• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sunshine

He/Him
The battle of 2 blondies who r both busted in hax

Jin Mori (GOH - Nirvana ascended + Karma abilities)

FcWz9N5XgAADY2M

VS
Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)

Cloud_Strife_full.png

##Rules##
SBA
Gear: Allowed
Speed is equalized
Morals: In character.
Place: Gaia (FFVII)
All of Mori's Nirvana n Karma hax and resistances
are on a 3D level than 4D, otherwise it'd be unfair.

Profiles:

Cloud: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Cloud_Strife_(Final_Fantasy)
Mori: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mori_Dan

Chapter 562 -568+ Mori is used, summoning is allowed, Nirvana ascended + Karma and the verse's hax
Composite Final Fantasy VII Cloud, with all his spells/commands + Eidolons Dissidia

Both at their 4-A keys

Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv969vgqwDw

Jin Mori: 0
Cloud Strife: 0

Last edited:
Should probably link the profiles.
Mori and Cloud.
Mori scales to 48.44 ExaFOE, Cloud scales to 16.883 ExaFOE. Roughly 3x AP difference.

What's Cloud's skill like? What stops Mori from just going Info Analysis into Mori summoning and then Black Hole creation, which I don't see a resistance to in any of Cloud's equipment or summons or support or etc.

Should probably link the profiles.
Mori and Cloud.
Mori scales to 48.44 ExaFOE, Cloud scales to 16.883 ExaFOE. Roughly 3x AP difference.

What's Cloud's skill like? What stops Mori from just going Info Analysis into Mori summoning and then Black Hole creation, which I don't see a resistance to in any of Cloud's equipment or summons or support or etc.
Oh mb, lemme do that real quick.

For skills, Cloud is an excellent Avalanche soldier, scaling above the likes of Zack Fair, who can beat up summons like Ifrit and Bahamut, who both have hundreds, if not thousands of years of experience in combat, also being stated to be a " A master swordsman who clashed with all three Legendary SOLDIERs and successfully defeated Angeal and Genesis", other than that there's not really much. Mori takes skill by a lot.

Mori going into Info Analysis right off the bat is not in-character for him, check the rules. If that was in character he would've done that to Mujin and wouldn't have made the battle last as long as it did, even after him erasing Mujin, he still came back.

As For Cloud, it is completely in his character to attack Mori with and negate his immortality like he has done to Jenova. Who he knew would regenerate, reincarnate or come back from her multiple forms of immortality, altho idk how Cloud would know Mori has those types of immortalities right off the bat, but would certainly without a doubt do something like slashx2 to Mori and BFR him into another dimension

Mori going into Info Analysis right off the bat is not in-character for him, check the rules. If that was in character he would've done that to Mujin and wouldn't have made the battle last as long as it did, even after him erasing Mujin, he still came back.
I have to refute you on that, as Mori's information analysis is "automatic", you can say. Setting aside his Eyes of Truth which can already see energies, through matter (he was seen using these eyes to check others' physical condition by looking at their organs), etc, his Information Analysis comes from his genius, really.

During early part 6 of the story, just brushing past Dean was enough for him to figure out his Borrowed Power. When they later met, Mori accurately described his Borrowed Power in detail, despite Dean affirming that he tried his best to keep it hidden. There's been similar cases with other competitors during the part 6 Tournament Arc, where he would almost immediately figure out the opponents' abilities despite them trying their best to disguise them.

I have to refute you on that, as Mori's information analysis is "automatic", you can say. Setting aside his Eyes of Truth which can already see energies, through matter (he was seen using these eyes to check others' physical condition by looking at their organs), etc, his Information Analysis comes from his genius, really.

During early part 6 of the story, just brushing past Dean and seeing him fight once was enough for him to figure out his Borrowed Power. When they later met, Mori accurately described his Borrowed Power in detail, despite Dean affirming that he tried his best to keep it hidden. There's been similar cases with other competitors during the part 6 Tournament Arc, where he would almost immediately figure out the opponents' abilities despite them trying their best to disguise them.
Yeah, I see. Then that is completely in-character for him. I thought it was his omniscence info analysis part, I was wrong.

