• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

All Showa Civilian Riders (except Amazon) scales to Hayato Ichimonji and are subjected to a future upgrade. Other Civilian Riders should scale to their own feats.

Yo! Sorry for bothering, but I was wondering if you could help me with a little something about Ichigo. I was rather curious about scans for his Self-Hypnosis and his Electricity Manipulation, since there are none in his profile and so far I haven't seen something like that in show itself, so I was thinking if someone around here could help me with that, I would really appreciate it.

Electricity Manipulation is due to having the same powers of Nigo, who showcased this in one of his battles against Shocker, you can check on his page. Self-Hypnosis seems to originate from S.I.C. Hero Saga when he uses it to escape Shocker, but as they're not canon to the show, this might be changed, but he still should have it as V3 uses it against Destron, and the Double Riders were the ones who gave his powers. I'm planning to overhaul Ichigo soon when I have at more time, right now I'm doing the Skyrider profiles which the revisions are very soon and will change the stats of not only the Showa Riders, but many Heisei Riders too.

Electricity Manipulation is due to having the same powers of Nigo, who showcased this in one of his battles against Shocker, you can check on his page. Self-Hypnosis seems to originate from S.I.C. Hero Saga when he uses it to escape Shocker, but as they're not canon to the show, this might be changed, but he still should have it as V3 uses it against Destron, and the Double Riders were the ones who gave his powers. I'm planning to overhaul Ichigo soon when I have at more time, right now I'm doing the Skyrider profiles which the revisions are very soon and will change the stats of not only the Showa Riders, but many Heisei Riders too.
Oooh, I see. That makes sense, yeah, thanks for the help! And good luck with the revisions!

Ichigo is definitely more popular and cooler than most of Riders, he is the literal archetype of Kamen Rider and is so badass that he can fight tank Kaijins without transformating.

I personally find him the best main Rider along with Ryuki and Gaim. People can have their opinions, but when it comes to popularity, he ranked at top 8 characters in the NHK polls.

The funny thing about that list is how Ouja is the only one who has his real name fully displayed, which made me think that people just liked a serial killer, regardless of whether he were Riders or not.

The funny thing about that list is how Ouja is the only one who has his real name fully displayed, which made me think that people just liked a serial killer, regardless of whether he were Riders or not.
Ouja is dead or no?

because if he’s popular, he won’t be killed off for good.

(joker immunity Or in this case evol immunity) basically popular villains can’t stay dead for good as long as fans like them

Currently, Ouja is alive in the Outsiders spin-off and he is recruited into a villain team to fight off Zein. But yeah, you are technically correct, Ouja has been coming back so much because he is one of the fan favorites and the actors want to represent his role as well.

How did he die every time he was killed?

and how did they bring him back to life every time he was killed?

just how many times has this man died?
TV series: he died from being shoot down by the police

Episode Final: he died in the Mirror World after Ryuga oneshotted his contract monsters

Advent Calendar spin-off: Zolda finishes him off

World of If spin-off: Odin killed him

Ex-Aid Brave Special: Brave killed him

Zi-O special: Zolda mortally wounded him and he died soon later

A total of six deaths for each times he come back, this time in Outsiders, he is still alive and get a new form

TV series: he died from being shoot down by the police

Episode Final: he died in the Mirror World after Ryuga oneshotted his contract monsters

Advent Calendar spin-off: Zolda finishes him off

World of If spin-off: Odin killed him

Ex-Aid Brave Special: Brave killed him

Zi-O special: Zolda mortally wounded him and he died soon later

A total of six deaths for each times he come back, this time in Outsiders, he is still alive and get a new form
Raiden uh who’s the Kamen rider version of raiden: Why won’t you die stay dead?

I hope the companies one day can explain the requirements of being a Kamen rider because apparently just wearing the belt does not necessarily mean you are a Kamen rider

is ichigo still popular?

cause all the other Kamen riders kinda look cooler/have more interesting powers.
when all riders fade into obscurity, Ichigo will definitely be the last one to be remembered by everyone.
He is THE Kamen Rider, there is no way for any rider to surpass him in the icon spot of Kamen Rider.
I hope the companies one day can explain the requirements of being a Kamen rider because apparently just wearing the belt does not necessarily mean you are a Kamen rider
The requirement of being a Kamen Rider is Toei declares you are one.
Other than that, you can guess which one is Kamen Rider based on whether do they transfrom into an armored hero/villain or not, at least until Toei declares that they are not (This was the case with Bloodstalk and Night Rogue)

Last edited:
when all riders fade into obscurity, Ichigo will definitely be the last one to be remembered by everyone.
He is THE Kamen Rider, there is no way for any rider to surpass him in the icon spot of Kamen Rider.

The requirement of being a Kamen Rider is Toei declares you are one.
Other than that, you can guess which one is Kamen Rider based on whether do they transfrom into an armored hero/villain or not, at least until Toei declares that they are not (This was the case with Bloodstalk and Night Rogue)
I would definitely find it strange/not make sense if toei said that a man with a belt who transforming into a suited hero/villain by saying henshin is not a Kamen rider.

basically

Pokemonfan: sees a man with a Kamen rider belt and says henshin and transform into a armored guy. “He’s a Kamen rider”

toei: he’s not a Kamen rider, he’s just a man who can transform into a armored suited being with a belt by saying henshin.

pokemonfan: what are you smoking toei.

(This is a case where you can’t trust everything toei says)

Back