• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider specs part 15 (1): Zi-O rider's forgotten abilities revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's me again with Zi-O stuffs, there are few things i want to change in Zi-O rider's profile
So here is the sandbox i've made for the revision
If you don't want to waste your time in reading my endlessly-text sandbox, i'll summary the change

1, Zi-O​

Powers and Abilities:
Human : adding Precognition as he can precog in his civilian and moving Transduality 2 to his Zi-O II as it only apply to his Zi-O II form
Zi-O: Add these abilities to his base as he has all abilities of these following riders
Decade Armor: All previous abilities with higher extend and all of Kamen Rider Decade's abilities including Immortality Negation (type 1, 2 and 8), Dimensional and Time Travel, BFR with Aurora Curtain
Zi-O II: All previous abilities with higher extend, Higher Precognition, Transduality (type 2) (He contains every aspects of reality within: Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Inside and Outside,etc and rules over them, make him immune to their affection)
Grand Zi-O: Same as before with greater extend and all of main Heisei Rider power and abilities
Oma Zi-O: Far greater extend with all of Oma Zi-O's powers
Stamina: Superhuman | Nigh-Infinite to Infinite (Only when he became to Oma Zi-O which comparable to his previous version)
Intelligence: Gifted, Nigh-Omniscience (Possess all Heisei Riders like Kuroto, Philip, Sento like his olderself when he become Oma Zi-O)

2, Geiz​

Powers and Abilities:
Base Form: Add these abilities to his base as he has all abilities of these following riders
Geiz Majesty: All powers in Base Forms key with greater extend and powers of all past secondary Heisei Kamen Riders
Stamina: Superhuman | Likely Infinite (While performing finish move, high focused energy is supplied endlessly via the Geiz Revive Watch)

3, Woz (Kuro and Shiro)​

Powers and Abilities:
Human : adding Levitation as it was shown here
Base form: Add these abilities to his base as he has all abilities of Kamen Rider Shinobi, Quiz, Kikai
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Class K with Futuring Kikai (Capble of lifting 360 tons), Possibly Immeasurable (Restrained a casual Diend) | At least Immeasurable

4, Oma Zi-O​

Powers and Abilities:
  • Resistance: "all other Heisei Rider abilities" changes into "all other Riders (till 2068) resistance" as shown here
  • All Rider Abilities: All of Riders (till 2068) power and abilities including Enhanced Senses, etc
Stamina: Nigh-Infinite, Infinite (Possesses various of other Riders power that has Inexhaustible/infinity energy)

Yeah this works.

Although, wasn't it stated that Oma has all the powers of KR even those in Reiwa and beyond?

Although, wasn't it stated that Oma has all the powers of KR even those in Reiwa and beyond?
Yeah, it is. Mr Shirakura said Ohma will have 50 years later rider power to 2068 so we can consider he has all rider power in Reiwa if the series can continue to 2068

Considering Century exists, I have no problems believing Toei will keep KR alive till 2072.

meaning oma will get sabers powers and his strongest form(Super Hero Senki) too rite ? (agree too if my vote has value)

Last edited:
Ok, since Firestorm and LordGriff have their own business so they won't able to reply soon though we have two staff agreed so is it good to apply now?

Sorry for not responding. I was looking through the updates as best as I could before commenting. I think they are fine and since the knowledgeable members agree, it should be fine to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back