• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Vs Yhwach Vs Zeref

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Dark schneider has his own protection against hax (dispel bound), which Kaguya doesn't. Both Yhwach and Dark Schneiders powers work on conceptual level, but Dark Schneider has better stats anyway so I would also say Darsch's application of hax is also better than Yhwach. But Kaguya is nothing like Yhwach and Darsch so she gets beaten badly

Faisal Shourov said:
^^Dark schneider has his own protection against hax (dispel bound), which Kaguya doesn't. Both Yhwach and Dark Schneiders powers work on conceptual level, but Dark Schneider has better stats anyway so I would also say Darsch's application of hax is better than Yhwach. But Kaguya is nothing like Yhwach and Darsch so she gets beaten badly
Yeah but that's not what I'm really saying. I'm saying that if we have a dispel boundless base dark shcneider who uses something very different from reiatsu/reishi as his power source, then can Yhwach, who deals in spiritual based powers, take dark Schneiders spells despite the different power source? I think it's far fetched to assume that he can steal anyone's hax despite the source of whatever their power is...

I know Kaguya is weak af compared to Darsh but the same standard should apply.

^^I don't wanna give NLF to Yhwach's power, so Im going to say no, But I do think Yhwach can potentially steal anybody's hax in tier 5. Anything beyond is just speculation since Yhwach has never fought anybody above tier 5, and likely never will. But tier 5 is a very reasonable range imo. Im saying hax abilities only, not physical strength and speed

Edit: I don't think Yhwach can steal Dark Schneider's power, you're right he's only limited to steal hax from beings dependent on spiritual energy.

That wasn't the point Faisal he meant stealing powers which aren't reiatsu based in other words powers not his range or anything he's displayed.He wasn't referring to raw power to scale from and determine whether or not he'd be able to.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
That wasn't the point Faisal he meant stealing powers which aren't reiatsu based in other words powers not his range or anything he's displayed.He wasn't referring to raw power to scale from and determine whether or not he'd be able to.
Yeah this is what I mean.

Sheoth said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Yeah this is what I mean.
I think Yhwach can only steal power from beings who use spiritual energy as power source (resihi, reiatsu, reiryoku), as he doesn't have the feats to do otherwise.

He can steal spiritual based powers regardless given he uses reiatsu but can't say the same for powers which require another source of power than reiatsu however.

So then Yhwach can't technically steal Something like the rinne sharingan unless verse equalization is on. If that's the case then couldn't this go either way between the 2?

Sheoth said:
So then Yhwach can't technically steal
Something like the rinne sharingan unless verse equalization is on. If that's the case then couldn't this go either way between the 2?
He can, because Kaguya's power is based on senjutsu/ ninjutsu. Both of which are spiritual energy in different forms (like reishi and reiatsu). He can steal rinne sharingan same way as Ichimonji or Zanka no Tachi. And it's well within his grasp imo

With verse equalization that is

She utilizes chakra so he can't steal her powers if they're not even reiatsu based that's pure speculation that's like saying the fodders in Naruto can absorb any type of energy if they could chakra.Its not the same fundamentals.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
She utilizes chakra so he can't steal her powers if they're not even reiatsu based that's pure speculation that's like saying the fodders in Naruto can absorb any type of energy if they could chakra.Its not the same fundamentals.
It's not about absorbing energy, it's about stealing hax. Both chakra and reishi/reiatsu etc are life force of their respective verse. I don't know what naruto fodder has to do with this

But When reading the almighty it didn't say anything about have Reiatsu. Unlike Genjutsu it says something about the chakra flow etc.

It's not about absorbing energy, it's about stealing hax. Both chakra and reishi/reiatsu etc are life force of their respective verse. I don't know what naruto fodder has to do with this

You need energy to use those powers without verse equalization he can't do anything to her with his hax.And I examplified them they are irrelevant to the subject obviously.

Quincy and soul reapers use different power source anyway, I don't see why that would be a problem

All still spritual based however....see the point?

When Flash fights we assume he can steal speed, Yhwach should be able to use sankt altar as well. We shouldn't say it's speed force based for Flash. just saying

GTgokussj4 said:
But When reading the almighty it didn't say anything about have Reiatsu. Unlike Genjutsu it says something about the chakra flow etc.
Genjutsu is irrelevant in this case it's about powers and how he's supposed to steal powers with different fundamentals.

