• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Vs Yhwach Vs Zeref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Yhwach. He has the most extreme hax abilities.

Yhwach can steal kaguya's rinne sharingan abilities with sankt altar. He wins. Not even taking the NLF hype of Almighty into account

I agree with both of y'all. Taking all of the 3 villains abilties into consideration, i personally feel that Yhwach will take this fight.

Yhwach's Almighty sounds scary as hell, it's a huge NLF. If Almight is allowed it could be mismatch even.

Yhwach is one hell of a strong guy

How the fight will go = Zeref prefers for an attack, Yhwach blitz Zeref and slapped him to death GG

@Ziel: I have the same idea, dude. Like what is he even doing here.

@Faisal: Almighty sounds really scary when you don't know what it's limits are.

@Azzy: You can't argue with that, bro. ;)

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
With Yhwach's upgrade he's bound... and what's Zeref even doing here...
Because he's also a haxed villain, i think he could keep both of them on their toes.

In terms of hax? I'd say Yhwach>=Zeref>Kaguya. Zeref has death wave which kills all it touches, and he also has time stop (though he hasn't used it in actual combat).

JoJoFanboy666 said:
Because he's also a haxed villain, i think he could keep both of them on their toes.
Bruh he has Hypersonic+ speed and City Level Durability... He gets one-shotted at the start of the battle...

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Ziel: I have the same idea, dude. Like what is he even doing here.
@Faisal: Almighty sounds really scary when you don't know what it's limits are.

@Yhwach: You can't argue with that, bro. ;)
If Almighty NLF is accepted, who is the strongest Yhwach could beat you think? Suppose it's tier is placed unknown like GER

what @jojo.. Zeref is completely out of place here. as for his "death wave" it failed on natsu. because of a friendship scarf. i wish i was making that up.

Do you really think so? I thought Death Wave + Time Stop + Immortality could help him contend with these powerhouses. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Zeref is not that hax I can see Acnologia being broken however given that he's slayed 10K dragons and likely got their different abilities Zeref with time stop and insta kill needs an army to take him on.

JoJoFanboy666 said:
Do you really think so? I thought Death Wave + Time Stop + Immortality could help him contend with these powerhouses. Maybe I'm wrong though.
He could steal all those abilities with Sankt Altar, Yhwach is a walking hax machine. Almighty makes every ability of Zeref powerless before Yhwach.

JoJoFanboy666 said:
Are you sure that his Death Wave or Time Stop would even work against literal gods...

Even if they did he still get's speed blitzed and one-shotted... seriously he has only City Level durability and Hypersonic+ speed...

There's the fact that compared to Yhwach and Kaguya's tier 5 power ranking here, Zeref is kinda....weak as God's hell here. I mean he has hax, sure. But him going against Yhwach makes me want to say "yeah, nice knowing ya dude".

i would say Ywach wins, but he is forbidden since we practically dont know anything concrete about his abilitys aside form vague "explanations" :I

^i wouldnt really copunt him, fairy tail is still rather "low" in the "god-class-chars", maybe the celestial king would be a better enemy :)

I suppose you all have points here. Zeref is afraid of Acnologia, so much so he made the spriggan 12 just to contend with him, so that suggests either he has some serious limits or Acno is just far too powerful for him. Either way these 2 outclass Acnologia, so I suppose Zeref is out of his league. I thought his hax could help him, I was wrong.

GreatestSin said:
i would say Ywach wins, but he is forbidden since we practically dont know anything concrete about his abilitys aside form vague "explanations" :I
^i wouldnt really copunt him, fairy tail is still rather "low" in the "god-class-chars", maybe the celestial king would be a better enemy :)
Oh yeah, i kind of forgot that Yhwach is still forbidden from being used in battles still.

GreatestSin said:
I wouldnt really copunt him, fairy tail is still rather "low" in the "god-class-chars", maybe the celestial king would be a better enemy :)
From what we know of CSK... he's still gonna be irrelevant in this match up....

GreatestSin said:

CSK? He's not up to par with Mard Geer, let alone Zeref and Dragons. He'd be stomped here.

well if CSK cant do anything than fairy tail doesnt have chars to compete against bleach/naruto-god-tiers :I at least right now :)

Within seconds of the fight starting, Yhwach scatters Zeref's body like he did to Ichibei and then takes out Kaguya without too much trouble.

Does yhwachs hax steal work on every series hax? I thought it only works on reiatsu based abilities.

Sheoth said:
Does yhwachs hax steal work on every series hax? I thought it only works on reiatsu based abilities.
I don't see why it shouldn't. Quincy and Soul reapers have different power source, yet Yhwach can steal abilities of both quincy and soul reapers. By verse equalization he should be able to. It's similar to Kaguya's infinite tsukuyomi (which only took place in Narutoverse, but we all accept it in battle)

I don't see why it shouldn't. Quincy and Soul reapers have different power source, yet Yhwach can steal abilities of both quincy and soul reapers. By verse equalization he should be able to. It's similar to Kaguya's infinite tsukuyomi (which only took place in Narutoverse, but we all accept it in battle)

I mean, both of the souls reapers and quincys powers are spiritual based, so I don't know if ywhach could steal everyone's abilities that use different power sources. For example, could he steal one of dark Schneiders spells despite them being magic based (Assuming dispel bound is off) despite the fact that he doesn't use magic?

But if verse equalization is on then I can buy him stealing kaguyas powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back