• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi vs Kabuto(both from Naruto shippuden) Who wins and how?

This should be the most difficult thread ever,

while Kakashi has experience,Kabuto has knowledge about Kakashi's fighting abilities.

The battle takes place in Konoha

Win by killing the opponent or forcing him to accept defeat or if opponent deliberately runs away,accepting defeat.

Though a short "fight" was "fought" between them in the anime,I want to know who wins after a long battle!!

so which kabuto is this? sage kabuto or peak human kabuto? and which kakashi is this? single sharingan,single MS or double MS? please make clearer rules about battles

Tunir uchiha said:
I wonder if double or single MS matters
It matters. DMS Kakashi has reflexes on par better than Rinnegan Sasuke and was doing extremely well against Kaguya.

MS Kakashi can't do that. Besides, DMS has flying susanoo and kamui-enhanced shurikens and Raikiri.

DMS Kakashi > Sage Kabuto via speedy BFR.

Sage Kabuto > / = MS Kakashi maybe via better stats or something. I forgot.

So this is Sage mode kabuto (7B) vs DMS kakashi(High 7A) which is quite a stomp and yes two eyes make a lot of difference,namely if you have one eye(rinnegan/sharingan) your techniques are a bit slower and weaker than anyone who has two eyes also in case of MS each eye learns one specific technique,you can teach one eye one technique,such as why kakashi only learned one special technique i.e. kamui with one eye,while all other MS users had two special techniques with two eyes,and since obito also only learned kamui with one eye,even after kakashi got the second eye,he can only do kamui still but theoretically he can use both eyes for different kamuis and use the other eye when one eye is strained or maybe make longer kamui combos.Also a better matchup would be single MS kakashi(8A) vs kabuto with orochimaru's cells(7C) because even if kabuto is sort of stronger kakashi has better haxxes and both have comparable intelligence and similar speed.DMS kakashi is way too much with perfect susanoo,kamui and higher speed(MHS VS MHS+)

Both of them are almost equally powerful....

The one with slight greater speed,slight better power and slight better experience wins.

According to me ,it should be Kakashi because of the reasons stated above.

But I don't know whether Kakashi can defeat Kabuto's sound genjutsu or not.

Back