• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 3

Yes, the two Earths act as a singularity for the merging of two universes.

That's why it is not Low 2-C, Enigma just pulling two Earths to caused the fusions of the two universes.

If it's gonna be Low 2-C, the Enigma needs to physically pulling two universes, which is not.

I respect your opinion, but I also respect the fact and truth. As much as I am Ex-Aid fan and want to upgrade Muteki to Low 2-C, it cannot happened in this case. He never done universe level feats in the series, he's miraculously survived just Mars throwing at him and he lose in the novel.

The screen 2 timeline get closer to each other is actually "physically pulling two universes". I agreed that destroy limb of Enigma is not Low 2-C, but Ex-Aid Muteki is completely destroy Enigma, the machine can physically pulling 2 timelines.

No and no and no.

Screen 2 timeline get closer to each other just means that 2 timelines are connected, just for the audiences to under stood the movie.

The Enigma's hand only pulling planets, it never pulling the timelines, we clearly see on the screen.

Sigh...

I had enough of this. I read the messages, and it's annoying as hell.

Sento once even thinks that the Enigma is just the machine that let the user travels to alternate universe, because its function is to open the portal.

The scene show the portals again and again, even in the end of the movie, Sento and Ryuuga go back to their world with portal.

Just opening the portals and pulling the planets is not Low 2-C feat, stop this nonsense, and stop being stupid.

You just derailing the thread.

you know after taking decade power another decade can use dimension wall which is not the power of the belt but of the user but another gaim did not recive any of the golden fruit power which can warp reality but can only user the overlord power of gaim

can any one explane to me this

For some reason Cronos first key is missing the ability to infect people with the Bugster virus despite the fact he owns a bugvisor, and Reset should give him Power null since that's what it did to God Maximum Mighty X

Why is Drive not Relativistic?

Axel Faiz has consistently kept up with Clock Up Kabuto.

Example #1: Decade using Axel form to keep up with Clock Up ZECT rider including Kabuto.

Example #2: Kamen Rider Wizard episode 52. Axel Faiz and Clock Kabuto fighting off phantoms together and speed blitzing all the other riders together.

Example #3: Drive Taisen Grand Prix: Takumi intercepting Clock Up Kabuto with Axel form to buy Shinnosuke time.

Example #4: Axel Faiz and Clock Up Kabuto blitzing Roidmude and Ganma together in Heisei Generations Forever.

So this scales to Mach, who kept up with Axel form Faiz.

And Drive type Tridoron and Formula are both FAR faster than base Mach.

Also it shouldn't be "Possibly" Multi-Continental. It should be definitely.

Shinnosuke and Heart overpowered Sigma through raw force and that thing was literally digitizing the entire planet.

Drive Riders also have resistance to time manipulation I'm pretty sure.

The Final Battle will begin, with all the Heisei Kamen Riders Vs their Final Bosses.

Sougo is gonna Transform into Oma Zi-O.

(I think that to archive that form, it needs Oma Zi-O Ridewatch plus GrandZi-O Ridewatch, with both of them fuse with the Ziku Driver)

This is gonna be epic.

Actually, I am THAI person wanna create more Rider's profiles I loved in this wiki. But I think I make more troubles than benefits to you all because I have poor grammar and make a lot of guesswork statistics

That all is my fault and apologize for very poor profiles such as Drive Rider's profiles without any revisions. After this one, I will do my best and improve more grammar skill.

@jag50

Yes, I did not put Drive Rider's speed as Relativistic and so you mean Sigma's Global Freeze is 5-B?

So, Why Drive Type Formula is 7-B?

1. Rider 4 debuted after Taisen GP, also Drive Type Formula defeated Yongo who was created after the previous plan failed, and should be stronger than Sango who defeated Ichigo and Nigo

2. Taisen GP and Rider 4 are canon, that proof found in Ep 43 which Chase asked Shinnosuke he loves Kiriko? and asked himself, his mind thought about moments from many previous Ep scenes that Shinnosuke and Kiriko worked together and one of them comes from Taisen GP.

What about Gaim X Drive movie?

I think this is inconsistency category that Shinnosuke survived Megahax Planet's explosion alongside End of Gaim Series Kouta, He will get High-Balled if base Drive begins at tier 6 or 5 or we will make legendary rider profile for that one?

But Tendou's profile says sub-relativistic on it for regular clock up.....And Type Formula/Tridoron are both > Mach who can keep up with Axel Faiz who can keep up with regular clock up.

