• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider OOO AP Revision

We don't know how much a single Greeeds can devour the Earth. Maki himself stated the Greeeds as whole will consume the Earth not an individual.

Again, we didn't know how much a complete Greeeds can devour and it won't be the same as the Medal Vessal which have a statement about consume the world.

I was contacted for this but honestly this seems like @Sir_Ovens territory.

Again, we didn't know how much can a complete Greeeds devour and it won't be the same as the Medal Vessal which have a statement about consume the world.
We been told the Greeed can devour the Earth, we know that they can't be filled and the only thing between that is them having 9 Medals.
Occam's razor is to assume one is enough

The feat can only achieved by all of them as Maki stated above. He doesn't explicit told that a Greeeds can done so.

In fact, Maki was alway refer to the Medal Vessal whole time because he was trying to turn Ankh (then Uva) into the vessel to destroy the world.

The feat can only achieved by all of them as Maki stated above. He doesn't explicit told that a Greeeds can done so.

In fact, Maki was alway refer to the Medal Vessal whole time because he was trying to turn Ankh (then Uva) into the vessel to destroy the world.
It's stated nowhere and he's not talking about the Medal Vessel, the full scene is him talking about how the Greeed's dulled senses causes them to be insatiable

Maki was planned to create the Medal Vessel this whole, that is why he asked Ankh to become the vessel. It is even before most Greeeds obtained complete form.

I'm not well versed in OOO. What was the discussion about?

I'm not well versed in OOO. What was the discussion about?
First, @Drahavern propose 6-A or High 6-A upgrade for Complete Greeeds and EoS OOO via consuming the world feat.

However, the timeframe for them to achieved this is unknown and the context implied that it wouldn't be immediate.

Then Drahavern posted a statement about Medal Vessel devour the world and Maki was gonna destroy it later. I claimed that the Medal Vessel doesn't do it fast enough to scales to it AP.

Currently, me and @Maskofthedragon are argue about should a single complete Greeeds have High 6-A rating or not.

His plan has nothing to do with him explaining what A Greeed's motive and goal is to Eiji
Then explain to me why Maki doesn't let the Greeeds consume the world then kills them later. Why he must make Ankh into Medal Vessel to destroy the world, even though the former could do it too. Because he know that a single Greeeds alone isn't enough to destroy the world.

Then explain to me why Maki doesn't let the Greeeds consume the world then kills them later. Why he must make Ankh into Medal Vessel to destroy the world, even though the former could do it too. Because he know that a single Greeeds alone isn't enough to destroy the world.
It was Anhk who suggested to be the vessel the episode AFTER him explaining the Greeed's endgame

Does it even matter because Maki already got a plan in his head before. He just need someone to become the vessel for him and Ankh offered to be one.

His plan wasn't guaranteed at that without A host and if a Greeed became complete at that point he wouldn't be able to stop it because he was still greedifing

First, @Drahavern propose 6-A or High 6-A upgrade for Complete Greeeds and EoS OOO via consuming the world feat.

However, the timeframe for them to achieved this is unknown and the context implied that it wouldn't be immediate.

Then Drahavern posted a statement about Medal Vessel devour the world and Maki was gonna destroy it later. I claimed that the Medal Vessel doesn't do it fast enough to scales to it AP.

Currently, me and @Maskofthedragon are argue about should a single complete Greeeds have High 6-A rating or not.
In fact, I didn't mention Medal Vessel's AP when scaling it with Maki. What I want to mention here is its mass and size.
As seen in the final episode, Medal Vessel continuously increases in size in proportion to the amount of matter it absorbs. So the amount of matter that Medal Vessel absorbs will be equivalent to its size and mass.
In Maki's plan, he would destroy the Medal Vessel after it had absorbed the entire surface of the Earth. So that means Maki will have to destroy something that is the same size and mass as the entire surface of the Earth. That's exactly why I think Maki is High 6-A.

If we aren't assured that the surface wiping of the Earth has a timeframe, we shouldn't use those feats.

In fact, I didn't mention Medal Vessel's AP when scaling it with Maki. What I want to mention here is its mass and size.
As seen in the final episode, Medal Vessel continuously increases in size in proportion to the amount of matter it absorbs. So the amount of matter that Medal Vessel absorbs will be equivalent to its size and mass.
In Maki's plan, he would destroy the Medal Vessel after it had absorbed the entire surface of the Earth. So that means Maki will have to destroy something that is the same size and mass as the entire surface of the Earth. That's exactly why I think Maki is High 6-A.
You mean that the Medal Vessel will become High 6-A after consumed the Earth surface? I guess this make sense.

