• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

also question who wins? in berserk forms black hazard or MCH ?
MCH has a better analytical prediction.
However, Black Hazard has a better reactive power level, which can bump him to tier 4-B if the fight drags on long enough.
EDIT: My mistake, it's not tier 4-B, but 2-C

Okay gonna ask this again: the tiers on Vulcan page is f***ing re**ded confusing like most of his matches are still around while that tiers being used there wasn't even exist for some reason (6-C Rampage Vulcan in Workplace competition Arc while the profile said "High 7-A as Rampage Vulcan")

I asked this but not getting answer so pls for the love of god answer this

Sorry, frustation lel
But i still need an answer for this
Nothing much to say except for that the Zero-One Profiles in general are a mess right now. I tried my best to fix some things, but I'll be honest, I have no idea what to even start with. The profiles are also the first time we had to deal with the insane amount of RPL in a season.

Zero-One's profiles rn is the best of all of them due to the constant fixing and updating but it still needs some help considering the person who made that profile made it entirely on mobile. Vulcan, Valk, Horobi, and Jin all need updating.

Nothing much to say except for that the Zero-One Profiles in general are a mess right now. I tried my best to fix some things, but I'll be honest, I have no idea what to even start with. The profiles are also the first time we had to deal with the insane amount of RPL in a season.

Zero-One's profiles rn is the best of all of them due to the constant fixing and updating but it still needs some help considering the person who made that profile made it entirely on mobile. Vulcan, Valk, Horobi, and Jin all need updating.
Maybe start with Aruto and Fuwa first i think?

This gif with genm is funny

kamen-rider-dan-kuroto.gif

Well to be fair, i have done that things numerous times in the past (by joking or not), yet never get called over it
That's not a good thing, you're pretty much making things worse if you wanna avoid mod action

Don't continue using the r word. There is not justification for it on the wiki

That's not a good thing, you're pretty much making things worse if you wanna avoid mod action

Don't continue using the r word. There is not justification for it on the wiki
You are being too protective tbh, i used r word and not getting called at all, they know me well, and heck when i'm being a**holes i rarely used that word

I'll be fine, really so cut it out lel

You are being too protective tbh
I'm doing what I have to as a thread moderator. Its not being too protective its called "this is literally the thing I'm supposed to do for my specific staff role"
i used r word and not getting called at all, they know me well, and heck when i'm being a**holes i rarely used that word
Again. Just because you weren't called out in the past doesn't mean you can keep doing it
I'll be fine, really so cut it out lel
Please try being more respectful, I'm really trying to leave this at just a warning but you keep egging on

I'm doing what I have to as a thread moderator. Its not being too protective its called "this is literally the thing I'm supposed to do for my specific staff role"

Again. Just because you weren't called out in the past doesn't mean you can keep doing it

Please try being more respectful, I'm really trying to leave this at just a warning but you keep egging on
At this point you're way too bothered me with this stuff, please just stop and leave me alone, yes i get it but seriously i'll be fine

Ive been watching kuuga and Godai being 10-A seems weird.
It shouldn’t be. Godai has shown enough times to be a fairly athletic individual, and a number of his talents relating to athletic techniques should justify that as well. Furthermore, at some point I’m gonna propose that he’s got 9-C durability due to being sent into a metal pipe hard enough to break it

Last edited:
Also....
It shouldn’t be. Godai has shown enough times to be a fairly athletic individual, and a number of his talents relating to athletic techniques should justify that as well. Furthermore, at some point I’m gonna proposal that he’s got 9-C durability due to being sent into a metal pipe hard enough to break it
Can we wank Godai and Ichijo to be in 9-B so we can bully WWE way harder than it should bs 😂

Can we wank Godai and Ichijo to be in 9-B so we can bully WWE way harder than it should bs 😂
Nah, I don’t wanna bully any verses

It’s a shame Banjo can’t fight anybody in that verse. He’s literally perfect for that given his history and personality

Thank god Boost Mark II isn't a berserk form, kinda tired to see peoples shove it with the "Reiwa trademark" Pre-Debut, and peoples should stop put Jack Revice as berserk form too

Back