• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DARK, DARKER, YET DARKER (The Darkness vs. Andy the Apple) (3-0-0, GRACE!)

maxresdefault.jpg

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 50m away.
The battle starts in a black void room.
Corrupted Andy/Peter the Pumpkin is being used, he starts with The Infection in his arsenal, and The Infection is at the peak of its reign.
Anything above 8-B and Perception Manipulation is restricted.

• Garcello
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Sonic.exe
  • Peppa Pig
  • George Pig
  • Daddy Pig
  • Mommy Pig
  • Ron
  • Bob
  • Boyfriend
  • Miles “Tails” Prower
  • Flaky
  • Flippy
  • Nutty
  • Huggy Wuggy
  • Sunky
  • Girlfriend
  • Finn Mertens
  • Bunzo Bunny
  • Mommy Long Legs
All of these guys are 9-B+ except for Sonic.exe by the way. A massive numbers advantage, but The Darkness has a bunch of 9-As, so that evens it out, I guess.

Da Vouts
“MAYBE WE SHOULD LET THE DARKNESS CONSUME US.”: 3 (LeoEpicGamer8910, Flowerguy2, HonestlyBored24)
I don’t have the patience to list every character’s AP and LS.

“Everyone knows I’m the owner of The Infection. That must be why the public hates me.”:
Scales to this; 15.08 Tons of TNT
Scales to this; 4.70 Metric Kilotons

Da Fakts
I AIN’T LISTING ALL OF THAT!!! THAT AIN’T LISTING ALL OF ME!!!

Last edited:
Back