What do you think about this Ovens?

You mean that the Medal Vessel will become High 6-A after consumed the Earth surface? I guess this make sense.

What do you think about this Ovens?
Yes, it exactly what I mean. But maybe Maki has to be in Complete Form (or has more Purple Medal) to do that, because in the final episode he still tries to take the Purple Medal away from Eiji.

As far as I understand he only needed more Purple Medals to speed up his Greeedifaction, which I guess makes sense since Eiji with over twice the Medals was fodder to him

I think the Medal Vessel more like "At least High 6-C will eventually become High 6-A".
As for Maki, I just rewatched the last episode and it seems that Maki doesn't really want to get more Purple Medal. He only did so when Eiji and Ankh attacked him first, and also said that they bothered him watching the end of the world.
In addition, Maki doesn't seem to be weakening after giving Eiji 2 more Purple Medals. So his power comes from his greed more than the number of Medals. In the novel, the Yummy created from King OOO is as strong as a Complete Greeed, so greed is also an important factor for Medal Users.
So if he doesn't need any power up from Purple Medal to eliminate Medal Vessel, then Maki is "Possibly High 6-A". This also can scale for Eiji and Ankh for able to fight him although still get overpowered, or just scale for the "Ground of Rage" and "Lost Blaze" for oneshot Maki.
But that just my opinion, let's wait for the others.

Last edited:
I think the Medal Vessel more like "At least High 6-C will eventually become High 6-A".
As for Maki, I just rewatched the last episode and it seems that Maki doesn't really want to get more Purple Medal. He only did so when Eiji and Ankh attacked him first, and also said that they bothered him watching the end of the world.
In addition, Maki doesn't seem to be weakening after giving Eiji 2 more Purple Medals. So his power comes from his greed more than the number of Medals. In the novel, the Yummy created from King OOO is as strong as a Complete Greeed, so greed is also an important factor for Medal Users.
So if he doesn't need any power up from Purple Medal to eliminate Medal Vessel, then Maki is "Possibly High 6-A". This also can scale for Eiji and Ankh for able to fight him although still get overpowered, or just scale for the "Ground of Rage" and "Lost Blaze" for oneshot Maki.
But that just my opinion, let's wait for the others.
Where does the High 6-C come from?

Are there any other feats that would make the surface wiping feats more consistent? I think the feats in the OP would work as secondary evidence but we need at least 1 solid tier 6 feat to work with a likely or possibly.

Are there any other feats that would make the surface wiping feats more consistent? I think the feats in the OP would work as secondary evidence but we need at least 1 solid tier 6 feat to work with a likely or possibly.
Gara in the movie was going to destroy the world with the power of Cell Medals Eiji would go on to absorb
Gara with 21 Medals was also going to recreate the world and Eiji could still harm him
Gara with 21 Medals is compared to King OOO and Maki was stronger then the King Medals

Gara in the movie was going to destroy the world with the power of Cell Medals Eiji would go on to absorb
Gara with 21 Medals was also going to recreate the world and Eiji could still harm him
Gara with 21 Medals is compared to King OOO and Maki was stronger then the King Medals
Isn't that Gara were using a device to weight of human desire to execute his doomsday plan? I'm pretty sure that he isn't gonna destroy the world with his AP though.

Isn't that Gara were using a device to weight of human desire to execute his doomsday plan? I'm pretty sure that he isn't gonna destroy the world with his AP though.
His base forms AP is irrelevant, his OOO form absorbed that entire room including the device and the Medals that overpowered it, then Eiji was still able to fight him

Below is the description of Putotyra's Leg Stella Nail, I found from the offical site: https://www.kamen-rider-official.com/zukan/form/444.

legstellanail_by_dragodrex_dembjkp-pre.jpg

Sentence in the picture is translated by Google Translate anyway.
The original sentence is: "爪先は鋭く太い爪状に変化することでより安定し、どんな体勢からでも正確に地面を捉え、圧倒的な破壊力を生み出す一助となっている。踏み込む力の強さから、大地をも踏み砕くとさえ言われている。"
I have requested translate and got the reply: "The tip of the claw changes into a sharp and thick claw-like shape, making it more stable, and it accurately catches the ground from any position, helping to create an overwhelming destructive power. It is said that it can even crush the earth with the strength of its step."
The word "The earth" in original sentence is "大地" not "地球", so it likely refer to the surface of Earth rather than the Earth itself.

Last edited:
Back