• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider discussion thread #6

Whether SOUGO originate from the same timeline or not doesn't really matter. The power of all known Sougos are all directly derived from their specific iteration of "King of Time"

Old Sougo stuck to the past, giving up the present, therefore denying the future

Young Sougo learns from the past, strive in the present, and march towards the future. And the summer movie shows his determination and conviction that while his existence and purpose was fabricated by someone else, his dream is entirely his own

SOUGO outright rejects anything that he doesn't personally like/accept

In versus lingo this simply translate into

Old Sougo's Ohma being a composite Rider, but he doesn't have the scope of young Sougo Ohma's (similar dream but different conviction) nor SOUGO's resistance to hax (literally a different kind of vision altogether)

Young Sougo's Ohma being a composite Rider, but his version surpasses old Sougo's Ohma in term of scope (similar dream but different conviction) and he won't have SOUGO's resistance either (different vision). His conviction also let him bulldoze through a vision that stands directly against his own, essentially nullifying them like he did to Balrckxs' resistance

SOUGO's being resistant to almost every Rider (with possibly the sole exception being Riders from Showa era but they're not that hax anyway). He won't have either young Sougo or old Sougo's composite Rider power because his vision stands in a direct opposite direction

Being from another timeline wouldn't really matter in this case as Manga Kuuga and G doesn't belong to any timeline other than their own but they're still within the scope of young Sougo's Kingship (which mean being included in his composite Rider skillset)

Hmmm that made sense.

But it is the old Sougo that encourage his younger self to become a king. Was it perhaps out of his kindness? Or was he confident that Sougo, himself, is still the rightful king no matter if he is a kagemusha or not.

Sougo wanting to be a king is his childhood dream. Nothing to do with old Sougo or young Sougo, the former simply remind the latter when the latter almost lost his hope in the fight against Balrckxs

I think we should Add something to Heisei Generation FINAL Eiji stats: Likely higher in Strongest Combos. We know that he destroy Enigma Limbs with TaJaDor, but PuToTyra and S├║per TaToBa are Even Stronger that TaJaDor.

Kamen Rider Xross said:
I think we should Add something to Heisei Generation FINAL Eiji stats: Likely higher in Strongest Combos. We know that he destroy Enigma Limbs with TaJaDor, but PuToTyra and S├║per TaToBa are Even Stronger that TaJaDor.
Not true.

Tajador comes in two forms. Tajador and Tajador Lost Blaze.

Lost Blaze is the evolved form of Tajador you see him use at the end of OOO's and Heisei Generations Final where Ankh's full power and consciousness become the power and he announces the transformation.

That being said, PuToTyra and Super TaToBa should be relative to it regardless.

Literally the Ridewatch is Ohma Zi-O, the images of Ohma Zi-O himself was there when Sougo transform into Ohma form?

Nicetoderp said:
Literally the Ridewatch is Ohma Zi-O, the images of Ohma Zi-O himself was there when Sougo transform into Ohma form?
It's like as if you didn't ******* read what i wrote. What he used matter little in this context. What the plot represent and allude towards is that young Sougo's Kingship far surpasses old Sougo's Kingship.

The movie even represent this by showing the tombstone that symbolize old Sougo's "King of Time who stuck to the past" crumbling when young Sougo finally realize his own image of Kingship. Young Sougo's henshin sequence having a figure of bigass Ohma Zi-O statue behind him is a symbolization of young Sougo finally becoming a kingly figure who surpass his future self

This is even directly corroborated by Ohma form's prowess in that it has physical stats surpassing those of Ohma Zi-O while having access to Rider whose history Ohma Zi-O never alluded and/or implied to have

Sougo using the Ridewatch that's essentially Ohma Zi-O doesn't really matter. The movie and the show as a whole make it pretty clear that their intent was to tell that young Sougo's power of king simply far surpass old Sougo's power of king.

Let's put it into another perspective just so it becomes easier for you to understand

Suppose Ohma Ridewatch is literally the same as Ohma Zi-O as you said. It wouldn't change anything as that'll simply mean when young Sougo uses that Ridewatch, hes using old Sougo's power of king + his own power of king, an amalgate of which is superior than just old Sougo's power of king alone

The point remains unchanged by that point. Ohma form as a symbol of young Sougo's kingship and power is simply > Ohma Zi-O as a symbol of old Sougo's kingship and power

Hmmm that's fine then I supposed.

Well, what about other upgrades that I list? Is there anything that felt wrong or out of place?

Basically if both Sougo should get resistance neg from Young Sougo bodied SOUGO in his Oma Form since their power still kinda come from the same origin.

What about other upgrades? Does that look good for you?

Also why the fak does the Humagear doesnt have inorganic physiology?

Yes, I forgot that one to All Humagear profile

and I think both sougo should get same resistance neg, but Oma Form or Young Sougo is stronger than his older self by his desire.

Also, shouldn't we give Gai basically limited use of every Pogrise finisher?

It seem like his power copying isnt temporary thing but basically ingrained into his powerset. Like how he is able to summon Orbital Unit during EP23 or the recent episode where he basically use all of Progeise key at the same time.

Bickeraccel2
So a new chapter of the Double manga brings a new finisher. This is when the Accel Memory is put into the Bicker Shield instead of the Joker Memory.

Oh and I think it was being used with Golden Xtreme since the Junk Dopant tried to possess or poison him and used Gold to kick the stuff out of his middle portion of the body. Sadly many chapters are not translated so I don't fully know.

the transistion between the panels make it hard for me to know what is going on...

And Shouldnt we wait for the manga's translation then ?

So after rewatching some of OOO, I have noticed one thing.

King OOO is absurdly strong. He single handedly defeat all of Greeed except Ankh and Koryu Greeed in their Complete form without needing to use Putotyra. That's ridiculous.

Does that mean...more Eiji's upgrade?

Breaking New Wandering Hobo continue to get stronger with every day that pass.

Maybe?

Adding "At least High 6-C as King's TaToBa" in his EoS key?

The absorbing Kougami Foundation's Cell Medals are already covered in his absoption thing.

Mh~ yep, yep. Justification should be (As strong as King OOO, who could easily defeat the complete form of Uva (Kamen Rider) and Gamel with ease.)

Also should we scale King's Gatakiriba matching an entire army of another country in number as well?

Nicetoderp said:
So after rewatching some of OOO, I have noticed one thing.
King OOO is absurdly strong. He single handedly defeat all of Greeed except Ankh and Koryu Greeed in their Complete form without needing to use Putotyra. That's ridiculous.
Eh....not so much. The King defeated them when they only has like...5 core medals. Some even worse, Ankh only has 3, Uva has 5, Gamel has 7, Kaizari has 4 and Mezool likely only has 4.

The novel chapter of Greeeds entire conversatio

Back