• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

F47-DB38-D-08-BA-4-B73-8-EA7-B75-C5-C10229-B.jpg

Super-1 is a good season, but it is just less memorable Showa Rider for me. The first half is REALLY good, we see Genkei training Kazuya constantly and his evolution in martial arts is something really cool to see, and Dogma Kingdom was a notable threatening organization, their monsters are more well done compared to the previous seasons, and Terror Macro is just pure evil, dude killed all of Kazuya's friends and masters in his dojo including Genkei, so it is a villain that you can say with all words it is a pure monster, his monster form Kaiser Crow is also a really well done suit. But when Jin Dogma shows up, I dunno, the show makes them look pathetic and goofy, even Marshal Demon looks far more stupid besides being Terror Macro's master. Their monsters are also pretty bad looking and ugly (Sprayder as a main example, dude is literally a hair spray can with legs and arms). And also, we don't have too much scenes of Kazuya training after the death of Genkei, so it's similar to the Hibiki case (tho it is nowhere as bad). Overall I think Super-1 is a fun season, not bad, but Jin Dogma's arc isn't strong as the Dogma Kingdom one.

Don't get me wrong, Kiva is awesome and the designs are sick, but I disliked the sudden self-abortion by time travel plot.

Super-1 is a good season, but it is just less memorable Showa Rider for me. The first half is REALLY good, we see Genkei training Kazuya constantly and his evolution in martial arts is something really cool to see, and Dogma Kingdom was a notable threatening organization, their monsters are more well done compared to the previous seasons, and Terror Macro is just pure evil, dude killed all of Kazuya's friends and masters in his dojo including Genkei, so it is a villain that you can say with all words it is a pure monster, his monster form Kaiser Crow is also a really well done suit. But when Jin Dogma shows up, I dunno, the show makes them look pathetic and goofy, even Marshal Demon looks far more stupid besides being Terror Macro's master. Their monsters are also pretty bad looking and ugly (Sprayder as a main example, dude is literally a hair spray can with legs and arms). And also, we don't have too much scenes of Kazuya training after the death of Genkei, so it's similar to the Hibiki case (tho it is nowhere as bad). Overall I think Super-1 is a fun season, not bad, but Jin Dogma's arc isn't strong as the Dogma Kingdom one.

Don't get me wrong, Kiva is awesome and the designs are sick, but I disliked the sudden self-abortion by time travel plot.

sudden self-abortion?

any decent feat for geats. I just didn`t watch it the whole tournament thing is overdone
The recent reveal of DGP and its staff is hinting at a huge plotline, so I will try to summarize this (spoiler ahead, btw):

1. The lore and world building
  • DGP is actually a TV game show hosted by people from the future and enjoyed by dimensional-hopping tourists.
  • DGP have run for multiple seasons across history, and Geat's world is the current one.
  • Ziin, one of the tourists, revealed that Geats's world is 3.5-dimensional. Although what this means is unknown for now, the series does hint at multi-dimensional stuff, which we might see later on.
  • DGP contain a powerful being called the Goddess of Creation who could freely reshape the world to one's will.
  • DGP uses GoC to grant wishes to the winner of the game show.
2. Character's feat
  • Geats is revealed to have reincarnation immortality, which calls back to his 2000-year-old statement. Geats have joined DPG since before the first millennium, and he reincarnates into a new person every time he dies, then joins DPG over and over again.
  • He was able to create the Super Form, Boost Mark II, by recalling his previous wishes to the GoC.
  • Ziin and other tourists also come from a future where they could freely design their bodies however they liked. This enabled them to transform into Kamen Rider as well.
  • Ziin himself has the ability to control gravity and vectors alike.
  • In the recent episode, Ziin helps Geats obtain his super form, called Laser Boost, which allows Geats to control vectors and warp space-time.
This is just a brief summary of recent episodes, so I might not have covered everything that happened.