Tho his info analysis' effectiveness depends entirely on his intelligence it seems, he might not be able to analyse everything in a short period of time, if we take away his omniscence's info analysis and rely fully on his "Eyes of Truth" ability. Other than that, Cloud also won't let him just analyse everything, he doesn't hold back if he feels sense of danger, he ****** up the Sephiroth Juniors, just because he felt an unreal amount of danger from them.

Of course same goes for Mori, but what I was trying to imply is that Cloud may try to give it his all and not let Mori go and "analyse" him so easily.
As I said he goes and slashes him 2 to 4 times then deems it as uneffective as he sees that he couldn't attack Mori due to the taboo law

And then resorts to using his law manipulation skills from Dissidia, from there on, I could see it both ways

Correct me if I'm wrong on this (because concept manip and higher hax hurts my brain), but Mori has type 2 and 3 concept manip. tl;dr (but really just go read the note on his profile it isn't all that long) Core Elements are a thing's concept, and manipulating that can change things, like being able to manipluate Gaia's core element (the heart of planet Earth) and changing its gravity. What stops Mori from just obliterating Cloud's concept?

Also, is Cloud's resistance to time stop from his support section a passive? I'd imagine so, since it's Materia?

I can see Mori reality warping Cloud's attacks and shit to not hit him or reality warping the Universe around them, or conceptual manipulate things like gravity, the earth itself, changing it's form wth the mixture of his reality warping which has been stated as "Being able to Defy the order of things" which essentially could mean all things in the Universe as we have seen him recreate and reverse causality and fix the Universe to a certain extent, recreating the Solar System as a whole.

Cloud could do the same as he can (with his strong will) bend the natural laws of the world to his will so it would just depend on whose usage of this ability is more advanced and who has resistance to it

you cant restrict mori's 4d hax lol if you want this match to be added on profiles
it's kinda weird anyway since it's GoH Mori (4-A) but ascended to Nirvana, basically just God of Prophecy Mori without the Low 2-C AP.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this (because concept manip and higher hax hurts my brain), but Mori has type 2 and 3 concept manip. tl;dr (but really just go read the note on his profile it isn't all that long) Core Elements are a thing's concept, and manipulating that can change things, like being able to manipluate Gaia's core element (the heart of planet Earth) and changing its gravity. What stops Mori from just obliterating Cloud's concept?
That's what I just said lmao, altho Cloud can just come back as long as his crystal exists, despite his conceptual destruction or not.

you cant restrict mori's 4d hax lol if you want this match to be added on profiles
If I give him the 4D Hax I gotta do the same for Cloud, which I can't, otherwise it's an utter stomp on Mori's part ☠️

it's kinda weird anyway since it's GoH Mori (4-A) but ascended to Nirvana, basically just God of Prophecy Mori without the Low 2-C AP.
God of Prophecy Mori doesn't have Low 2-C AP anyways, atleast not listed nor accepted. (Nvm I got confused he does. The reason I got confused is bc they listed his hax as 4D while his AP as Multi solar in that state and that's what I'm using here, bc his true self and physical self have 2 different APs)

Last edited:
I got confused. See my reasoning above. I thought his spiritual (which he can interact with space times in in Paradise) and his physical self (which he fought Mujin in) are separate.
I see. Dimensional potency goes completely over my head, I don't understand it at all. I want to but I don't know if there's any single place to read rather than just learning off of others.

I see. Dimensional potency goes completely over my head, I don't understand it at all. I want to but I don't know if there's any single place to read rather than just learning off of others.
If u want, I can help u learn with others, just write on my profile n I'mma give u links to my discord if u have tht

U mean Dissidia hax? if so how could I make this fair? 😭 since Cloud doesn't have a Low 2-C key

I see this guy has a high 6-A Key, probably cloud disc 1 can fight him

I don´t know if he is broken at high 6-A but that is my advice, now good luck, I only entered here when seeing that Dissidia´s power were used, he can only use it when he is at 2-A in his final Key

I see this guy has a high 6-A Key, probably cloud disc 1 can fight him

I don´t know if he is broken at high 6-A but that is my advice, now good luck, I only entered here when seeing that Dissidia´s power were used, he can only use it when he is at 2-A in his final Key
No, that would not be a good match-up. he would get out-haxed pretty bad unfortunatelly

Back