whole instead of an individual, this wouldn't scales to anybody (maybe expect for Medal Vessel).

I requested to be translated and got the result as below:
メダルの器として暴走させたグリードが世界を喰らい尽くした後、そのグリードを排除することで「何も存在しない究極の無」に到達しようと目論む。= After Greed was made to ran amok as Medal's vessel to devour the world, he plans to eliminate it in order to reach "the existence of the ultimate void".

This sentence confimed that Maki can eliminate the Medal Vessel after it has consumed the whole world. So maybe he can have High 6-A AP for that.

Although, in the final episode the Medal Vessel doesn't consume the world fast enough to reach High 6-A. At best we could give it a High 6-A over time rating.

Dr. Maki can destroy a Medal Vessal that absorbed the entire Earth's surface
Gara with a few hundred Medals was going to destroy the world and use 21 Core Medals to recreate it as King OOO's equal
Maki was also stronger than Eiji with the King Medals

Why is the amount of Medals is important?

Medal Vessal was gonna consume the Earth's but it took an unknown amount of time.

Gara was gonna destroy the world but he required sufficient amount of Medals to do it.

Both feats was done over time and won't scales to their actual AP. We already known that Maki is much stronger than most Greeeds and OOO's Putotyra Combo.

Why is the amount of Medals is important?

Medal Vessal was gonna consume the Earth's but it took an unknown amount of time.

Gara was gonna destroy the world but he required sufficient amount of Medals to do it.

Both feats was done over time and won't scales to their actual AP. We already known that Maki is much stronger than most Greeeds and OOO's Putotyra Combo.
Medals make you stronger and should also give them more mass, The Medal Vessel with all the mass of the Earth's surface would still be weaker than Maki and EoS Eiji

We known that Maki was gonna destroy it to reach "the existence of the ultimate void" but that doesn't mean he is stronger than it.

Remember that Medal Vessel'd protected Maki from OOO's Ground of Rage attack which gonna one-shot him.

We known that Maki was gonna destroy it to reach "the existence of the ultimate void" but that doesn't mean he is stronger than it.

Remember that Medal Vessel'd protected Maki from OOO's Ground of Rage attack which gonna one-shot him.
It couldn't have blocked the attack, he still got hit by the attack and exploded, It's also unlikely Maki could destroy it with power of the Purple Medals since Uva with 9 Medals resisted them

medalvessal_revive_by_dragodrex_deludi1-pre.jpg

Medal Vessel's page confirmed that it revived Maki, not protected him.
But I think Maki needs to be in Complete Form (9 or 10 Purple Core Medal) to be able to destroy Medal Vessel. Because in the last episode he still wants to take the Purple Medal from Eiji. So achieving Complete Form was also part of his plan.
But I also don't think it can be scaled for anyone, as Complete Dinosaur Greeed will be much stronger than the rest of the series.

I think we can safely say that OOO won't be upgraded to High 6-A at this stage

Back