The recent reveal of DGP and its staff is hinting at a huge plotline, so I will try to summarize this (spoiler ahead, btw):

1. The lore and world building
  • DGP is actually a TV game show hosted by people from the future and enjoyed by dimensional-hopping tourists.
  • DGP have run for multiple seasons across history, and Geat's world is the current one.
  • Ziin, one of the tourists, revealed that Geats's world is 3.5-dimensional. Although what this means is unknown for now, the series does hint at multi-dimensional stuff, which we might see later on.
  • DGP contain a powerful being called the Goddess of Creation who could freely reshape the world to one's will.
  • DGP uses GoC to grant wishes to the winner of the game show.
2. Character's feat
  • Geats is revealed to have reincarnation immortality, which calls back to his 2000-year-old statement. Geats have joined DPG since before the first millennium, and he reincarnates into a new person every time he dies, then joins DPG over and over again.
  • He was able to create the Super Form, Boost Mark II, by recalling his previous wishes to the GoC.
  • Ziin and other tourists also come from a future where they could freely design their bodies however they liked. This enabled them to transform into Kamen Rider as well.
  • Ziin himself has the ability to control gravity and vectors alike.
  • In the recent episode, Ziin helps Geats obtain his super form, called Laser Boost, which allows Geats to control vectors and warp space-time.
This is just a brief summary of recent episodes, so I might not have covered everything that happened.
Well, he mean the AP feats if i'm right

Well, it depends on whether anybody wants to make the profile or not.

As for the matter of AP scaling, I think the Battle Royale movie already covers it, but me and other supporters once discussed separating keys based on arcs.

Basically, Geats would have different keys corresponding to each season of the Desire Grand Prix. It would look like this:

Keys: Daybreak Arc | Encounter Arc | Conspiracy Arc | Divergence Arc | Lamentation Arc

Something about Geats Riders aren't affected by the scaling in the movie
You can search his posts since i kinda forgor
I'm just going to ask him to clarify that later. Anyway, the cross-scaling would only affect later arcs after the Battle Royale movie.

Well, it depends on whether anybody wants to make the profile or not.

As for the matter of AP scaling, I think the Battle Royale movie already covers it, but me and other supporters once discussed separating keys based on arcs.

Basically, Geats would have different keys corresponding to each season of the Desire Grand Prix. It would look like this:

Keys: Daybreak Arc | Encounter Arc | Conspiracy Arc | Divergence Arc | Lamentation Arc

I'm just going to ask him to clarify that later. Anyway, the cross-scaling would only affect later arcs after the Battle Royale movie.
Does geats have any hax?

zombie buckle wont let u die and a swarming finisher the poison does this ( the poison poi-zom, which dissolves anything it touches while cutting and transforms living creatures into zombies- , also the poison that has the effect of transforming organisms into zombies by relaxing muscles and ceasing thought). magnum are homing bullet in show ( with the gun showing it base speed can fire up to 200,000 shots per minute during rapid fire geats dodge all of it ) with a lazor beam finisher . ninja has all the classic ninja moves(speed/clones/teleporting). beat has sound attacks with classic mage/bard stuff .monster be luffy from one piece stretchy arms grow big fist . builder 2 extra limbs create structures in an instant. It functions as a sturdy crane capable of extending and retracting up to 45 meters .builder hammer- The mighty destructive force produced by its super-heavy weight is increased dozens of times with the jet force emitted from the rear of the large hammer. GIgant sword Its sharp edge enables it to cut out any material, turning everything in the world into building materials. with boost it turn into a megazord size sword.. boost has flight and speed with a firefox helper with a X10 stat(power ) increase that can help other buckles that combine with (example hammer becoming bigger or gigant sword) fever buckle has all past buckles with an RNG slot machine funny fact even tho riderstats dont mean anything fever boost is still the strongest statwise (compare to lazor boost) case having boost on both side gives x10 to eachother even tho boost mk2 is 5 boosts buckles but all on one sidetho

So anyone who has watched Shin Kamen Rider, what tiers and haxes they'll get?
They haven't given a full release yet; there is only a 20-minute special. However, they would easily be 9-B via Ichigo turning Combatmens into bloody paste, and Kumo jumping very high.

According to what I have been told, Kamen Rider Zerogou has some sort of ability to BFR enemies into another dimension.

Back