• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamek's Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. Well, everything in the book that's closed at the end canonically happened in Sticker Star.

Furthermore, it changes depending on what you did throughout the story. If you didn't find Luigi, he doesn't appear in the parade. If you did, he does. Which implies it was something they actually did.

Colour Splash is heavily implied to take place after Sticker Star, such as when Toad dropped Mario's hammer in the sea at the very start, and the areas appearing in that haunted mansion as photos also prove they're definately the same canon.

Kamek appears in Colour Splash, so... even if we say no to credits, he did comes back after his demise in CS.

EDIT: Only question is if he had regen, or if it was down to magic.1UPs, etc

@Emile: True.

As for what he used... well, he was completely reduced to nothing but ash, then blown away in the wind. I don't think 1-Ups have ever brought someone back from that, and even so, who restored him? I feel it's a bit too much speculation for that.

Magic though... I mean, it's possible Kamek resurrected himself, but again, he was ash. I think regen is the most likely, personally.

Hmm, good point. 1-UPs have revived people from all sorts of deaths, but as an effect of possessing them on your person rather than it being used on their remains, though.

But, since there is never really any implication that the Koopa Troop use them (other than maybe TYD's Bowser's live counter, but that seemed more of a joke, and infinity has never been reached by 1-UPs anyway), regen is probably more likely.

Also the storm and tornado from NSMBU for weather manipulation, so it is a consistant ability. But the range is more impressive in the one you have. I don't see any reason for why it would be non-canon.

True. So some applications for his weather manipulation would be tornado creation, cloud manipulation (since in NSMBU there were clouds made from his storm), and global precipitation.

Hmm, those sound about right. I can't think of any other examples off the top of my head though... I checked Mario wiki to see if they offered anything, and found this to elaborate on his possible regen:

"He also has been shown to have significant levels of durability and is capable of enduring lethal situations as he survived being knocked into lava by Giant Bowser in New Super Mario Bros Wii and Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, even after being weakened in the latter game, and appearing in the ending of Paper Mario: Sticker Star after being dissolved into ashes."

Notably the "capable of enduring lethal situations".

I believe the weather manipulation is justified. I do recall him (or Bowser. It could even be both.) summoned a rain and thunderstorm that would flood the planet in Tetris Attack on the NES. Ask for Regenerationn, it seems plausible but I'm not to sure about it's speed. I think simply labelling "Regenerationn" would be apprioaite. Forgive me if this isn't sufficient. I'm not myself recently after a personal tragedy.

Edit: Scratch that last part, I just reviewed the Regenerationn page. Mid-High is okay. I though the levels are referring to healing speed.

@Dino Ranger Black

Thank you for the help. I am sorry that you are facing such personal problems, and hope thst things will work out for the better.

@Metal Mario875

I think that the changes accepted by DRB should be fine to apply.

@Ant: Okay, I added the two powers DRB agreed with and their reasoning. Is it cool if you can close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back