LinkSlayerLvX said:
Actually, I am THAI person wanna create more Rider's profiles
I loved in this wiki. But I think I make more troubles than benefits to you all because I have poor grammar and make a lot of guesswork statistics

That all is my fault and apologize for very poor profiles such as Drive Rider's profiles without any revisions. After this one, I will do my best and improve more grammar skill.
That's okay. English is not my first language and i'm trying to improve my own too. But if we want make them reliable enough then at least we should link the source code and evidence.

@jag50

Most Thai people in many facebook groups, they said Clock Up speed is unclear and unsure that its speed is likely almost SOL becuase most scenes when they use Clock Up's speed in original series are variable which can create many difference calculations like this previous profile editing

and then for Decade, he use Faiz Accel to keep up ZECT riders's Clock Up. That is A.R.World version not from original one, I will agree for this if we create their A.R. World version and put this speed feat (Massively Hypersonic+ to Sub-Relativistic) to them

but what about Kabuto's other version? Taisen GP version that other riders be brainwatched? or Heisei Generation Forever that Riders are come from TV not real timeline? I think these all are alternete version becuase he doesn't show his human form......

and Heavy Accelaration is power controling heaviness which make people become slow. it is like variation of Gravity Manipulation not Time Manipulation

@Jamesthetaker

that is my bad T T

LinkSlayerLvX said:
@jag50
Most Thai people in many facebook groups, they said Clock Up speed is unclear and unsure that its speed is likely almost SOL becuase most scenes when they use Clock Up's speed in original series are variable which can create many difference calculations like this previous profile editing
Which group was that? Can you link me to it, or tell me the name?

(Just asking in case it turns out to be the one I think it is)

LinkSlayerLvX said:
@jag50

and then for Decade, he use Faiz Accel to keep up ZECT riders's Clock Up. That is A.R.World version not from original one, I will agree for this if we create their A.R. World version and put this speed feat (Massively Hypersonic+ to Sub-Relativistic) to them

but what about Kabuto's other version? Taisen GP version that other riders be brainwatched? or Heisei Generation Forever that Riders are come from TV not real timeline? I think these all are alternete version becuase he doesn't show his human form......
All of this would still make Drive at least sub-relativistic.

And what does it being Tendou or not have anything to do with it?

Clock up is Clock up. ZECT technology is ZECT technology. The user does not effect or influence how their clock up is.

LinkSlayerLvX said:
OK, then...... but Faiz Accel should become to sub-relativistic too?????
FB IMG 1564391021570
Why not? Yes. He's the one who is constantly having speed matches with Kabuto throughout the franchise.

´╝êBGMÕÀ«Òüùµø┐Òüê)õ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Òé©Òé¬Òéª LASTÒÇî2019´╝ÜÒéóÒâØÒé½Òâ¬ÒâùÒé╣ÒÇìõ║êÕæè
´╝êBGMÕÀ«Òüùµø┐Òüê)õ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Òé©Òé¬Òéª LASTÒÇî2019´╝ÜÒéóÒâØÒé½Òâ¬ÒâùÒé╣ÒÇìõ║êÕæè

Decade Season 2 in Finale :p

Forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm not caught up with Zi-O yet, but are Woz's transformations future Kamen Rider installments?

Yep, Future Riders have their debut in their alternete timeline in future (except Ginga who be born from a distortion of dimension and space) but becuase of Sougo's power which see their debut from his dream, they are affected from him and be combined to the original timeline that really not exist Also Time Jackers can create their Another Rider version in present time instead the time their debut and White Woz can create the Miridewatches

Sir Ovens said:
Like will they be shows in the future?
if you meant it as a potential show in the future, probably not. in-universe they just hailed from a future timeline but it's not really an indication if we're going to get a tv series for shinobi (though shinobi had a rider time spin off much like ryuki), quiz, and kikai

maybe we will, maybe we won't. at this point, no one can really give you a definite answer i think. zero-one hasn't even started yet lol

@GunSlaveUnit

I think same as you, It's so hard to find their real scaling & feat from them, but Woz shows more potential than them.

and Lets wait for Zero-one's show :v

I will posted my deleted profile again soon, I surely have more enough sources and not bad grammar for the profile

First is Mach and Chaser is next

After a few days gone. I have come back with more Riders feats. I can't directly post my video on the wiki, but i had linked them from my page.

This is it .

Back