• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaltias vs The real cal howard (Akron vs Kirby)

>Kirby can survive soul hax only if the soul isn't destroyed

Akron thinks I guess. Dude eats souls for breakfast

And you lose your hair during absorption too.

Good thing kirby is immune to that.

@People.

Kirby's profile is supposed to imply that soul absorption wouldn't slow down Kirby. It needs to be outright destroyed rather than separated.

i coulda sworn Akron just spammed everything he had in-character

Akron also destroys souls with basically all of his attacks

Oof. There we go.

I worded that terribly. I changed it.

Though, I kinda stand by what I said. Kirby's soul can throw Kirby hard enough to harm King Dedede, so it is a 4-A soul.

Except Kirby dies if his soul is consumed?

Akron isn't taking it away storing it somewhere else, he is destroying it

Can someone show evidence of Akron destroying the collected souls? If so him ftra.

I posted the scan above.

I don't really know another way to interpret "consuming a soul" other than "destroying it"

Well, consuming a soul may not be destroying it, fiction is very inconsistent with it. More so than robots having limited stamina, merely to give an example.

I fully understand that he can consume Kirby's soul. It's just that Kirby's soul ain't going down without a fight. And well...soul with 4-A feats against 4-B wth no regen kinda...yeah, especially if said soul has to travel to Akron to get absorbed instead of like, being teleported there.

Does Kirby's soul have direct feats of opposing absorption though?

Because if it doesn't, It's a 4-A power nulled soul that gets absorbed while unable to do anything but struggling

@Efi

I get that, but it is presented as something different from Akron simply absorbing the souls, and when I say that literally everyone in EBF can destroy souls in one way or another I mean it

It never ocurred to me but the argument is legit in a way, you can't assume a soul that can fight back and attack would be as easily consumed as one that isn't shown to be able to do the same or have ""durability"" for that matter.

again, your soul isn't more durable if you are

Kirby's soul has 4-A AP. Great. This doesn't help if it just gets absorbed

Yes but there is also power absorption thrown into the mix and power null.

That's the other reason why it most likely wouldn't work

Back