• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya fights a kid with a blue head

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't do it instantly, he raises and clenches. Kaguya would already paralysis or genjutsu him
He does do it instantly, when he raises his hand and Frost is gone.
When she came back from the dead, first thing she does is open her eyes that can cast people under genjutsu

You realize this hurts your point right? She opens her eyes and NOBODY is put in genjutsu in the time stamp you placed, which shows that this isn’t even an in character thing she regularly does. Lmaooo

You realize this hurts your point right? She opens her eyes and NOBODY is put in genjutsu in the time stamp you placed, which shows that this isn’t even an in character thing she regularly does. Lmaooo
2 actions

Who hurt you bro? No need to put on caplocks 🙏🗿. Also that point is addressed before as the chars Kaguya fought are resistant to Genjutsu

This isn't done instantly, this is done throught actions. Show me a clip of Zeno erasing someone by lifting his hand after a projectile was shot

She rushed naruto and sasuke after a bfr,
That's whole different context, that BFR was made inside the lava dimension. They are talking about how Zeno would react if he is transported here
zeno squishes her out of existence.
Weird, I didn't see anyone being able to do anything here before they used sum abilities that didn't require movement

Thanks for helping my point, they are doing a bunch of movements here and kaguya doesn't do shit until she's in the middle of them. And let's not forget about the fact that the first place she transported everyone to is the lava dimension which is useless against zeno, so he raises his hand and she's gone. Not to mention before the time stamp she lets naruto do a whole rush attack AND shadow clone jutsu lmfaooo.

Thanks for helping my point, they are doing a bunch of movements here and kaguya doesn't do shit until she's in the middle of them.
They aren't moving physically. Naruto is using the Truth-Seeking Balls to escape, Sasuke spawns Amatserasu which doesn't require any movement to do either. They are litterally just moving their eyes. It didn't prove your point at all
And let's not forget about the fact that the first place she transported everyone to is the lava dimension which is useless against zeno, so he raises his hand and she's gone.
Not to mention before the time stamp she lets naruto do a whole rush attack AND shadow clone jutsu lmfaooo.
Wait for an answer to this:

This isn't done instantly, this is done throught actions. Show me a clip of Zeno erasing someone by lifting his hand after a projectile was shot

I'm gonna find you and when I do, not even Kaguya can save you
Wanting to touch someone over a versus thread is insane
Please cry about it LOL, Zeno squishes
Bros is trying so hard to ragebait.

This thread is so cringe.
Zeno already got 5 votes pretty sure, and Kaguya 2 I think. but this being added to either profile is complete nonsense;

That's whole different context, that BFR was made inside the lava dimension. They are talking about how Zeno would react if he is transported here

Weird, I didn't see anyone being able to do anything here before they used sum abilities that didn't require movement

Btw, never said it wasn’t done by action.

Read what I said: “He does do it instantly, when he raises his hand and Frost is gone.”

When Zeno raises his hand Frost instantly gets erased. I’m not saying it’s thought based but it happens the same time he raises his hand.

Genjutsu + paralysis carry
So stuff she doesn’t do first in character? Cool.

Huh, the starting distance between the two is 4KM, and Kaguya can't sense or see zeno due to the tree's blocking her vision. Unlike zeno who can sense her.
Thus kaguya will need to register zeno's existence, them either rush at him, which gets her erased. or uses bfr, which gets her erased. Or ash killing bones which can't do anything and gets erased. And even if by some miracle she was able to stop him from moving or even get close to him, he literally can just blink her away. Yall forgetting that he can insta blink away the entire verse.
So it's a stomp, she has no Wiscons.
She's still a literally nappa- scratch that, she literally is still a saib- nah scratch that, she's 4 years old gohan victim.

Kaguya's point, drive and goal is to cast IT. Like casting IT atp turns her on so it's absolutely her first move in character. Why did she not cast it against naruto and Sasuke? You blind ?can't you see it was already cast by madara? What did you want her to do? Recast it on earth? That's dumber than even kaguya. Casting it remotely also wasn't a viable option, she both saw hagoromo chakra in hem and her advisor zetsu would have told her it's a no no for genjutsu for this MF.

