• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya fights a kid with a blue head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaguya tps first,
Probally not, since she not gonna teleport him near her, just into her dimension first.
Zeno then raises his hand (since Kaguya's bfr is thought based)
It should be like this instead
Kaguya is tp him + Zeno is raising his hands
then Kaguya can just open her eyes
with Zeno already closing his hand to kill her at the same time, so...
and put Zeno in genjutsu
Which OOC

Probally not, since she not gonna teleport him near her, just into her dimension first.

It should be like this instead
Kaguya is tp him + Zeno is raising his hands

with Zeno already closing his hand to kill her at the same time, so...

Which OOC
Before Zeno raises his fist, he already arrived infront of Kaguya. So while Zeno raises his arms, Kaguya opens her eyes

Not OOC as she fought opponents who are resistant to her genjutsu. @UchihaSlayer96 can vouch

Genjutsu + Paralysis: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
This is not my point. Zeno raise his and and starts igniting EE --> at the same time, Kaguya BFR him and stops him from moving (he cannot close his hand anymore, and thus can't finish her off) --> Kaguya use her dura negation stuff to hit him

His range being higher than Kaguya doesn't mean he can do his 2 moves faster than she can, not at all

When has kaguya ever used normal genjutsu on screen lmfao, who knows if she would even try to use that on zeno. Besides that's not even her first move, she literally tried to rush naruto and sasuke, zeno is erasing her.

Kaguya BFR him and stops him from moving
How exactly she gonna do that, none of her dimension can't do shit to Zeno.
Nah, you wrong.
She has high intelligence so likely yes
Nah, she have meh inteligence.
Intelligence: At least Average normally, Extraordinary Genius with Chakra understanding and manipulation
Weaknesses: Kaguya is a quite arrogant individual. Having only seen the traditional chakra techniques, spontaneous and odd techniques like Naruto's Reverse Harem Jutsu can stun her with sheer surprise and shock factor. The Sharingan's ability to copy Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu is limited by the user's physical condition
How will she see Zeno as a "normal" opponent...
I mean, she not even goona seeing Zeno with all the trees around and on front of her, but I meant like we don't know if she opens with Genjutsu against people who don't have resistance.

I mean, she not even goona seeing Zeno with all the trees around and on front of her, but I meant like we don't know if she opens with Genjutsu against people who don't have resistance.
And how will Zeno see her as well to begin with? And can't Kaguya sense power, that gives her the chance to use her Stealth hax which would make it nearly impossible for Zeno to know where she is

And how will Zeno see her as well to begin with?
I already respond to this earlier to Skibidi, so If you read the previous pages, you gonna know.
And can't Kaguya sense power
I don't know tbh;
that gives her the chance to use her Stealth hax which would make it nearly impossible for Zeno to know where she is
Not only is this OOC, If Zeno erases the universe they in this is kinda null.

Stop tagging uchihaslayer damn, bro already said zeno would win anyway 💀 . You can't even tag staff members.
I did that if you still dont believe in Naruto and Sasuke being resistant to genjutsu

I know about that, so that's why I think it's safe to tag em since they wont be notified

I did that if you still dont believe in Naruto and Sasuke being resistant to genjutsu

I know about that, so that's why I think it's safe to tag em since they wont be notified
Like I said it doesn't matter because we don't know if that would be her first move or not, since she hasn't even shown herself using it not once. She rushed naruto and sasuke after a bfr, zeno squishes her out of existence.

Like I said it doesn't matter because we don't know if that would be her first move or not, since she hasn't even shown herself using it not once. She rushed naruto and sasuke after a bfr, zeno squishes her out of existence.
When she came back from the dead, first thing she does is open her eyes that can cast people under genjutsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back