Yhwach through significantly greater speed and Attack Potency.

Also, doesn't this count as an alive Bleach character thread?

Sankt Altar (þ░ÆÕѬÞüûÕúç (ÒéÂÒâ│Òé»ÒâêÒâ╗ÒéóÒâ½Òé┐Òâ╝Òâ½), Zankuto Arut─üru; German for "Saint Altar", Japanese for "Usurpation Altar"): Yhwach summons five orbs of energy in the air around a target that shoot out concentrated beams of energy at the target, forming the pattern of a large Quincy Zeiche; these beams take the power of the target with the intent of giving the taken power to Yhwach.

Nothing in this states he can't steal other powers that aren't reshi based...

Faisal Shourov said:
When Flash fights we assume he can steal speed, Yhwach should be able to use sankt altar as well. We shouldn't say it's speed force based for Flash. just saying
Flash can steal speed yes but how exactly does that have anything to do in this case?

The Everlasting said:
Yhwach through significantly greater speed and Attack Potency.
Also, doesn't this count as an alive Bleach character thread?
we are not adding this to the profiles, just to see match outcome only

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Flash can steal speed yes but how exactly does that have anything to do in this case?
never mind. if you see sankt altar's definition it doesn't say anything about reishi or reiatsu. it just steals power.

Pietro Maximoff said:
Sankt Altar (þ░ÆÕѬÞüûÕúç (ÒéÂÒâ│Òé»ÒâêÒâ╗ÒéóÒâ½Òé┐Òâ╝Òâ½), Zankuto Arut─üru; German for "Saint Altar", Japanese for "Usurpation Altar"): Yhwach summons five orbs of energy in the air around a target that shoot out concentrated beams of energy at the target, forming the pattern of a large Quincy Zeiche; these beams take the power of the target with the intent of giving the taken power to Yhwach.

That's someone's interpretation on it you do realize that everyone in the verse utilizes reiatsu and reishi right all spritual based powers are you saying that what he absorbed isn't spiritual energy....

Do I need to remind you that the feat was done super casually? Also, the + really doesn't mean anything, especially with how much faster Yhwach is.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Pietro Maximoff said:

That's someone's interpretation on it you do realize that everyone in the verse utilizes reiatsu and reishi right all spritual based powers are you saying that what he absorbed isn't spiritual energy....
Listen bruh, by this logic we can't also accept Beerus' energy nullification since all energy in DBZ is just Ki based. Neither Yhwach nor Beerus said anything about resihi or Ki. It doesn't say anything about spiritial energy, just steals power

never mind. if you see sankt altar's definition it doesn't say anything about reishi or reiatsu. it just steals power.

• Sighs*
Bruh....the almighty also says nothing about reiatsu and reishi at all you must put 2 and 2 together....he asborbed spritual energy as they all utilize that to begin with...

Pietro Maximoff said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
Yhwach has lower attack potency than Kaguya...
But lower speed, the same durabilty, and far inferior hax....
Kaguya could just teleport to her core dimension and then leave an Expansive Truth Seeking Orb wherever Yhwach and Zeref are though. And since she was going to tank her own strongest attack shouldn't she have Planet level durability?

She needs to think to use teleportation, which she can't do against an opponent several times faster than her.

Considering how she was constantly injured by characters of a much lower tier, we can't consider that accurate. Besides, she could have just been planning to teleport to a different dimension to escape.

Not before Yhwach nullifies all incoming attacks using the almighty, it say's this on her page "Durability: At least Moon level (But her durability was portrayed very inconsistently. However, immortality and Regenerationn make her hard to kill.)"

Listen bruh, by this logic we can't also accept Beerus' energy nullification since all energy in DBZ is just Ki based. Neither Yhwach nor Beerus said anything about resihi or Ki. It doesn't say anything about spiritial energy, just steals power

Ki isn't reiatsu first of all secondly its explicitly stated to be within everyone chakra originated from shinju three without verse equalization he's not stealing anything from her at all with all his spiritual based techniques her powers involve the moulding of both spiritual and physical power its exclusive to the Naruto series but spiritual energy isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back