Also stop saying stuff like "this match is wild, can't believe this is allowed to happen, imagine kaguya winning". Yeah bro i know this match is wild but that's the point of them rules. We all know zeno erased the verse normally. That's the exact reason for speed equalisation so y'know this wouldn't be a stomp? I know the fear in your heart of wow a zeno loosing to kaguya being added to his profile. He hasn't lost has he? Now quite whining and argue!!!

Now can any verse supporter clarify that zeno can sense kaguya far away? Coz by the way kaguya has her Byakugan and ESP. she is both sensing and seeing zeno immediately. In fact she's cast GG immediately coz this MF would be so strong to sense .

Also if zeno can sense kaguya so? This MF likes to play. He would most likely in character want to see whether what he is sensing can be played with or give him pleasure and not just randomly erase her.

So yeah put me for kaguya. Casting genjutsu is faster than raising your hand and clenching your fist.

Huh, the starting distance between the two is 4KM, and Kaguya can't sense or see zeno due to the tree's blocking her vision. Unlike zeno who can sense her.
Thus kaguya will need to register zeno's existence, them either rush at him, which gets her erased. or uses bfr, which gets her erased. Or ash killing bones which can't do anything and gets erased. And even if by some miracle she was able to stop him from moving or even get close to him, he literally can just blink her away. Yall forgetting that he can insta blink away the entire verse.
So it's a stomp, she has no Wiscons.
She's still a literally nappa- scratch that, she literally is still a saib- nah scratch that, she's 4 years old gohan victim.
Due to the tree blocking her vision. This is as insane a statement as this match up

There are 2 things that I see very forgotten here is that Zeno has a 5D range so Kagura has nowhere to run. And that is known for eliminating things he doesn't like, seeing that both have the same speed in battle it remains to be seen how long it takes for both to use their abilities, and from what I saw Kaguya's ability They take longer to charge than Zeno's. He would just need to close his hand and end the fight. Zeno gets my vote.

Kaguya's point, drive and goal is to cast IT. Like casting IT atp turns her on so it's absolutely her first move in character. Why did she not cast it against naruto and Sasuke? You blind ?can't you see it was already cast by madara? What did you want her to do? Recast it on earth? That's dumber than even kaguya. Casting it remotely also wasn't a viable option, she both saw hagoromo chakra in hem and her advisor zetsu would have told her it's a no no for genjutsu for this MF.

Also stop saying stuff like "this match is wild, can't believe this is allowed to happen, imagine kaguya winning". Yeah bro i know this match is wild but that's the point of them rules. We all know zeno erased the verse normally. That's the exact reason for speed equalisation so y'know this wouldn't be a stomp? I know the fear in your heart of wow a zeno loosing to kaguya being added to his profile. He hasn't lost has he? Now quite whining and argue!!!

Now can any verse supporter clarify that zeno can sense kaguya far away? Coz by the way kaguya has her Byakugan and ESP. she is both sensing and seeing zeno immediately. In fact she's cast GG immediately coz this MF would be so strong to sense .

Also if zeno can sense kaguya so? This MF likes to play. He would most likely in character want to see whether what he is sensing can be played with or give him pleasure and not just randomly erase her.

So yeah put me for kaguya. Casting genjutsu is faster than raising your hand and clenching your fist.
Zeno is not a fighter, be a nuisance to him or just existing too hard and he is deleting you. His literally go to move is either deleting you, or deleting you and the verse.
And he can sense her. And if he can't for sum reason, he'll just insta delete everything on a low 1-C range for good measure.

Thanks for the little rant there, but you said absolutely nothing as we have been arguing. Zeno makes a single gesture and wins, ash killing bones aren't piercing him, kaguya's first move is not to use genjutsu, if zeno gets bfr'd then, it simply doesn't affect him and he squashes her yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back