• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I thought this would be kinda cool ig.

Pre-Tao Enhancement Gabi and The Match With Gods Arc Mori will be used here.

Mori's Renewal Taekwondo will not be restricted, but Kick of the Blue Dragon will.

Speed will be equalized.

Fight takes place in Seonyudo Park.

Gabimaru:

Mori Jin:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Gabimaru: 77.14389082 Megajoules.

Mori: 36.544935327280001047 Megajoules.

Gabimarua holds a ~2.1x AP advantage.

How good's the AD Gabimaru has via Tao? Asking because that AP advantage may disappear relatively quickly. Mori Dan, who is Jin but 17 years out of practice and with a body so damaged (albeit the same body) he might as well be crippled, managed to close an 8x gap in just a couple panels (ch332)

That's restricted.

Btw, I'm not knowledgeable on either of these lads. I was just curious about how the fight would go. Currently waiting for all of the supporters to come hop over.
I'm curious, how would Mori's main style of fighting be restricted? I'm not familiar with match up rules, so I'm asking.

I'm curious, how would Mori's main style of fighting be restricted? I'm not familiar with match up rules, so I'm asking.
I assume it would be similar to how his power level doesn't jump to 13 until he starts fighting properly with his legs.

Man took away Mori’s main fighting moves 😭

Anyways, Mori has some pretty good mimicry of moves so how good is Gabimaru at in dealing with things like that?

As Maitreya said, Mori can easily completely understand and copy the opponent's moves, creating perfect counters for them or straight up creating more powerful and effective versions of the copied moves.

Considering his Re Taekwondo is restricted, this would be Mori's play for this match.

Gabimaru probably stomps hard.

Mori is completely unable of seeing Tao. His instinctive reactions can't help him dodge Tao attacks since even those with instinctive reactions can't react to or see Tao before it hits them.

He has ACTUAL precognition. As in, Gabimaru can see the flow of Mori's life force and predict his movements. Which is better than any Analytical Prediction Mori might have.

Being stricken by Tao destroys one on a Conceptual (Type 1) and Spiritual level. So all Gabimaru needs is one good hit to obliterate Mori forever.

All souls in the god of high school are Information Type 2, so soul stuff doesn't work
Tao destroys shit on a Type 1 Conceptual level. So it goes beyond just basic bitch Concept manipulation and strikes on a much more abstract level than just "soul". It strikes at the very origins of your existence.

He was always scary skill wise, don't mean bro can circumvent hyper invisible conceptual attacks that annihilate you from existence 😭
Yeah, but Mori Dan's keys are even scarier in that regard;; in any case, yeah I think it'd be more interesting if Pre-tao is used, but I don't know Hell's Paradise so...

Yeah, but Mori Dan's keys are even scarier in that regard;; in any case, yeah I think it'd be more interesting if Pre-tao is used, but I don't know Hell's Paradise so...
Read it or else I'll eat you and chew your flesh.

Back