• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
While Mori was minding his own business in a forest somewhere, he came across Kamado and Nezuko by a river bank. Curious, he went over to them. As Mori approached the two, Nezuko sensed danger coming from behind and turned to see Mori nonchalantly approaching them. She was about to engage the former, when she sensed Mori's true nature (Jaecheondaeseong). Scared, she cowered behind Kamado. Seeing her cowering in fear, Kamado raised his sword against Mori and procceded to engage him.

Chapter 1 Mori and Post-Pillar Training Kamado. Speed equalized, win via SBA.

Kamado
Mori profile

Another thread, stolen.

Uh, Tanjirou's only fully 8-C in his Post-Pillar Training. His Post-Training is subject to change, to maybe 8-C, but we dunno yet. But in the case that it does, does Mori have acess to his 8-B's?

Bump.

Also yeah, he has access to his 8-B attacks.

Going to say inconclusive, even though I wanna say Tanjirou.

Mori skillstomps, without question. He's definitely gonna copy, or attempt to copy Tanjirou's techniques. Landing hits will be difficult for either of them, because Tanjirou's Enhanced Senses borderline is Precognition, and Mori has Precognition. They both have amps, one that will easily give Mori a HUGE AP advantage, but so does Tanjirou, but not to the same degree. At least, not AP wise.

Tanjirou has the range and stamina won, until Mori uses his 8-B and out ranges, but Tanjirou can dodge that. Info Analysis will give Tanjirou the jump on anything he needs to know on Mori's weaknesses, and he does seem to have intelligence down too.

But overall, it's Skill, AP, and Power Mimicry vs Intelligence, Stamina, and Speed.

Oh, actually, giving it to Tanjirou actually. His speed amps far exceed Mori, and while not passive in his later keys, they go from getting blitzed to blitzing people and nearly decapitating them.

Ok so since speed is equalized, Mori would have to take Kamado down before the blitzing happens. How would Kamado interact with someone who's AP far trumps his own?

He would have to use it first, and if he did:

• Borderline Precog Enhanced Senses
  • Analyze and deduce his fighting style, along with the power up
  • Amp himself

He always uses it first, his go-to martial art is Re-Taekwondo, which gives him the 8-B attack potency.

Tanjirou will constantly be on the defensive then. Given one hit will likely one shot him, he'll try reflecting one of his attacks back, and there's a possiblity he may he Limit Break upon smelling Mori's true nature.

Mori has a specific ability that disarms blocks called Homi-Geoyli. Mori himself states that when fighting against him, it's always better to dodge than to block.

Homi-Geoyli isn't an attack. I can show you scans of what it does in a minute. Basically, it is technique where Mori wraps his leg around your arms and undoes your stance, breaking your guard. He follows it up with an actual attack.

How does the attack reflection work, I couldn't find it on his page.

It's not on there yet. Sorta why I haven't want to make any Tanjirou matches (because I feel like I'm spamming him, and he's missing some powers from my old CRTs I missed).

Ah it's fine then I'll wait.

Wanted to throw Mori at some OPM characters anyway.

Yeah, and Tanjirou's keys may be swapped or edited a bit. Which would mean, if my brain is on straight, some abilities will be added, giving him a bigger edge.

I feel it would be stompish, though. Would a match be removed if abilities from another key were added to the previous key, and the latter key was edited to avoid confusion?

Yeah, basically if anything power wise is adjusted, a match would have to be redone.

Unless the match was a pure haxfest, which this is certainly not.

Damn. If the revision I do gets accepted, then it would mean Mori would have to deal with passive Reactive Power Level, Precog, STW, more in-character Regen-Negging strikes with each blow, etc.

Hmmmmm...

Yeah, that'd be too much for him, especially since he is inherently a demon.

Well, if you feel like it, there's always The Monster Hunter.

Wank him to Rakudai tier so you can give him an actual fight

Hey now what's wrong with debates against me huh

Too low AP, get rekt.

Back