• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaltias vs The real cal howard (Akron vs Kirby)

AP doesn't stop Absorbtion, Soul or otherwise

Absorption resistance stops Absorbtion

Hl3 or bust said:
again, your soul isn't more durable if you are

Kirby's soul has 4-A AP. Great. This doesn't help if it just gets absorbed
Is this legit tho? Kirbys are unable to kill Ghost Kirbys, and Ghost Kirbys only attack Kirbys via hax.

Eficiente said:
Hl3 or bust said:
again, your soul isn't more durable if you are

Kirby's soul has 4-A AP. Great. This doesn't help if it just gets absorbed
Is this legit tho? Kirbys are unable to kill Ghost Kirbys, and Ghost Kirbys only attack Kirbys via hax.
Kirby's soul threw Kirby hard enough to hurt Dedede iirc

Ah I see. I was talking about Ghost Kirby as his soul, no the Heroic Heart. Kinda confusing how he has 2 souls.

Kaltias said:
Yes but there is also power absorption thrown into the mix and power null.

That's the other reason why it most likely wouldn't work
Power absorption: Any power absorbed would either be not notable enough to stop the one shot or too much and Akron blows up from the overload.

Power null: Useless. Doesn't stop AP, which is all Kirby needs.

DMUA said:
AP doesn't stop Absorbtion, Soul or otherwise

Absorption resistance stops Absorbtion
Theoretically one could say strength makes it far more difficult to absorb physical mass

But that's not Akron's absorbtion, so he thinks

The real cal howard said:
Kaltias said:
Yes but there is also power absorption thrown into the mix and power null.

That's the other reason why it most likely wouldn't work
Power absorption: Any power absorbed would either be not notable enough to stop the one shot or too much and Akron blows up from the overload.

Power null: Useless. Doesn't stop AP, which is all Kirby needs.
uh literally none of Kirby's or anyone's powers work like that, so Akron ends up as Kirby but better

it's not really, because it should null Kirby being able to survive with a removed soul afaik

Powernull was able to turn 5-As into 9-Bs with one use and Akron was find taking it all in despite rotting there for centuries

DMUA said:
Powernull was able to turn 5-As into 9-Bs with one use and Akron was find taking it all in despite rotting there for centuries
Good thing Kirby is trillions upon trillions of times stronger than 5-As.

Also, could someone seriously elaborate on Akron's absorption? Because if it's anything like say, Buu's, y'all are overexaggerating. Meanwhile, if it's like Lavos's, then I'm underselling.

it works by the combo of life and soul suck and power null, with the power copy being from the life/soul suck iirc

method is the same as above as they are the same thing

Akron3
looks like this

That quote kinda dug a hole in Akron's grave. Outright says that the heroes being too powerful caused absorption to fail. Kirby is trillions of times more powerful than said Heroes combined.

the thing is is that he was literally unsealed like a second ago, so he was drastically weakened and the key used is both far stronger than he was after he absorbed their power and well after that

so he just can't absorb Kirby's powers?

that changes nothing as he power nulls and just black hole spams or void manips or really does anything because 1: literally all of his attacks can damage souls and 2: literally all of his attacks have a chance to OHK

>Power null

Matters not. Kirby punching him does the trick. Take away all of Kirby's powers and that's still the case.

>Black hole

Kirby's been dealing with black holes since 1996.

>Void manipulation

Kirby resists existence erasure on a galactic scale.

>Soul attacks

I've already explained why the Digimon method (physically attacking souls) doesn't work on Kirby due to it actually having 4-A feats. Soul hax, sure, but not beating it to death.

>OHK

NLF.

power null means that 99.999999999999999999999% of what kirby does no longer works

i doubt he's dealt with shittons of black holes that also consume time

ok

no, Kirby isn't comparable to a Digimon in any regard. That argument doesn't work

not NLF actually. All of his attacks have a chance to inflict Death, which is just a straight up OHK

Meanwhile I'm here, looking at that Akron pic and realizing that my whole life has been a lie since it looks entirely different from its profile pic. -q

And? It doesn't stop Kirby from moving and whacking Akron in the shnoz.

Idk, ask all of these dudes. Kirby's shrugged off black holes from dudes trillions of times stronger than Akron. Akron can spam hundreds and it wouldn't make a difference. Consuming time doesn't make it special because real black holes do that.

Take literally any JRPG with ghost characters. If they outlevel you, simply hitting them to death will be your downfall. In its own way, Kirby's soul outlevels Akron.

I see. That's acceptable. But relying on a stray status to win isn't gonna cut it.

that is true, but the force of the attacks aren't getting past the walls of black hoies

that's fair. Pretty sure IRL black holes don't consume time nor space, which Akron's do

that tends to be less soul manip and more non-physical interaction, otherwise that's like trying to fight someone who can completely reassemble your biology, but in the context of being a ghost, or someone who's attacks are specifically extra effective against you

I'm thinking kirby rn. Even with that power null, pretty sure the gap between a 4-A with a scaling chain like Kirby has and Akron's level of 4-B is actually more than 5-A to 9-B by a significant amount, so Kirby shouldn't be nerfed enough to not instakill. Black holes he's dealt with, his soul can fight on it's own, and a chance to one shot via death manip < one shouting every time due to being way stronger.

also, the pic above never said anything about Akron not being able to drain all their powers, just that he couldn't drain them to a lifeless husk because they were too powerful regardless

They sorta do **** with space really badly though. Iirc time dilation in them would theoretically be super extreme, though that's more related to relativivty. Kirby can still just, you know, move out of the way though.

The real cal howard said:
And? It doesn't stop Kirby from moving and whacking Akron in the shnoz.
It does though?

It's like, the only thing that Akron's power null does.

Also Wok, the gap between 5-A and 9-B is actually bigger than the one between Kirby and Akron.

Also I suppose I should point out that we consider the "absorption resisted via being stronger" thing PIS because Akron has drained adventurers who are stronger than the party was at that moment.

Kaltias said:
Also Wok, the gap between 5-A and 9-B is actually bigger than the one between Kirby and Akron.
Could you put his into numbers? The updates Kirby had in the last 2 months make me suspect this.

Gap between baseline 9-B and Matt's degree of 5-A is a number with 32 digits

The Gap between Akron and a baseline 3-C (Aka someone stronger than Kirby) is a number with 18 digits

Back