• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider discussion thread #6

Sorry but that is not a good read.

I think it should be something like...

Kiyoto Maki Resistance to blah blah (Tanking Eiji Hino attack while he is in Putotyra form. Other Greeed would have their Core Medals shatter from an a casual strike. While Maki Core is undamaged.) (Link the video if neccessary)

Eiji Hino Resistances to blah blah due to weilding the same type of Medals as Maki, should be even stronger due to controlling more Purple Medals.

Also, I am currently making a profile for Gamel, would his stat be like Varies from 8-A to At least 7-C | Likely High 6-C for his normal and complete form be fine?

Wonder what his justification would be though.

Also current─║y encounter a problem where the image I'm trying to use isnt able to load in here. Is there something wrong?

You can use Uva (Kamen Rider) page as example.

About his complete form: Should be comparable to other complete Greeeds, overpowers both Birth and Birth Prototype and casually damage Maki.

You might want to re-upload it again, i encounter the same problem a few times.

Sick, thanks dude.

I was thinking about making a profile for Lovelica next.

Also, shouldnt Bugster have invulnerability as well? We can see it during the Heisei Final movie that only Doctor Rider can actually damage Bugster due to their virus nature.

Practice how to uses the source codes first :v man

Not so sure about that. Also, Bugsters are closer to living datas than virus.

I mean, we literally see that Banjo cant even hurt the thing. Sento was able to do damage due to having DoctorGamer Best Match.

Nicetoderp said:
I mean, we literally see that Banjo cant even hurt the thing. Sento was able to do damage due to having DoctorGamer Best Match.
The Nebula Bugsters are different of your usual Bugsters. Build can in fact defeat normal Bugsters as seen in his cameo in True Ending. No Even Ghost who already fight one in Heisei Gen. Could damage them.

Maybe? and some of the Showa Riders to: Ichigo, Nigo (both tank a Nuke exploding in they face), maybe V3 and Skyrider.

For Heisei, i only think right now of Kabuto, OOO, Fourze, Ghost, Build and Zi-O FourzeArmor.

Yeah I think that's fair. Like Gentaro, Eiji have fight Galaxy King in space. Woz and Sougo breaking worm meteor like all of ******* Kabuto Rider get one, Build Riders all get one because they can survive in vaccum of space fine (Evolt TP Sento to flex on him)

Ok, we are going to upgrade a lot of things in KR verse. And here we goes.

Greeed as a whole get - Resistance to Empathic Manipulation(While Greeed is able to understand human emotion like fear and love. But would never able to truly FEEL it unless they are completed) #Only in their incomplete form and Limited Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation(Their Core Medals didnt get damaged in the slightest despite some of the Yummy with Core Medals inside them get hit by Eiji Hino OOO's Bash). Statistic Amplification(Greeed grow stronger depend on how many Cells and Core Medals are inside them). Limited Telepathy(Greeed are able to know human's deepest desire).

Several KR get Self-Sustenance(Type 1). That would be Gentaro Kisaragi(Going into vaccum of space is his MO),Eiji Hino(fighting alongside Gentaro against Galaxy King in deep space without any problem),Sougo Tokiwa and Woz(both fly into deep space meeting with Worm Meteor),Sento Kiryu and Evolto(Both warped to other planet with level of oxygen much lower than earth, and even teleport to deep space). Possibly extended to other Build Rider as well. Every Kabuto Rider get one lmao due to them literally not caring about fighting in deep space.

And then upgrade to Eiji Hino. He'll get. -Durability Negation and Space-Time Manipulation.(Eiji's OOO Bash cut through reality itself, his Putotyra and it's void element cause everything with 'desire' to be erased. This also extended to both organic and inorganic being. As 'Thing that human desire' count as well. As it can be seen by Yummy turning item that their host desire into Cell Medals, item that is made of desire).

More to come.

I'll nitpick somethings

Greeeds not having their Core Medals destroyed by OOO Bash would more because their Conceptual Nature.

While stat amp for them having more Cell Medals should be more like Empowerment, where the stats will automatically be amped in the condition.

While others seem fine to me.

Hmm can agreed to the first one.

The second one though, its that Greeed can choose to absorb Cell or Core Medals as much as they want. Unless they are force by other being.

Also, should Sougo and Old Man gain Baraku Resistances as well? He is still in Heisei period after all.

I think it should be list as Possibly resistance.

Nicetoderp said:
Hmm can agreed to the first one.
The second one though, its that Greeed can choose to absorb Cell or Core Medals as much as they want. Unless they are force by other being.
Yup. Said condition is "having Cell Medals in them"

Which can be achieved by absorbing Cell Medals, or people chucking it into them.

But what do you mean by normal Sougo and 2068 Sougo getting the resists tho

Are you saying they should scale from Baraku?

The power of Ohma Zi-O is to have all of the power of Heisei Rider.

No matter how you look at thing, SOUGO and everyone in Quartzer are still a Heisei Rider. Meaning that he have Baraku resistances as well.

He really won't. All the Sougos' power are all directly connected to their definition of Kingship and how their whole "King of Time" thematic manifest. SOUGO being resistant to everything that stems from Heisei era forward wouldn't apply to either young Sougo or old Sougo, specifically because to SOUGO the entirety of Heisei era and beyond are meaningless while Sougo's entire theme from episode 1 was to inherit and learn through their history

Oh yeah.

Just rethought about it.

He shouldn't.

He's supposed to have "all Heisei Riders powers" of HIS history.

Is Barcxlx in his history?

Back